Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kyo and Christal's spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo and Christal's spar Empty
PostSubject: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Kyo decided to come to Christal's dojo to train, hoping that he could spar with here. "Christal, are you home?" Kyo asked as he entered her dojo. Kyo even wondered if she was even going to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Roukostu steps in, "yea...what is it kid?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"Is Christal home, ma'am? I was wondering if she had time for a spar." Kyo asked the woman politely, not wanting to sound rude. Besides, he wanted to test himself against Christal. Regardless, he hoped that he was kind enough.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

"Oh....so you're my cousin's friend...well you'll have to wait for your bike to get ready it won't be done until tomorrow...I'll get Christal...."*walks over to a bamboo door and looks inside*

"Hey Chris...your friend wants to see if you'll spar with him...."Roukostu said, Christal walks in and looks at Kyo, "hey Kyo....I hope, Rou didn't scare you....alot of people aren't comforted by her dark attitude....", "hey what's that suppose to mean..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 pm

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I was hoping to test our limits and get some training in. So, do you feel up to using your dojo for our spar?" Kyo said and asked politely. Come to think about it, Christal was cute when she wasn't teasing people.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 pm

"Well this isn't really my dojo...it's Uncle Angel's dojo...you'll have to ask him.....he doesn't really know you and all.... He's Roukostu's Foster Father...him and his son runs this dojo whiles also running a Yakuza....not very fun when you marry the daughter of a Yakuza leader...."

Angel walks in, looks at everybody, *sweatdrop*"did i miss a notice or something?"he laughes, "who's this young man?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm

"Well, maybe it would be better if we trained at Leon's house..." Kyo replied to Christal calmly as he reconsidered things. "Hmm? Oh, I'm Kyo Hikari. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." Kyo said calmly as he introduced himself to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm

"Daddy is it alright for these two to train in this dojo?"Roukostu asked looking at Angel, "i don't see why not...have fun you two, and don't hurt yourselves...."he said before walking to his office, Christal giggled, "even if we did, we have a great doctor going to his office"Christal said laughing, all you hear is Angel give a cheerful chuckle, "that's true...."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"Very well, let's get started..." Kyo said in a calm tone as he grabbed Christal's arm and threw her into a wall. Kyo wanted to test her reflexes, but she would need to work hard not to get hurt. "Careful Christal, you might get hurt." Kyo said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm

(yea i always wanted to do a Tifa moment!XD)
Christal flipped herself landing on the wall with her feet, she looked at Kyo and smiled, "heh....Sorry but i have very good teachers on balance, Kyo!"she said, pushing herself from the wall, she kicked at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Kyo dodged her kick, and immediately attempted to kick her in the back. Kyo was quick and strong, but he knew that she probably would be stronger than him.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Christal side-stepped his kick, she then placed her foot between Kyo's legs, but placed it behind is left foot, she twisted her body so he would get backfisted by her, making it so he would trip over her foot and land on the dojo mat.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Kyo tripped, but he caught his balance by doing a backflip with his hands. "Not bad, but what else can you do?" Kyo asked as he smiled, impressed by Christal's skill. Kyo was even considering on taking Christal on a date if she could keep this up.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Christal smiled, "every heard of the Iron Palm....."Christal said, standing still for a moment, she slide her left foot back, aimming with her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Christal's Iron Fist missed Kyo because it was too slow for him. "You're too slow..." Kyo said as he was unimpressed by her vague skill. Yet, Kyo had just nailed her with the legendary "Gentle Fist" right into her abdomin. If the attack was effective, she would be coughing up a considerable amount of blood.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Christal smiled, "what? You haven't noticed....."Christal said dodging the fist and going underneath him, by crouching as low as she could, "the Iron Fist might look slow to you....but that's because we of the Wolffang family wait for the right time to use it....and it works very effectively...."she said grabing his arm, so he wouldn't get away, "in close quarters combat!"she yelled thrusting fast and hard into Kyo's chest, if she missed his heart and focused on the middle, if she did, she would've killed him, "I've gone through rigorous trainning trying to get that family technique right...thanks for being my test dummy...."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Kyo grabbed her fist with his free hand before it made contact. "Impressive, but it's not enough to take me down." Kyo said as he gently kissed her on the cheek by sheer impulse. Regardless, Kyo's grip on her hand was tight and he wouldn't let go soon. Yet, he had indeed made the first move to flirt with Christal.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Christal looked at him with shocked eyes, "eh?! What do you think you're doing!"Christal said throwing him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:19 pm

"...Flirting..." Kyo said calmly with a sly smile as he caught his balance. Kyo actually was really starting to like Christal, but she didn't seem to be taking it all very well. Regardless, Kyo wondered if she would ever take him up on an offer.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Christal blushed, "well....i....sorry it caught me off guard...i don't like that....i really don't like that....."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Well, I think that that's enough for today. By the way, would you like to go on a date sometime?" Kyo said and asked her, wondering if she would accept his offer or not. Regardless, he didn't mind either way.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Christal looked at him, "well...I....Okay...but I will tell you this...do not think so quickly I will fall in love with you...for it is scent that will find me my lover...."
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 pm

*tsk tsk*
It was a familiar person in the area, but nobody could figure out who was there. "Kyo, kyo, you shouldn't be flirting during your fights" the man said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 pm

"WHO'S THERE?!"Roukostu growled, she already had her swords ready, her eyes slit.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:31 pm

"my my, what a nice reaction" it was a young mans voice. It was very familiar but nobody could tell who he was.
"I'll let you in on something" He said. He held out his hand as a sky flame appeared in the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo and Christal's spar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next