Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

dissecting some frogs~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

dissecting some frogs~ Empty
PostSubject: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 am

labelisa grined as she hoped out of the vehical and into hte streets of florence "ahh i love france, if only the people where as lovley as the city" labelisa sighed being her happy giggly self..for now atleast.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Feeling a little sick from the car ride Reira wore her best face upon stepping out. She had her sunglasses on and couldn't be happier that they've arrived on there destined location.

"Pheh, that took a while, we should've taken the train"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:11 pm

Vincent had a look on his face as he got out of the car.
His face was pale and his eyes had dark circles around them.
"I'm taking the train next time" He said to Reira.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm

labelisa laughed at them "aww come on guys, it not that bad, ive traveled worse" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Vincent looked at her.
"I get sick easily" He said. He was almost laughing as he raised up.
"So, what we doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:23 pm

"Hmmm, i wonder where i can get cheap yet hight quality scarfs." Reira grumbles as she was forgetting something.

"Oh yeah, i almost forgot that we went here for a mission, any companies we can collect from here?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 pm

labelisa had kind of strayed away from the two and was talking to a man about buying some bread. "ohh this smells so good" she said taking in the sent
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Vincent appeared next to Label.
"Don't waist your money on bread" He said in a demanding yet playful tone. He swiftly turned around and faced Reira.
"I think we should hunt down our enemy, like go under cover" He said.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:46 pm

"Question is who our enemy exactly is" Reira said as a woman with red scarf took her attention.

"That's the one i wanted, maybe i should kill her to save money"
Reira thought, but on the other hand thought it would be to bothersome.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 pm

labelisa sighed and nodded "alright vicent-sama" she said and looked at reira and rolled her eyes with a smile "ill help you buy a scarf after the mission alright reira-san?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:10 pm

"We should split up" He said. Vincent turned around and went the other way.
"I trust you to do your work and not get sidetracted" He said as he looked at Label and Reira.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"uh? vincent-sama! wait who are we supost to take care of???" she said waving her arms to get his attention
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:42 am

"My point exactly" Reira laughed as he mentioned the word 'side tracked' "Big words for someone lazing around"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 am

Vincent hit his head.
"I forgot!" HE said. "Ok, the person we are hunting, hmmm, Reira, don't you remember?"

*I can't think of anything atm*
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 am

"Meh, i guess i'd have to do everything, do I? Lets have a refreshers course then, shall we?!

The only family that operates here is Vongola and us, the shadow organizations AKA Varia. But there had been recent reports of an unknown turf starting out.

They call them selves The Dango Family.

I only know of 3 core members which hold the group, if your in the under world scene, you will instantly recognize them because of there terrible hair cut choice.

To simply put it, you'll know them cause there all bald, and there heads can sparkle your eyes to death."

Raira sat down on a chair in front of the cafe as she threw open the folder containing the core members names.

"

Spoiler:

Doyen Dango, the acting leader since the death of ĹŚrudo Dango. He's known to be calm and understanding, i think that his fighting and mobility skills are zero. No one has ever seen him in action before or since.
Spoiler:

Hageta Dango, considered the right hand mostly cause of his name, he is the youngest brother of the dango family, and by family i mean, yes they are all related. He's known to be the most violent dango with constant prison visits cause of various law breaking, reckless driving, vandalism, destroying of public property etc etc. I'd consider him to be the weakest.

Spoiler:

Last but not the least, Onanoko Dango. She's considered the strongest and smartest Dango, shes also called the beautiful Dango. Dont be fooled by those muscles, Ona-chan is a girl. She has many suitors arround the world, and i think thats the scariest part about her.

So far,that's all the information i could get about them, so, shall we pay them a visit?"

OOC: Florence is in italy, lets move this to paris XD
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am

(lol ok)

labelisa blinked "sooo some one make me angery so my other side can some out" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Vincent read over the information twice so he could memorize it.
"Ok, Reira, Label, you two can split up or go together, but, we're splitting up here to follow leads" He said. He disappeared within an instant as he began to search the town.
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

"Already ahead of you!! Baka-beanso" (lol just came out like that)

Reira says catching jumping on top of a bus towards someplace.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:58 pm

labelisa rolled her eyes and went the other way "does no one know how ot make me mad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dissecting some frogs~   dissecting some frogs~ Empty

Back to top Go down

dissecting some frogs~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Incinerator :: Mafia's Past :: Paris-
Jump to: