Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm

"lisel" smiled as she stood in line at the ice cream shop "oh jolly good, ive been wanting some blue moon for so long now" she said quietly in her thick english accent and looked around
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Kamon had been given a break from his duties to his mother which meant he was kicked out of his house with some money for a few hours. After a while, he noticed a long line in front of an ice cream shop.

Kamon couldn't resist getting an ice cream cone so he ran to the start of the line. Not looking, he bumped into the girl in front of him and fell to the ground. "Ouch. I'm sorry, miss! I seem to be doing that alot lately."
Back to top Go down
http://theanimeforums.forumotion.net
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:07 pm

lisel blinked as someone ran into her, she looked down at them seeing as she hardly bugged. lisel laughed softly and smiled "oi no worries mate, no harm down" she said, her accent sounding thick as ever but still understandable.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Kamon helped himself up. "Sorry." He restated. "You're here to get ice cream, too?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 pm

lisel smiled and nodded "yes, im looking forward to getting some blue moon, i havent had some in a long time" she giggled and grined "what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:28 pm

"Ice cream!" Kamon said without thinking. "...Oh, right. I'm not sure what kind. I think I'll just go with vanilla."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 pm

lisel laughed softly agian "that sounds cool, im lisel by the way" she grined holding out a hand
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:50 pm

"You're pretty." Kamon blushed a little then shook his head. "Argh!" He shouted before saying, "I'm Kamon!" He thrust out his hand in an attempt to shake her's and make this meeting less awkward.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm

lisel blushed softly and smield "its nice to meet you kamon-san" she said shacking his hand
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Sheesh! Where did that come from?! Kamon thought while shaking Lisel's hand. I'm only 12 and she's like 18! Plus, I have to look up to see her face! "Pleased to meet you, Lisel!" He said with a sweat drop.

"Oh! Looks like you're next!" Kamon pointed at where the line of customers used to be.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:24 pm

lisel smiled "looks like it" she grined as she walked up to the counter "ill have a double scoop blue moon on a cone please" she grined and looked down at kamon "go ahead and order, ill pay for it" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm

"Really?! You mean it?! Thank you, very much!" Kamon said as he ran up to the counter. "Can I have a single scoop of vanilla? Ooh, with some sprinkles! Thanks!" Kamon turned to Lisel. "Is there any way I can repay you?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm

lisel laughed as she payed for the treats "its alright you dont have to"
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:41 pm

"No, really! You were so nice to me; I feel like I should do something for you in return!" He said as he lick his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm

lisel laughed as she lick her own ice cream "well i dont really know how you could"
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"Hmm. I don't know either." Kamon licked his ice cream some more. "Well, I'm not going to be doing anything for the next few hours, and so, I mean, I was wondering if..." He paused. "If I could hang out with you some more...? If you're okay with it, that is." Kamon turned away.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:07 pm

lisel smiled softly "sure kid, sounds fun" she grined "but how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:10 pm

"Oh, uh, I'm 12..." Kamon said as a disappointed look came over his face. A drop of white ice cream fell from his cone.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

lisel smiled softly and rubbed his head "ah thats cool! im sixteen but my frineds say i act like im 10, so we're gonna get along just fine" she grined
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 pm

"Haha!" He lauaghed as his head was rubbed. He began to eat his ice cream again. "So this strange guy I ran into earlier today said he was in the mafia! Can you believe that?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:24 pm

lisel coughed slightly hearing this but quickly put on a smile "really? thats weird"
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 pm

"I know! He said his name was......Leo....no, Leon! Yeah, that's it. He kinda freaked me out. He said something about me and a cloud. Then he showed me this ring and it reacted when it got near me!" Kamon said. "Crazy story, eh?" He laughed and ate some more of his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

lisel kept a calm exterior on the outside, but on the inside she was freaking out "kinda sounds like someone has had a little bit to much sugar"
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 pm

"Too much sugar? I'm not a kid! I mean, I am.....you know what I mean." Kamon shouted, a little flustered. "...Let me prove it to you!"

Kamon pulled out the Cloud ring from his pocket. As he did, it began to react.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm

lisel, or should i said labelisa watched carfully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)   Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Some Ice Cream (Here Xero)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Incinerator :: Mafia's Past-
Jump to: