Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hanging Out (Labelisa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:00 pm

labelisa grined but slowly pulled away, for need of air. she panted softly and grined "agian, wow"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 pm

He felt her pull away, his tongue slipping back into his mouth as he panted softly as well, in need of air as he completely forgot about breathing while kissing her. Hearing what she said caused him to smirk before his hands left her hips and moved up to her sides. "Mmm... You're a wonderful kisser." He said, the smile turning into a grin, still breathing heavily as he tried to regain his breath.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:14 pm

labelisa giggled "well so are you" she smiled played with his shirt collar "soo what cha wanna do now?" she giggled as she looked up at him
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:20 pm

His eyes watched her, watching every movement as she played with his shirt collar before she posed another question, asking what he wanted to do now after their little make out session. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment, thinking of call the things they could do but he opened his eyes and looked down at her. "I don't know," He said, leaning forward placing two little playful nips on her neck with a smile. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:26 pm

labelisa giggled and blushed as he bit her neck gentaly "i dont know, thats why i asked you~" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:32 pm

He chuckled softly as she responded to his question stating that she didn't know what to do and that was why she asked him before she laughed and slowly he sat up. "Well we could either sit here, go for a walk and maybe stop some where for something to drink, or we could lay down on the couch and relax more." He said, stating three different things that came to mind without really thinking, though the list of what they could do was quite large but would require more thinking.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 pm

labelisa really thought for a second and but smiled "laying on the couch sounds like a good idea" she grined
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Shinjitu smirked at her selection, it sounded like the most comfortable selection but also the more sketchy looking on but she chose that and he suggested it so he couldn't back away. Both of his hands released her sides so she could stand up while his brown eyes just looked at her, the smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 pm

labelisa smiled as she got up, she took his hand and made him get up with her. she turned and looked at the couch "hmmm?" she said as if she was thinking
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 pm

He just watched her as she got up, he was going to get up right behind her but she had taken his hand and suddenly she pulled him making him get up with her in the process. He stood there, looking at the couch before looking at her as she made a sound as if she was thinking which caught his attention. "What's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 pm

labelisa smiled misgivingly as she looked at him "is it big enought for the both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:16 pm

At her question he looked at the couch, his eyes looking from one side to the other side while he looked at her and judged her height which it seemed it was bit enough for them to lay. But when he looked again he saw that it was big enough for them to both lay on it without laying on their sides and one being pressed against the cushions. "Hmm... I guess not." He said, looking away from the couch before he brought his hand up to his chin as he thought for a second. "Well... there is always bed... but that just sounds wrong inviting you to lay in my bed." He said, smiling innocently as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm

labelisa laughed "why? all where gonna do is take a nap and snuggle right?" she giggled and looked up at him with an innocent and sweet face
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Labelisa seemed so innocent but it could be that Shinjitu just had a dirty mind but if you thought about it, a guy inviting a girl to lay down in their bed did seem wrong. "I guess your right." He said, smiling brightly as his hand squeezed hers a little bit as he began to walk towards the hallway, leading her to his room which the door was wide open to. Once inside it was just a nice little room, king size bed, a book case, closet and a dresser sat underneath a window. "Well... this is my room."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:33 pm

labelisa smiled as she stood by his side and looked around "its cool" she grined at him and yawned softly
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:37 pm

He smiled at her, happy at her comment and also felt like chuckling when he saw her yawn. "Shall we lay down?" He asked, releasing her hand before he walked over to the bed, taking off his shoes in the process before he crawled onto it. He made his way over to the pillows on the right side of the bed, collapsing and laying his face again the pillow, sort of tired since Kyo woke him up earlier when he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:44 pm

labelisa smiled and also took off her shoes, she slowly climbed into the left side of the bed and layed down, snuggling into the pillows
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Shinjitu groaned into the pillow, enjoying how comfortable his bed and pillow was but he shifted as he felt the bed move around as Labelisa crawled across the bed to the left side. So he moved, turning to the left as he laid on the right side of his body, his head resting on the comfortable pillow as he smiled at Labelisa. "Comfy?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

labelisa giggled and smiled "yep" she said but moved closer to him so she was cuddling up agenst him "but now im comfier" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:59 pm

He chuckled, happy that she was comfy but then he watched as she moved closer before she cuddled against him before stating that she was comfier now which made him chuckle. "You're so cute Labelisa." He said, wrapping his arms around her as he just laid there, smiling at her, his eyelids feeling heavier and heavier. "I feel like I'm about to fall asleep." He said, kissing her gently before he shifted once again.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm

abelisa smield and giggled "then lets go to sleep" she said as she kissed his lips softly and layed her head down next to him, closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:16 pm

When he heard her he only smiled as she seemed agree on them just going asleep rather than just lay around but his eyes remained open as she kissed him on the lips before laying her head next to him. His arms remained wrapped around her as he watched her close her eyes and slowly his began to fall until they closed all the way. His hold on her became weak allowing her to get up should the need arise and soon enough he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:27 pm

labelisa sayed in his arms for quiet some time, not showing any signs of waking up at all
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Shinjitu was sleeping pretty well as he felt very complete while embracing Labelisa while he slept, every once in a while he would rub his head against the pillow gently and let out a sigh. He showed no signs of waking up for a while.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 pm

(ok i have to sugest something xD what if kyo or leon just randomly walking in at this moment? xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (Labelisa)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next