Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hart Family Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Hart Family Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:22 pm

Hart Family Living Room 7910641bc3ffee27637ce61267acdb6e

Welcome to the living room of the Hart Family!
You'll find all video game systems from PS2 to a XBox 360
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Kyo walked into the livingroom with Kamon, and gave him time to take everything in. "Welcome to your new home, Kamon-Kun." Kyo said happily to his little step-brother as he guided him into the luxurious house. Kyo hoped that this made Kamon happy, and Kyo wanted Kamon to have the utmost best. "I don't know if Leon is here yet, but he's usually in his room or training someone." Kyo added calmly.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 pm

"Wow, cool!! Thanks, Kyo-san!" Kamon set his belongings down by the couch and ran off to explore the house.
Back to top Go down
http://theanimeforums.forumotion.net
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 pm

"Don't be so formal, you can always call me Kyo-Nii!" Kyo yelled after Kamon, laughing. Kyo was really glad that Kamon was enjoying himself, but he wondered what Leon was doing. Kyo then decided that he would text Leon the good news.

Leon, it's Kyo! It's official now, I'm Kamon's new legal-guardian. I hope you don't mind if he lives with us! ;D

After sending the text, Kyo went off to search for Kamon. "You can't hide from me forever, Kamon~~~!" Kyo teased his little brother teasingly, but actually doing for fun. Kyo wondered where Leon was at the moment, and just where was Alphonse?
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Kamon jumped out and latched onto his new brother's back. "Here I am, Nii-san!" Kamon was more than enjoying himself.

"So Leon's here?" Kamon asked over Kyo's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

"Yeah, if he's home. I just texted him the good news, so he should know." Kyo said while chuckling. "I know for sure that Shinjitu-San lives next door. Leon gave him the neiboring house, and Shinjitu occupies it. Christal still lives with her big family. Finally, Alphonse has his own apartment. However, I haven't seen him much recently..." Kyo said calmly, explaining where everyone lived. "Oh yeah, Richard owns the airport as well. He is also our travel agent." Kyo added as he took Kamon to the television, with Kamon cutely riding Kyo's back. "So, do you have any more questions?" Kyo asked his little brother politely.
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Appearing almost out of nowhere, Sky sits on top of Kyo's head.
"Hello there" He said. He had his legs crossed and his arms folded across his chest as the cat on his head meowed.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

"Ciaossu, Sky! This boy riding my back is my new step-brother Kamon. You probably know his as the Cloud Guardian." Kyo said to Sky. "Kamon, meet Sky. Sky is Leon's Arcobelano, and my former training tutor. Also, Arcobelanos can indeed talk." Kyo said, introducing Sky to Kamon. Kyo hoped that Sky would be nice to Kamon, but he had a lot of hope in both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Sky looked at Kamon.
"A little young for a guardian isn't he?" He asked. He had was now standing up as he jumped off Kyo's head and landed softly on Kamons shoulder.
"I'm going to be someones home tutor" He said. "I just need to figure out once and for all who I'll tutor"
he laughed softly as he looked at Kamon from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 pm

"Nope!" Kamon said in response to Kyo's question. He was about to get off of his brother when Sky appeared. Kamon staired at him for a second and then fell off onto the couch screaming, "Waaah!! Where did this cat come from?!"

EDIT: Wow, you guys ninja'd me twice!

Last edited by Xero-kun on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:00 pm

*The cat can't talk*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Kyo laughed at his little brother briefly. "Oh, I've just remembered! Leon is in his bedroom, but he is recuperating from an illness that I have yet to diagnose. I think it would really cheer him up to see you, little brother." Kyo said, with a sense of deep compassion. Regardless, Kyo really wanted to do what was best for the family. "What do you think, Sky?" Kyo asked him politely.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 pm

"You think so?" Kamon asked after calming himself down. "Okay, I'll go see him."

I'm going to bed now. I'll RP tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 pm

"Very well, then follow me." Kyo said calmly as he led Kamon to Leon's Bedroom. Kyo hoped that Kamon's presence would improve Leon's health, but that could vary. In any case, he led them up the steps and toward the door of Leon's room.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 pm

"So what happened to Leon-sama? I mean, I know he's sick and all, but do you know how he got that way? And what's he sick with?" Kamon asked Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

"Kamon, I do not know what ails him. However, the origin of this illness began when I was training with Leon a few days ago. I believe it was due to exhaustion." Kyo said calmly to Kamon as he looked over his shoulder. Kyo wanted the best for Leon, but it was merely a matter of time until Leon regained his strength.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:43 pm

~after visiting Leon~

Kamon reentered the living room. He looked up at Kyo. "So, where will I be staying, Nii-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

"Of coarse, Kamon. After all, you deserve the best." Kyo said gently as he placed his hand gently on Kamon's head. Kyo really wanted the best for Kamon.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:08 pm

"Thanks," Kamon said, "but you didn't tell me where." He grabbed his belongings from the side of the couch in anticipation to be taken to an empty room.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 pm

"The room has already been prepared. Follow me." Kyo said gently as he led his little brother to their room. Kyo hoped that Kamon would like it, but it was likely that he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hart Family Living Room   Hart Family Living Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Hart Family Living Room
Page 1 of 1