Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Who Needs Class... (Anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm

He was unsure on if he was alright or not as his heart was beating as he heard her laugh while also seemingly asking if there was something in the direction that he was looking which made him shake his head as she laughed once again. He was unsure on if she was teasing him or not unless she actually though he was looking towards some one and yet he sighed as he looked up and rose a hand which gently caressed one of her cheeks before turning her back to look at him. His cheeks were completely red and the idea of her teasing him wasn't making his shy feelings go away.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm

lisel blinked and blushed softly as she felt him caress her cheek and make her turn to look at him gently. she noticed his face was very red and looked at him concerned "are you alright shinjitu-kun? your face is awful red" she said softly in a concerned voice
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm

When he heard her ask him if he was alright because his face was red, he sighed while his hand remained on her face. "It's just that your sort of... beautiful... and I feel strange being alone up here with you." Shinjitu said, when he looked over Lisel she certainly was a very beautiful person, though he wasn't so much sure on her age, he couldn't help but think that she was pretty.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

lisel's face lit up brightly as she blushed "t-thank you shinjuti-san, b-but is that a good or bad thing?" she asked uncertin
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

He only watched as her face lit up as she blushed before saying thank you and asking on if the feelings were a good thing or a bad thing which made his eyes trail off. "I... I'm not sure." He said, rubbing the back of his neck once again before he shifted his hat. "But..." He said, you could say it was because of nature that he was become attracted towards her from her beauty or how he found her personality to be kind of cute. Though on the inside he really wanted to protect her and suddenly he leaned forward, kissing her gently on the lips before pulling away, his hand coming with him. He then Closed his eyes as he waited to get hit for the sudden kiss that he gave her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm

lisel's eyes widened as he kissed her. she was about to kiss him back but he pulled away before she had the chance. she looked up at him, it was quiet for a minute but then she giggled, her face still bright red
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 pm

He hadn't noticed that Lisel didn't seem to mind the kiss as it seemed like a little kid sort of thing happened as he gave her a quick peck before he retreated. He remained still with his eyes closed for the whole minute until he heard her giggle which caused him to open an eye and look at her, still expecting her to hit him across the face. He saw how red her face but he seemed more focused on her hands until he opened his other eye and stood there smiling. "Sorry... I just really felt like kissing you for some reason." He said, rubbing the back of his head before he let his arms fall to his side, for it seemed he had developed something for her. Which might have explained why he was siding with her earlier when Kyo kept saying she was part of another family and such and the reason behind him comforting her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm

lisel smiled up at him, "its quiet alright shinjuti-kun, i like it, it just that" she took a step forward and whispered into his ear "you kinda stole my first kiss" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm

He was pretty happy that she was alright with it but when she continued to speak after that, he froze. He watched her as she moved close, whispering into his ear that he stole her first kiss which made his eyes go wide before he closed them and bowed his head. "I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss." He said, not really understanding why she was giggling about it instead of being angry. "You probably didn't want your first kiss to be snatched away or be with some one like me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

lisel tilted her head and shook it "no no shinjuti-kun, you've got it wrong" she said softly "im happy you did, your the first person ot be nice to me here and i like you" she said softly, afread she had upset him as she looked back down at the ground and steping back
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm

He found it cruel how he snatched her first kiss without so much as warning her or asking her if he might kiss her and for a second he thought that was very despicable. Though he looked at her as she shook her head and told him that he got it wrong before stating how she was happy he did take it because he was so nice to her and that she actually like him. This caused his heart to skip a beat as she looked down and backed away but he quickly took a step forward, wrapping his arms around her before he looked down at her. "Then why don't we do it the right way this time." He said, smiling as he wanted to actually kiss her the right way, for her to allow him to and for them to share in each others lips rather than a quick peck and pull away.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm

lisel looked up at him as she felt him wrap his arms around her. she blushed brightly but smiled happily "o-ok" she said softly yet happy
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm

He could only smile as she blushed, his cheeks still red as he was still blushing about the whole taking her kiss incident. Yet when she agreed he leaned down, planting his lips against hers in a gentle kiss which he kept his lips against hers rather than pulling away almost immediately afterwords.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 pm

lisel kissed back and smiled softly into it, she placed her her hands on his shoulders gentaly as she closed her eyes injoying this moment.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Their moment seemed to go on longer than what he had expected as his lips were locked against hers and he couldn't help but deepen the kiss slightly, his arms holding her close as he felt her arms on his shoulders. He was so happy that she didn't mind kissing him considering they barely knew each other aside from the fact that they were in the same class.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm

lisel slowly slid her arms around his neck, she was giggling in her head and doing a little dance she was so happy at this moment
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm

He felt her arms moving from his shoulders, feeling them wrap around his neck, on the inside he was as happy as could be and for a second he swore that no one has ever been as happy as he was now. Though he seemed to follow her, moving slightly as if beginning a dance even though their lips were still connected.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm

lisel was smiling happily into the kiss. but soon she had to pull away for hair. she was panting slgihtly but smiled happily "w-wow"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 pm

He took in a breath of air as she pulled away, he was panting as well, a smile on his face as he had enjoyed every single second that they spent with their lips against the others. "A-amazing." He said, closing his eyes as he tried to regain his breath. "I... I love you." He said, sort of stuttering in what he said as he not only panted but also expressed his feelings for her other than the kiss.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

lisel's eyes widened, but she grined and kissed him agian deepily "i love you too" she said when she fianly pulled away and hugged him giggling
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm

He smiled when he watched her eyes widen before they kissed again but this time it was deeper than the last time before she pulled away, telling him that she loved him too. He loved her so much, she was beautiful and she was rather cute in how she acted and it also helped that she said it was alright that he stole her first kiss. His embrace loosened, allowing her to pull away when ever she wished. "So... would you want to go on a date with me some time?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

lisel layed her head on his shoulder not wanting to pull away "i'd love to" she said happily and grined
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm

The smile remained on his face as he looked down at her, feeling her head resting against his shoulder as she seemed to be reluctant in pulling away but she did take him up on his offer as she said she would love to. A hand rose and gently ran through her hair while he turned his head and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Ya know... we will have to get down eventually." He said, smirking as they had been on the roof for some time now as they kept exchanging words, ending up in awkward moments and kissing.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am

lisel smiled softly and playfully pouted "do we have to go back to class?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am

He chuckled when she smiled and pouted in a playful manner before asking him if they needed to go to class which made him smile and run his hand through her hair again. "Of course not... how about we got over to my house?" He asked, a strange request but he certainly didn't mind inviting her over even though Kyo had been warning him earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Class... (Anyone)   Who Needs Class... (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Class... (Anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next