Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who Needs Class... (Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

Who Needs Class... (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:02 pm

It was a rather normal day at school, the sun was out with minimal clouds in the sky so one didn't have to worry about any clouds covering the sun if they wanted a bunch of sun. In fact the track team was probably the happiest considering it seemed that there would be no rain and they could run about and train as much as they wanted. Though class was currently in session and the one who probably missed class the most but still kept his grades around B's and A's was on the roof. His name was Shinjitu and he found himself sitting about in the middle of the roof as to keep people from the ground level from noticing him and sending some one up to get him. Grades meant everything and Shinjitu knew this but he went over a major portion of all of the things they were going over from previous schools. Though this was to be expected from a kid whose parent labeled him as being a prodigy and sending him to an accelerated school at a young age. But instead of doing what one would expect him to be doing, fooling around, studying, experimenting, he was actually sleeping. A book covered his face and one leg rested up and over the other, the only signs of life was the occasional sound he would make or his chest which rose and fell every twenty seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Kyo suddenly appeared next to Shinjitu. "Yo, Shinjitu. Mind if I have a cig?" Kyo asked, but then felt bad waking him up. "I'm sorry, Shinjitu. I wasn't aware that you were sleeping." Kyo responded guiltily, hoping Shinjitu wasn't too mad.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm

labelisa suddenly came busting thought the door to the roof, she was mubbling curse words under her breath, she slamed the door and punched it, leving a small dent in it as she sighed and turned. she froze as she noticed kyo and someone eles was on the roof 'oopie" she mubbled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

It was such a peaceful dream of him on a cloud hovering high above the ground without a care in the world, at least until suddenly a rather annoying voice appeared. Instantly he was pulled from the dream world, a hand rose and pulled the book down to reveal his eyes which stared up at Kyo while he heard the door to the roof slam. "Dammit Kyo." He said, suddenly drawing one of his guns and pointing it towards Kyo, hinting that he didn't care if Kyo apologized or not considering he woke him up. He hadn't even looked towards the door as to see who slammed it.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:04 pm

"Speak of the devil... You just can't leave me alone even when I'm out of class. Are you really going to spy on the family that I'm a part of?" Kyo said with an irritated expression on his face as he looked at Lisel. "Shinjitu, I blame myself from pulling you from a pleasant dream, but this women is what's got me so tense. She and some others are likely spying on us all, and evaluating us for some reason." Kyo said, turning back to Shinjitu and ignoring the fact that he was going to get shot.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:09 pm

labelisa err i mean lisel's eye twiched "i alrighty told you im not here to spy fight or do anything that has to do with your family, im here to learn that all" she said glaring at him, you could here the fustration in her thick british accent "and beside i might be swiching becuase i cant take girl at this school" she said with a sigh and leaned agenst a wall "i feel like im back at the orphange here" she said quietly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Shinjitu listened to what Kyo said before he sighed as he pretty much made it completely obvious that Shinjitu was part of a family which only pissed him off more. Yet he stowed his weapon around and placed his hands against the roof before he pushed himself up by pretty much throwing himself to his feet which his hand quickly grabbed the book before it fell. He seemed to ignore Kyo as he walked past him before he wandered over to Lisel who he rose his hand as if to take hers and shake. "I'm Shinjitu and I'm sorry if Kyo is being a complete jacka**." Shinjitu said, his eyes staring at her as there was a very soft smile one his face which only showed that he was sincere in this gesture of kindness, and insulting of Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Kyo ignored Shinjitu's insult and pressed on. "Shinjitu, just pay close attention to her ring... That's all I'll say right now." Kyo said to Shinjitu, hinting that she was in the Mafia as well. If Kyo was a detective, he would probably be the best at his job.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm

lisel smiled and shook his hand "its nice to meet you shinjitu-san, im glade to know atleast one person doenst instently hate me on my first day" she said softly but the nsighed at kyo's comment "please excuse me" she said bowing and in an instent she was by kyo "now lisen here! i promised my sama i would be good and not lose my temper because i have anger probelms! but you are just pressing on and on! you want something to happen dont you, im trying to be nice and keep peice but its as if you want a fight! either bring it or shut the hell up!" she side snapping at him. then sighing 'oh boy i feel betting now" she said faning her face as it turned red.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 pm

He could only smile towards Lisel as she seemed like such a nice person but he turned his head and looked towards Kyo as he continued to go on and on about how she was in the Mafia. "See Kyo... you caring is what makes me and you different." He said, reaching into his pouch which he pulled out a cigarette and lit it, people say that smoking was a big problem and that he was under aged or he would die young, yet it seemed his future self was lively. He took in a puff as he listened to Lisel yell at Kyo before he let it out as she finished. "If you fight her Kyo..." He said, the smile disappearing on his face as he still had his back towards him. "If you fight her, I will make you wish you never came on this roof."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm

"I had no intent on fighting her... But it's irritating because she's starting to stick to me like glue. I thought that if I skipped class today, she would leave me alone. Instead, I find that she always has to follow me..." Kyo said embarrassingly as he crossed his arms and walked to the fence, away from Lisel.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 am

lisel's eye twiched "we've met once in class! that not even my fault its the schools, and i didnt know you where up here, i just came up here because the prep girl from class came up to me at lunch and dumped it on me!" she said and looked down "forget it, i try and be nice, but your just an ass" she said as her hair covered her face as a small tear ran down her check, she turned and started to head for the door
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am

Shinjitu took a puff as he heard her explain her side of the story as she mentioned one of the prep girls dumping lunch on her and it seemed that Lisel was having a lot of trouble with the people in this school. He sat his cigarette down before he wandered in on the roof, looking towards Kyo as Lisel began to take her leave. Though Shinjitu seemed persistent at keeping her around for as she passed him he quickly turned, reaching out before he grabbed her hand as a way to stop her. "Hey now, I'm sorry if everyone at this school is being cruel to you but it's what can be expected from school. If you want, I can make it up to you some how." He said, pretty much putting up the offer to do anything for her to make her a happy and to make up for any people who have been mean to her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm

lisel stoped as she felt him grab her hand, she turned and faced him as she whiped tears from her face and sniffled softly "t-thank you, but im not sure how you can do that" she said softly looking down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Bored of staying, Kyo decided to take his leave. Kyo wouldn't return to school again unless Leon required him. Besides, Kyo was the smartest person in the school. Regardless, he didn't have time to waste with people who would likely get in the way. "I'm leaving, Shinjitu... Do not expect me to return again. After all, it would seem that I'm only causing unneeded trouble..." Kyo said as he suddenly disappeared from where he stood. Kyo had made the decision not to interfere any more, but he hoped that everything would be resolved.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Shinjitu was at least happy that she didn't just throw his hand away and wander off as she seemed so nice as she only stopped and turned towards him after he grabbed her hand. He heard what she said and had noticed how she had began to cry, wiping the tears and sniffling and it was only when she looked towards the ground that he took a step forward. His arms wrapped around her gently in a warm embrace as he seemed to pat her very gently on her back as he held her. "I'll do anything for you." He said, smiling as he looked at her, trying to cheer her up. "I might not be the richest man in this school but I could always take you some where, buy you food or just get you something to cheer you up." He said, his methods to cheering some one up seemed a little out of the ordinary. He didn't seem to pay much mind to Kyo leaving aside from glancing towards him before he left and then returning his attention to Lisel.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm

lisel blinked as she wasnt exspecting him to hug her, but she smiled and hugged him back, she smiled softly and looked up at him "thank you shinjitu-san, but you dont have to spend any money on me, i'd just like it if i can come to you to talk about things and maybe hang out when you have the time" she said, her tears had slowed down and finaly stoped.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Shinjitu found himself smiling softly when she returned the hug but he hadn't expected her response to his offer on spending money on her to cheer her up after having such a bad day. Such a kind act, turning down an offer such as that when most would have probably taken the offer and milked him out of as much stuff as possible. He held the embrace as she mentioned the idea of her just hanging out when he had the time and her coming around to talk to him about things. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." He said, he wouldn't mind hanging out with some one. "You can come to me any time you need some one to talk to whether it be about something sad or happy. My shoulder is open for you to cry on if time need be." He said, smiling softly as he would allow her to break the embrace first before he would pull away.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm

lisel smiled softly and hugged him a bit tighter "thank you agian shinjitu-kun" she said softly, she was glade she had finaly made a friend that was outside her family. maybe she could have a semi-normal social life.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Shinjitu smiled but he also expected her to pull away but she only seemed to hug him tighter after what he said but he wasn't the one who would break the embrace first. "Like I said, I'll do anything for you." He said, his smile became soft and warm before he closed his eyes, his hold on her becoming weaker, to the point where she just needed to move a little to break it. He was unsure on what to do after this aside from going home since he didn't have much to do.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

lisel smiled and pulled away slowly, she looked at the ground and held her hands behind her back as she scuffed her foot. "sooo what do you wanna do now? cuz i dont think im gonna go back to class after what just happened down there"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm

It seemed that when she pulled away he became silent, looking off to the side as both of his hands took one another behind his back, his cheeks slightly rose in color as he just realized what he had done. He tended to do such a thing when ever he is woken up by some one who he didn't want to wake him up and though he meant what he said he found it strange being alone with Lisel. He didn't really seem to respond to what she said as he seemed to have reverted into a more shy like state.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 pm

lisel blinked and looked up at him. she tiled her head, making her hair sway to the side "shinjuti-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Shinjitu looked up when she said his name, he looked at her before looking away again while his hands crossed around to the front of his body as he seemed to stand still while looking at the ground. Aside from Christal, who was usually with her brother or Kyo was around, he was here alone with Lisel which felt strange. "Umm..." He said, raising a hand and rubbing the back of his neck as he didn't really want to look at her considering his cheeks had became red with blush.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm

lisel laughed softly and smiled "shinjuti-kun, are you ok?" she asked steping closer to him and then looking to where he was facing "is there something over there?" she asked laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Class... (Anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next