Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Leon Meets Christall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon Meets Christall Empty
PostSubject: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:08 pm

In this topic, Leon will meet his Rain Guardian, Christall.
Leon Meets Christall 3633746d

Leon walks and sits down on the ground next to a tree. He holds out his hand as he turns it upside down, revealing his palm. In it was his Hart Family ring.
"Hmm" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Christal sat under a nearby tree, she started to sing a song that her older cousin taught her long ago......

"There's a song that's inside of my soul.
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again
I'm awake in the infinite cold.
But you sing to me over and over and over again.

So, I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

Sing to me the song of the stars.
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.

So I lay my head back down.
I know now, you're my only hope.

I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.

So I lay my head back down.
I pray, to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope.

hmmmmm, hmmmmm, oooooh."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Leon overheard someone singing. He looked around, not noticing anyone was in the area. He then began to hum something to himself, loud enough that if anyone heard, they'd know it was coming from his area.

An orange flame emitted from the ring on his right ring finger as he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Christal heard the humming when her song died down, she looked around and saw a boy nearby, she went near him, she looked over to him, "why not try up here?" she said looking down at him, she had singed, but she had forgotten that she had climbed the tree when she sang.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Leon noticed the girl. He immediatley stopped humming and the sky flame died out.
"Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:09 pm

"I am Christal Yumikiko Wolffang.....and you are? You do not look as though you are from this parts.....or are you?"Christal asked jumping down from the tree and landing lightly on her the ground, she had a light blue dress on her, with a aquamarine gem necklace hangind around her neck, she smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:20 am

"I live here" He said. He pointed back behind him, there was a large appartment type house set up.
"We moved here to Namimori from Shibuya this year, so I guess you could say i'm not really from these parts"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:49 am

Christal nodded, "alright......well I live all the way over there........do you see it....."Christal said pointing to a big dojo house.

Leon Meets Christall Dojo2ix4

Christal smiled, "as you can tell i live in a very big house....along with my mother, father, grandmother, uncle, grandfather, my big brother, and my two cousins."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:55 am

Leon laughed to himself.
"Pretty big family eh?" He asked. He raised himself up as he looked at the Dojo.
"It seems you are the karate type?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:57 am

"No.....we learn Jujitsu, but we also study all other martial arts...... We of the Wolffang Family strive hard to learn everything there is to know with fighting, that also includes street fighting of the sort."Christal said with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:06 pm

Leon smiled as he looked at her. His ring on his necklace glowing an orange color. He was thinking about how the ring is reacting to her presence. Was she a guardian to?
Leon looked at her, looking serious now.
"What would you say if I told you you were a candidate for the Rain Flame and the Hart Rain Ring?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Christal looked at him, then smiled, "i was wondering why that ring was glowing, so then....what is this Rain Guardian, what do they do?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:13 pm

"The Requiem Rain; one that cleanses the battlefield and washes away everything." He said softly to her. He pulled a ring out of his jacket pocket and held it in his hand. A light blue flame emitted from it and as well Christal's palm, showing she was the perfect match for the ring.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Christal looked at the ring then to her palm, she held it out to him, "so that means.....I am the one that will cleanse away bad things in your way, or anyone else's way? If that is the case.......what should i do......with my family..... There is no way they'll let me go with you...... But then again....my cousin lefted the house along time ago, just like her own family.......so maybe if i can stand up to grandmother like she did.....Okay......I'll join you.... I want to know, what it's like to be out here.....where everyone else is....If you'll let me that is..... Also if you don't mind.....do you think you can teach me what it's like to be a normal child."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:36 pm

"You won't be leaving the house, you can always live here" He said. "Since we all go to the same school, me and the other guardians, we'll use it as our meeting place, and when its time for mafia business, we'll just pose it as hanging out"
He smiled at her.

*The family won't know of the mafia battles*
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:43 pm

(oops sorry)
Christal nodded, then she realized something, "oh dear.......but i......i don't go to school....... Grandmjother doesn't accepted us going to regular school with those of boys and all.....but....i think....i think i can change that like my big brother, so i'll join you if that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:50 pm

"its fine" He said laughing. He patted her shoulder.
"Welcome to the Hart Family" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Christal nodded, "alright then....I'm going to go straight home and tell them....good bye Leon"she said before going home.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall EmptySat May 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Leon turned and walked away.

*With that, the meeting with the Rain Guardian is over.
Rain, Sun, Lightning Guardians have been met, Storm....idk anymore...*

(LOCKED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon Meets Christall   Leon Meets Christall Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon Meets Christall
Page 1 of 1