Search

Share | 

The Meeting! The current family gather!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Sky looked at Tezca.
"Thats where you were?" he asked.

*Don't forget Beans, Sky is the Sky Flame arcobaleno, the leader pretty much.*

---------------------------------------------------
Cambio Forma Modo Attacco - Guanto di Vongola Primo (Change Form Attack Mode - Vongola First's Gauntlet)
Cambio Forma Modo Difesa - Mantello di Vongola Primo (Change Form Defense Mode: Vongola First's Cloak)
Leone di Cieli Version Vongola (Vongola Sky Lion)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
cool beans

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:19 pm

Tezca lowers his sunglasses and looks at her

"Very hot, see i almost got sunburnt... or was that the flamethrower..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:20 pm

Abel: *Sweatdrop* "why do i have a bad feeling with this guy...."
Christal: *smiles* "oh come now brother"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Sky laughed.
"You should be more careful Tezca" He said.
He had his arms folded and the kitten on his head was now slowly walking for Christal.

Cambio Forma Modo Attacco - Guanto di Vongola Primo (Change Form Attack Mode - Vongola First's Gauntlet)
Cambio Forma Modo Difesa - Mantello di Vongola Primo (Change Form Defense Mode: Vongola First's Cloak)

Back to top Go down
Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Christal looked at the kitten, "hi there little guy"she said picking him up, Kou and Kioshi were still asleep, they snuggled closer to Christal's legs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Headaches, they were the worst of the worst. Alphonse slowly walked into the park's vicinity, and almost by impulse, straight to the location of his little brother, Leon Hart. Alphonse was preoccupied by massaging his temple with a badly bruised hand, injuries were still healing. The Storm Guardian took his place right next to Leon, but other than that, didn't say a word.

Alphonse Hart was dressed in baggy cargo shorts that reached to the bottom of his knees and a plan white 'wife-beater' tank-top, his feet were dressed in worn and scratched up combat boots, and his eyes were squinting in a fruitless attempt to destroy the light. Alphonse told his brother that he would show up, it was time to meet the other guardians that were to protect little Leon. The Storm Guardian has arrived.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Christal hadn't taken notice of the new presence until she looked over Leon, "eyaah! When the heck did you get here?!"she screamed, Abel looked over, then sighed, "aiya.....he just came Christal...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Sky looked up as he saw a new commer.
"You must be Al" He said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sky"

Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Alphonse winced lightly as the girl practically screamed at him. He groaned lightly as he continued to prod and rub his temple, and glare at Christal as he did so. Alphonse sincerely hoped they would be a little more mature than this all the time. Hell, he hoped she was just a ditsy girlfriend of Leon's and maybe the other guardians weren't even here. Surely the guy was though. Alphonse looked at Abel and nodded before speaking.

"You must be one of the guardians right?"

Alphonse then heard a voice and he looked down to the (I think?) child-like person talking to him. Sky had called him 'Al', a name he didn't particularly enjoy. "Alphonse, yes, that's me." Alphonse was less than welcoming at the moment, throbbing headaches and such just didn't exactly please this natural fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Abel looked away, "ah.....wrong person....."he said pointing to Christal, Christal noted Alphonse rubbing his temple, she looked at him concern, "i'm sorry..... You have a headache don't you....hold on...i think i have some migrane medicine...."Christal said going into her sports bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Sky looked at him.
"Eh, I'll call you Al then" He said.
"So, with this, this brings all but one guardian here" He said softly.

Back to top Go down
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Kyo suddenly woke up, and quietly walked up to Alphonse. On instinct, Kyo summoned his Sun Flame to his right palm and attempted to touch Alphonse's forehead. If successful, Kyo would be able to relieve him of his pain and quickly heal his wounds. If Alphonse would permit it, Kyo would be able to quickly make his body feel like it did before he was in a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Alphonse found himself already exhausted with this new entourage of Leon's. They were all, well, Alphonse couldn't really think of the word that fit, but that itself might be saying something. "No, don't bother, it's just a little pain in the back of my head. Nothing to worry about. It'll pass. Anyway, I'm Alphonse." Alphonse nodded.

