Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reira

Reira

Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} Empty
PostSubject: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Villa Sette Fiore

Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} 2dj9x6a

Found somewhere in the most isolated areas of Lucca that's almost imposible for the living to reach is the Varia Mansion hidden within a small oasis, it's called Villa Sette Fiore, or the Seven Flower Mansion.

It's a mansion with seven flower gardens, but they are no ordinary flowers, as what would appear normal is something not of a Varia trait, what they have are poisonous flowers which could fool anyone.

The first garden has flowers named Securigera Varia, its mainly popularized cause of its name having Varia on it. the other 6 gardens that surround the garden composes of the following flowers, Belladonna, Duranta erecta, Angel's Trumpet, Digitalis, Consolida and the Lantana.

No battles inside or out of mansion
DONT DESTROY OUR FLOWERS
Dont step on the grass
stay on character

Viva la Varia

Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Vincent appeared on the balcony of the mansion. He is seen wearing his varia jacket with his arms out of the sleeves, something he is almost always seen doing. He was leaning forward looking out into the field by the mansion, wondering about what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Staring at the clock whilst resting her pistol on top of her cap, she was counting the hours until something interesting happens again. Reira was bored at the time having nothing to do as punishment for disobeying a rule of the mansion.

"Pshh, it was clearly his fault, i wonder why he cant see through it. Pshh."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:21 pm

labelisa walked though the halls of the manstion, a tray of tea in her hands and she as on her way to the room vincent-sama was curently in. she had a tiny smile on her face as she walked along
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Vincent turned his head to the right to see Label walking inside with a cart with Tea.
"Ah, Label, nice to see you again" He said with a smile. He took a cup off the cart.
"Be sure to take one to Reira to" He said.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:29 pm

"Lulu-chan" Reira instantly said as Label entered the room, she was waiting for this very moment since she had been detained for stepping on the grass.

"Tell him that those rules are completely ridiculous, tell him!!

He didn't even acknowledge my very presence in this room, put some sense into him!!"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Vincent turned to look at Reira.
"I knew you were here" He said. "I just ignored it"
He was laughing a little bit as he looked at her.
"You don't have to be confined anymore" He said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

labelisa smiled softly and shook her head slightly "im not in this~" she sang softly with her thick british accent and handed reita a cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm

"So, ladies, what do we do now?" Vincent asked. He leaned against the balcony as he held the tea in his left hand and had his right in his pants pocket.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

"How mean.

Im still here because of your ideology, how could a rule as such exist while you your self step on the grass without being punished >.<"

Reira complained as she couldn't help but argue at that day and that time, she was just having a really rough day.

"AHH, lulu-chan, how can you sing at a time like this!! This is a crisis!"
Reira cried as she was having a meltdown, having have take the initiative to shoulder leader responsibilities, working under the acting leader who didn't seem to care much about the job.

But hearing as he had wanted to do something, a grin appeared where it didn't for quite some time.

"How about a mission? I've been stressing for one in months, hows about it?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:52 pm

"If you're up to it, then I am to" He said with a smile.
He looked at Reira then Label.
"Where to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:54 pm

labelisa grined slightly "oi, i say how about france? thoes bugger can get on my last nerve when i stil have ten left"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 pm

"My idea, would be to go and test those Hart family brats, to see if they're worthy of the Hart Rings" Vincent said. He put his Varia jacket on completely this time.
"So, shall we go see them?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm

"France!!! Sounds like a good idea, i'm feeling kinda bored, maybe we can go collect some debts eh?" Reira grins as she continued. "After all, i've been wanning to get a French scarf for months now, this could be it! But anything will do, after all, you are the boss, Vincent."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

labelisa smiled and gave vincent puppy dog eyes "pwease vincent-sama"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:05 pm

"Fine, lets go to france" He said. He laughed softly. He then jumped off the balcony and landed on the ground under it.
"I'll be waiting down here then!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Reira's jaw dropped as she saw there leader jump off from the balcony just to cut time short.

"He's insane, i'll go use the stairs, i dont feel like jumping down, it kinda makes me sick a little, to be honest..."

Heading down the stairs the maids opened the grand door leading into the Varia's first garden. Reira couldnt ask for anything more.

"Ahhh, this is heaven, my first mission in months, im so gonna kill a lot."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

labelisa shruged and smiled "soot yoru self" she said and jumped off with vincent. she held down her dress as she went down and landed on her hands and knees "i really need to work on my landing" she said laughing
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Vincent started to laugh as he pulled out his Varia Ring. He put it on his ring finger as it began to emit sky flames.
"So, how do we get there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:30 pm

"Easy" Reira laughed as one of the chauffeur brought a car to transport them. "We go to the airport and see if we can get a flight to France." Reira had already gotten in the car waiting for the others. "Come on then, lets go, no time to waste."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Vincent sighed as he got in the car to.
"Shotgun" He shouted as he sat in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:37 pm

labelisa giggled and ran to the car jumping in the back seat "lets go kill some frenchies!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}   Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Villa Sette Fiore {Varia Mansion : Open}
Page 1 of 1