Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A little spying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Vincent and Label arrive in Namimori at least an hour or two after there departure from italy with Reira. Reira decides to stay in the hotel room while Vincent and Label do a little spying on the Hart Family to see if they're worthy of owning the other halves of their rings.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:52 pm

labelisa looked around as she walked with vincent "vincent-sama, this is boring" she said dryly and ran a hand though her hair
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm

"Label, i know its boring, but somethings bound to happen soon" He said. He put his hands intto his pockets as he walked around a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:26 pm

It was beginning, the first actual movement that Maximus Tilar Ravenkroft would do for the family was just about to be played. And nothing could stop it.

Maxim was currently driving down a roadway as he always did. He rarely took a vacation from his job and every single day he would be out patrolling for a set amount of time before returning to the Station and completing any and all paperwork required for the day. An exceptional habit he had which had attained him his current set of authority.

He was wearing his standard clothing, a light brown trench-coat with matching pants as well as a black long sleeved turtleneck. His twin .500 Magnum Smith and Wesson six shot revolvers where on his hips as usual, the guns large enough that while sitting on his hip the came almost down to his knee.

As he drove on he thought for a few seconds before pulling over and parking in a spot which required a toll. He deposited enough change in the meter that he could be gone for a good seven hours before it would run out. Always best to be careful, especially when you were a member of the law enforcement.

Maximus now went the rest of the way on foot, he was looking for a small group of people (possibly three or four) and with his ease of walking he could quickly cover a kilometer in less time than it took anyone other than himself to respond to a crime.

Up ahead he spotted two people, one male, one female. The female looked slightly bored and the male was seemingly at ease although there was a slight look about his face that he was getting a little bored as well. These were the people that he was to be meeting, or so that is what Max thought as he continued his walk, reaching a few meters away from them, his guns swinging on his hips within a few more seconds.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Vincent shot a look to the side, telling Label to look as well.
There was a guy coming towards them. He had guns attached to his waists.
"He looks less like a cop and more like a trained killer" He said as the man came closer. He noticed how he looked familiar, but he couldn't really tell just by looking at him.

Last edited by Leon_Hart on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm

labelisa was mubbling stuff under her breath about how reira got to sleep and she had to be out walking, she stoped her little rant and looked up "im glade one of us does" she said looking up at the tall man, she got a slight easy feeling from him, his large stacher making her feel tiny and his guns making her wonder if it was even legel to have then
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 pm

The man stopped, a single meter separating him from the two people, one an unarmed and much shorter woman, the other a man standing a little more than a foot lower than him. The man seemingly only carried a tomahawk, both of these people were either very powerful or not very bright. Or the fact that they had unconventional weapons since they were obviously not in the same position as him.

"Good evening you two, I must ask as to why you are seemingly wandering around the city with little to no idea as to where you are going...or so it seems from my perspective."

He now stood weight set so that he could launch forward in attack, his arms behind his back, hands holding onto each other as he raised an eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Vincent tilted his head looking at the man. He was taller than he was and he knew a fight wouldn't be the best of choices.
"We knwo our way around Namimori" He said in a smart tone. He raised himself up off of what he was leaning on as a half ring fell out of his pocket.
"Crap" He said. He leaned foward to try and pick it up.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

labelisa sweatdroped "smooth move baka-sama" she said under her breath "hai sir, we just out injoying this nice weather" she said in a bubbily tone as she smiled up at the tall...tall man
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Maximus was bright, he was no idiot and he knew many things. He knew that as soon as he saw the ring fall that this man was a member from one of the families, which also made the girl a member of the same family if his hunch was correct and so he placed his hands on the guns that were set on his hips. His face was now deadly calm as he gazed at the two before him ready to put a bullet into them if they were to say the wrong answer.

"You have one chance to answer me this question or you will find yourself non-existant within this world anymore. What family are you from?"

The simple question would reveal all, an incident may or may not occur depending on the answer and so as his rank demanded he would deal with the situation in such a way that minimal repercussions would happen.

Last edited by Storm Warden on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Vincent gave a smug look as he raised up. He held the ring tightly in the palm of his right hand as he looked at the man.
"I believe we are from Varia" He said. "The assassination group of the Hart Family"
He had a look of disgust as he said 'Hart'
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:01 pm

labelisa let out a mushroom sigh as she looked at them bored "i really dont wanna fight on an empty stomic, infact ill like to not fight at all" she thougth lazily
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm

The instant relaxation as Max released his guns and dropped his hands was obvious. He merely blinked and returned to a normal state and chuckled before speaking.

