Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kyo and Christal's spar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 pm

"Very well, I shall take my leave then. Take care, Christal." Kyo said gently as he left the dojo. However, Kyo's scent hanged in the air. Yet, it smelled a lot like cherry blossoms during the summer season. Furthermore, Kyo had completely ignored the voice of the mysterious person.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 pm

"eh! Leon! Is that you....you shouldn't scare people like that....or piss someone off like that really....."Christal said, Roukostu settled but was still watching him. Christal could smell his scent and sighed, "that's not the scent.....It doesn't match mine...."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Leon sighed.
"You caught on quickly" He said. He jumped down. His appearance was different from before. He was still the same, but his outfit was different.
http://selenechan.deviantart.com/art/Style-Freddy-115630137?q=boost:popular+clothing+styles&qo=76 *except the sock doesn't have stripes*
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 pm

"hehehe nice outfit...you remind me of Abel at that age...."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Leon sighed.
"Can I ask you one thing?" He asked. "What is it with the scent you're looking for?"
He had his hands inside his jacket pockets as he looked at Christal, then to Roukostu.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Christal looked at him, "a scent that is very rare....only certain people have that scent...and our kind loves it...though...the month of the red moon still has not ended....so we cannot take true form...it is a rare flower for us to find... and only we can grow it...."

"A flower of pure white.....that reminds us of a moon...."
Roukostu said looking over at a vase, there were closed flowers in the vase.

Spoiler:
they're closed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 pm

Leon rubbed his head.
"I think I know what flower you're talking about" He said. "I've seen them once before, when I was a child"
He tried to remember where he saw them at, but couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Christal smelled at Leon, "hmm you don't have the scent either....hmm...i wonder who does....."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Leon laughed. "I sure I don't" He said. He scratched his head.
"Oh yea, it was at a large shrine, deep within the..." He trailed off, never completed his sentence.
"The girl that lived there, had an older brother, and they were shunned from the rest of the outside world, and couldn't hang out with anyone" He said. He looked over at Christal. "Could that girl have been you?" He asked. He scratched his head some more. "I don't remember much though" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Christal's eyes widen....so did Roukostu's, "h.....How?"

"It....can't be....how does he know of his tomb?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Leon looked at them.
"Huh?" He asked. He was confused by 'tomb' and how she said it.
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:06 pm

"You are thinking of our kinds forest...the Shujiri Forest.....there is a tomb there...it is a tomb of the first leader of our clan....our god...."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Leon coughed as he looked at them.
"WHAT!" He shouted. He covered his mouth so not to startle anyone.
"That forest is the tomb?" He asked. He sat down on the ground. "I've heard many legends of a tomb" He said. "My family used to tell them to me all the time"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:11 pm

"The forest is actually the temple...a huge one...so that no graverobers find their way to the tomb....though it is hidden in a lake....the Lake of Serenity...even if they do....they'll be torn apart...by them...the Rage Fish..."

"Lets not forget the guardians of the forest.... And i don't mean them of being normal...."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Leon shuddered.
"Lets just hang out and have fun and not talk about this" He said. "I'll start having the nightmares again of destruction that I don't like"
He looked up.
"Nightmares of a mysterious race being hunted and killed by humans, like me" He said, trailing off into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm

"Though i will say this.....it wasn't humans who started it.....it was him....Fenris' son....Kenra...what the hell was he thinking....because of that...or race nearly died...."Roukostu said, "well have fun you two.....*walks out, but then stops*

"OI! KID..... If you ever need more help...you can rely on the Storm Family Yakuza...we have tons of men that will help you.....*you hear a crack of a whip outside, swinging of some kind of metal, and the strung sound of a bow, and a arrow thud sound*

"Eh...those three idoits are here already....."*walks out and closes sliding door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christal's spar   Kyo and Christal's spar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo and Christal's spar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2