Alphonse return his eyes to Sky, who was already beginning to bother him. "I prefer Alphonse if that's okay with you, Sky." Alphonse didn't bother to smile, he had no intention of masking his loathing. It was somewhere around there that Kyo jumped up and began to molest his face, or try to at least. Alphonse wasn't about to let that happen though. Alphonse grabbed Kyo's arm with his left hand and balled up his right hand into a fist, a habit, more or less. It took Alphonse a moment to realize his first reaction to one of Leon's Guardians was to beat the shit out of him. That probably looked bad to everyone else. In his defense though, Kyo didn't exactly explain himself. Alphonse slowly released Kyo's arm and took a step back. "Don't stand so close, it makes me nervous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 5:59 pm

"Now now" Sky said. He jumped up and landed on Alphonse's shoulder.
"I'm sorry for calling you Al, I'll keep to calling you Alphonse then" He said. He looked at Kyo.
"And you, you should explain what your doing before you try to heal someone young one" He said calmly.

Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Shinjitu found himself pushing himself off of the ground, it had seemed that he had fallen asleep without really realizing that it had happened and he awoke to a strange sight. Leon was on the ground, there were two babies, Christal and Abel seemed calm, Kyo was near a strange man. Shinjitu found himself reaching for his two revolvers before he pulled them out and spun them around his fingers as he stood up. "Mmm... what the hell?" He asked, looking from each person to the other, the slight sound of a click coming from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 6:21 pm

"I'm sorry..." Kyo said guiltily as he respectfully bowed to both Alphonse and Sky, after quickly backing up two feet. "I saw your many injuries, and I.... I only wanted to relieve you of your pain. I should have asked you beforehand... It's my fault..." Kyo said with a sense of regret, taking full responsibility of his actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Mon May 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Christal looked at Alphonse, "hello Alphonse I'm Christal, and this is my brother Leon, but you can call him Abel.... Don't mind Kyo, he's only trying to help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Leon shuffled in his sleep as he rolled over on his back.

Sky smiled as he jumped off of whoever's shoulder he was on and landed on Christal's shoulder.
"Now, I have to train Kyo and Christal" He said. "It'll be hard, but, I think I'll be able to manage"
The kitten jumped out of Christal's arm and landed on Sky's head as it meowed again.

Back to top Go down
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 pm

"I shall complete every challenge I am to face, Sky-Sensei..." Kyo said in a serious tone with a serious expression on his face. Kyo wasn't going to play around during training, because he was going to take things very seriously with his training and aim to exceed what was expected of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm

"Christal, Kyo, Abel, I want you all to come with me to the Hart Family's headquarters" Leon said.
Sky nodded.
"So, you're finally taking them there?" Sky asked. He jumped off of Abel and landed in Leon's arms.
"Shall we go Hart boss?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:08 pm

"I am ready to go!" Kyo cried out enthiastically, expressing how ready he was to start his training and become stronger. However, he had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen on the other side of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey_Marian
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Leon jumped up and pulled out his cell phone.
"I heard training, so, i'll train Shinjitu, Richard, and Kamon with Alphonse's help" He said smiling. He looked at his brother.

Sky sighed.
"Here Christal, you need this map, I'll go ahead and take Kyo with me to the Hart headquarters" He said. He jumped on Kyo's head.
"Lets go" He said.

Back to top Go down
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Upon hearing "Let's go." Kyo sprinted towards HQ at a high speed, leaving a trail of dust behind him. It was quite clear that Kyo was excited to start his training, and he was overdoing it slightly with his inhumane speed. Yet, Kyo didn't mean any harm by it at all. Then again, one might say that this was a warm-up for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Christal giggled, and looked at Abel, "okay big brother....do you have your bike? we can use that...."Christal said, "yeah...it's over there"Abel said pointing to his red and white motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Alphonse glanced at Leon, who mentioned something about the Hart brothers and training somebody. Alphonse grinned slyly. Who would have thought his little lost brother had such a feisty attitude. Surely he knew that Alphonse was far from a push-over. Surely he knew that Alphonse believed that the only good fight was a real one. He would not 'go easy' on somebody really. It wasn't in his nature, and if he got pissed off, then the chances dropped below zero of stopping him until he or his opponent hit the floor. Alphonse continued to grin as he put his right hand against his left palm, pushing them together and forcing a chain reaction of pops and cracks.

"You know what little brother, I actually regret not meeting you years ago. I think I like you more and more every day." Alphonse chuckled heartily as he watched his 'Mafia Boss'. Ready to follow him to whatever battlefield he would lead them to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   

Back to top Go down

The Meeting! The current family gather!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next