"Lucky you, I guess you will survive longer than this meeting. Anyways, this means that we are mutually acquainted and that I guess that we are supposed to be meeting, however I do not know as to why and I suppose you know so it shall be your choice as to what I should know."

He was relaxed but would not allow them to screw with him whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Vincent looked at him with a confused look.
"What do you mean?" He asked. He crossed his arms and leaned against the tree behind him.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

labelisa blinked "yeah...thats all you vincent-sama" she said just standing there looking innocent
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Max sighed and shook his head as he replied exasperatingly.

"You mean to tell me that you are One: Not here to meet someone of the Varia or Two: Ignorant as to why you have been sent to meet me which means we are both ignorant..."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:47 pm

"Eh?" He asked. He rubbed his head...
"Oh, Lightning!" He shouted. He looked at him, surprised it was him.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 pm

labelisa blinked "ummm?"
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Max merely shook his head and rolled his eyes and he tilted his head sideways and a loud crunch resounded as he got rid of the kink that had been bugging him for a bit. He then proceeded to nod before speaking in his low sonorous voice.

"It is indeed me, I would suggest you refrain from using such titles here however as you never know who is speaking. And the fact that I have been recently promoted to a higher rank than I previously was within my chosen field as a career might be in jeopardy. However I do know a place where it would be safe to talk and if you follow me I shall show you the way."

And with that he turned on his heel and walked back towards his car, opening the front passenger door, gesturing for the lady to sit as he opened the back door for the man.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Vincent looked at him as he walked back to the cop car. He seemed to open the door for Label and the back door for myself.
"Lets go Label" He said as he walked foward. He pushed himself off the tree as he walked over to the cop car. He leaned inside and shut the back door. He was silent for a few minutes as he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm

labelisa nodded and walked over to car, pushing her dress under her as she sliped in, she closed the door and rested her hands in her lap very politly as she looked out the window, normaly she wouldnt be so calm in a cop car, but she new it would be fine sence vincent was there, she looked up to him like he was a big brother
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Vincent sighed under his breath as he looked up to see Label already in the car.
He then changed his look over to Lightning.
"Lightning, don't use sirens please" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Storm Warden

Storm Warden

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Maxim strolled around ot the other side of the car stepping inside and adjusting his coat before putting his seatbelt on. He then started the car backed out of the space and began driving down the road at an acceptable speed. Without the use of sirens he merely plodded along at the correct limit until he reached a different part of town.

This part of town was a little offish, more so the fact that it was less rich than anywheres else kept most people away unless they actually lived there. Actually Max did live here of his own accord and it was not as lawless as one might have thought because he did live there.

Exiting the car he walked around, opening both doors simultaneously and reaching out a hand to help Labelisa out. Whether she had taken his hand to help her exit or not he would close the door behind her and walk up the stairs of the not so dingy building he had parked in front of.

This building was entirely owned by the Superintendent Supervisor and so only trespassers would bother them. It was actually quite clean inside and as he lead the two to the top floor he opened a door at the end of the hallway.

This room was rich with color and vibrancy, a deep purple hue but with various flowers and other decorative pieces dotting the place. He let the two of them in first before closing the door and locking it both with key chain and a bar so they would not be interrupted. He then gestured for them to sit down on the expensive looking couch that was in the center of the room before heading off into an adjacent room and returning with a bottle of red wine and three glasses. He proceeded to do the usual ritual of wafting the smell of the wine before pouring three glasses, the first (Only enough for a taste) going to the girl the second to the other man and the third for himself. Once he finished this he leaned back in the chair he had taken as his seat and waited for the man or the girl to speak.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm

labelisa smiled softly and held the wine in frout of her, she was to young to drink still. "your home is lovely" she complemented smiling

(Dx so short)
Back to top Go down
Sky

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Vincent sighs as he walked out of the cop car.
"So, this is the place?" He asked himself as the two went inside the building.
"I guess I have to go inside to" He said. He walked closer towards the building as he pushed the door open.
He noticed a set of stairs as he walked inside. He turned around to make sure they weren't followed and pushed the door closed. He walked forward towards the stairs as he took a step forward, the steps creaking as he made his way up. As he made it to the top, he pushed the door open. He noticed Maxim and Label had arrived just moments before he did. He walked over to the chair next to Label as Maxim handed he and Label a glass of Wine.
Vincent looked up at him as he accepted the glass.
"Thanks Maxim" He said. He took a small sip of the wine as he waited for what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little spying Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little spying   A little spying Empty

Back to top Go down

A little spying
Page 1 of 1