Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Namimori Middle School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Namimori Middle School Empty
PostSubject: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Namimori is the initial setting for the story. It is situated in Japan and is also where Namimori Middle School, Namimori Shrine and Melone Base, the latter being in the future, is located. Namimori holds many significant events, those of which include:
All of the Ring Battles (at Namimori Middle School)
The battle between Gokudera, Ryohei and Hibari vs Gamma
The Melone Base Invasion in the Future Arc.
The battle between the Vongola Family and Millefiore Family

Namimori Middle School 266px-Namimori_Middle_School
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:37 am

A loud sound could be heard from the distance as Leon slid to a stop in front of the gates to Namimori high. The flames on his forehead gave out as he fell to his knees.
"What just happened?" He asked. "I felt energized after that baby shot me, then I came back here"
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:43 am

Riding on the cats back Tezca arrives just behind the shocked Leon

"You got shot by a special bullet, the dying will bullet, it was your first test and you passed"

He pulls out a large black bag from the cats hat and throws it at Leon

"Here, I brought you a change of clothes, an unfrotunate side effect of the power of the bullet"

He looks up into the sky as his pacifer glistens red in the sunlight

"Not only are you going to learn the etiquette and customs of being a mafia boss, You are going to learn how to harness this power you have within you"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 am

Leon smiled at him as he thought of becoming a mafia boss.
"Being mafia doesn't sound half bad" He said softly as he took the clothes and put them on.
"I don't agree with a few things about the mafia, but, i'll do my best"
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 am

"I have heard that so many times in the past with my previous students... they all came about in the end"

He grins as he turns the cat around and continues walking back towards leons house

"Now, carry on with your life as normal, after school your training will begin"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:27 am

As the day went by, Leon sat in the class room, doing nothing, wondering about how his life would be as a mafia leader. He pulled out a piece of paper and started to doodle stuff about the hart family.
"Mr. Hart, do you know what the answer is?" The teacher asked.
Leon looked at him as he stopped doodling. "The answer is 50" He said.
The teacher turned and looked at the door.
"Exactly correct" He said as he clapped his hands together lightly. Everyone turned to look at me as I continued my doodles.

*An hour later*
The bell rang for the end of the day loudly as it echoed through the school.
Leon put his books and other things into his bag as he walked out of the class room. He soon made it down to the front gates when he began to wonder again, about being a mafia leader.
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 pm

As leon arrives at the front gate a bullet hole suddenly appears in front of his feet, then more bullets start whizzing through the air in his general direction but not necissarily at him

In an office building adjacent to the school Tezca takes pot shots at Leon with his silenced sniper rifle

"Time for your lesson Leon" He grins as he pulls the trigger once more
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Leon jumped back as the shots were fired at him.
"Is this Tezca's doing?" He thought to himself as he took off the other direction outside the gates. He then ran across the street, the direction where the bullets were coming from.
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:53 pm

As Leon runs towards the building Tezca parachutes from the window and lands on his head

"That was the begining of your lesson, you will face many dangers as a mafia boss, now onwards to your home"

He sits on Leons head and tugs his hair in the direction of his home
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Leon looks up as Tezca landed on his head. He quickly picked him up off his head and held him in his arms as he ran in the other direction, on the way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namimori Middle School   Namimori Middle School Empty

Back to top Go down

Namimori Middle School
Page 1 of 1