Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless Empty
PostSubject: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 am

Name: Labelisa kesaku (nick name label)
Appearance: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless \\Chs_bkup1\my_backups\labelisa (she has a tattoo on her left hip of a fairy with blue butterfly wings)
Story: Most of labelisa’s life was a sad one, causing her shyness today. Her mother, a sweet and gentle women, died in child birth, while labelisa’s father had left the day he found out he would be a father. Labelisa grew up in a orphanage, never being adopted for she would be told stories about how the families that came only took children to work for them till they die, so she hid in places all around the orphanage. Soon they caught her and where going to force her to be adopted, but Labelisa refused, so the night before, she ran away, stowing away in trains and boats will she ended up in Japan. Where she was taken in and trained by the Varia to use her “other side” to become an assassin..
)

Last edited by labelisa on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:47 am

I can try helping you ^_^

What do you need help in?
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 am

well im not sure how to do my history (im only on episode 9 in the series ^^')
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:58 am

Ahh, i see, so your still kinda confused on how to do it.

here are some tips then.

First, pick a family to join. I think there are currently two families available, Hart and Varia (It might give an idea on how to design your character. (i placed more useless fact inside the spoilers, read if only you want to)
Spoiler:

Second, now that you picked a family, you can start your story with you life before joining it followed by the one your currently living together with the family. It would also help to browse around the RP areas and see areas from where your character comes from. There are 2 countries now, italy and japan, try seeing one fit ^_^

Third, well actually theirs no third, cause when your pretty much done with the second one, you can start Rp-ing ^_^

hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 pm

Reira pretty muched summed it down for you

Well, the Hart Family has all of its guardians now, but, if you ever get to a far part in the series, like episode 30 - 100
and wanna become an arcobaleno or a family head, as in lead your own family with guardians you being sky flame and stuff, then by all means, do so. Hart Family will be like the Vongola family, but a little different than they act.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:44 pm

....aaannd im confuzed agian *face plant* i dont know what to doooo x.x
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Lol
Just keep watching the anime
and I'll ask a few people who like the show to come over here
and help me set up a RP help so people who don't know how to RP KHR can get help and learn how to RP Razz
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Ahh, dont mind the anime, its not that important.

Basically what he's saying is that at some point you can start your own Mafia Family. Or join one, but seeing as he said that Hart family is filled up (cause max member per family is 6) You can join Varia if you wish.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 pm

alright then
but i dont really know how i would do as an assassin
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Hmm, we kill people and do stuff, i dunno either i guess we should just laze around and go on fun adventures and stuff. (while killing stuff alongside all of it hah)
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 pm

xD i guess that will do (my temper can help with the killing xDD)
so..now to think of how it all started...xD
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Yep, I'll help you through it all the way, my character is kinda angry to, so we can have some fun time having anger management issues to resolve and stuff, if you design your character that way that is.

If you like you can even relate it to my story (which IMO doesn't make much sense.)
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com/character-registration-f33/trapnest-reira-varia-t50.htm
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

done c:
Back to top Go down
Reira

Reira

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Loveley!!!

That will do, though i dont have the power to move this thread to the approved section, i have the power to add you to the family group!

Welcome to Varia La-be-li-ah-chuwan <3

hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless   Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless Empty

Back to top Go down

Labelisa kesaku: sooo clueless
Page 1 of 1