Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Forest of Pain (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Forest of Pain (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Forest of Pain (Anyone)   Forest of Pain (Anyone) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Forest of Pain (Anyone) ForestofPain2

This forest is a few miles away from the Hart Headquarters, and is separated from "our world". It is a secluded area that is in a parallel dimension within Namimori's park, and can only be entered by a Flame user because of a special dimensional barrier that surrounds the entire forest. The Forest of Pain is a secret training ground that tests the physical limits of an individual. It is an unnaturally large forest littered with traps, swinging pendulum scythes (like seen in the image), and many feral wild animals. This forest does not bear any fruit of any kind, so game is the only source of nutrition in this forest. Those who come out of the forest alive are said to be much stronger than they were before they entered the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Pain (Anyone)   Forest of Pain (Anyone) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Kyo was walking in the Namimori Park when he felt something peculiar. Kyo then realized that his ring was resonating. The next thing that Kyo knew, he was experiencing a type of aftershock and was knocked out on the ground. When Kyo woke up he was in the middle of a strange forest with swinging bladed pendulums. "Uhh... I don't think I'm in Namimori anymore..." Kyo said with a =_=" expression on his face. A little scared, Kyo decided to pull out his cellphone. To his surprise, he realized that he wasn't getting a signal at all. "Dammit... What now? I guess I'll have to fight for my survival in this place. *sigh* I just had to get lost in a parallel dimension... Oh well, it can't be helped. Perhaps, I can develop my own martial artist style in this place!" Kyo said to himself, but ended up cheering himself up.

Kyo ran, and dodged past the pendulums. However, Kyo then realized that a pack of wolves were closing in on him in all directions. Before he knew it, they were all attacking him at once. As if by instinct, Kyo spun in a complete circle as he blocked everyone of the wolves. This technique was commonly known as gentle fist, but to perfectly execute it on instict was indeed an amazing feat itself. All of the wolves were knocked away from Kyo, and they all were severely injured. Feeling bad for them, Kyo summoned Hitori and healed them. Kyo was then surprised that the wolves then seemed to respect him, but this made Hitori shy and he went back into his box on his own. Kyo laughed a little and advanced onward, and found himself advancing even deeper into the forest with the wolves following behind him.

When Kyo and the wolf pack made it deeper inside the forest, five gigantic bears appeared. The biggest, who was also the strongest, of the five bears approached Kyo and roared violently in Kyo's face before he attempted to tear his claws through Kyo's body. Fortunately, Kyo quickly dodged the swipe and quickly countered by jumping high and kicking the bear in the chest several times. Kyo finished this kicking combo with a kick to its neck, sending it flying backwards and landing on its back. Kyo finally dashed towards the beast as power flowed through his arms, and Kyo mecilessly punched it in the stomach. Kyo's fists were moving so fast that they couldn't be seen by the human eye, but his attack killed the bear.

The other bears attacked Kyo too, but they were killed by Kyo simply kicking them all in both the stomach and the neck. "Go ahead guys, you've deserved it." Kyo said calmly as he collapsed from exhaustion. When Kyo woke up, he was starving, but he realized that the wolves had eaten their full. He was happy that they didn't starve to death, but wept tears of joy when he heard them howl in a magnificent chorus. Yet, this event seemed to cause everything to shift. Thus, before he knew it, he was back in the Namimori Park. Feeling stronger, Kyo decided to return to Leon and continue his training. Ironically, Kyo threw punches as he ran back to the Hart Headquarters. I'm coming Leon, and I intend to make you proud. Kyo thought in a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Pain (Anyone)   Forest of Pain (Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:47 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Pain (Anyone)   Forest of Pain (Anyone) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Do whatever you want to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Pain (Anyone)   Forest of Pain (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest of Pain (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Statistics :: Incinerator :: Mafia's Past-
Jump to: