Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) Empty
PostSubject: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 pm

labelisa err im mean "lisel" waited out side the class room door waiting for her new teacher to open the door. she had to becarfull her, and make sure she kept her temper under control. she wasnt here to spy on the rivel family, she was here to learn, for she had never went to school before. she took a deep breath and held her hands infrount of her as the teacher open the door. "class this is your new class mate, lisel kuaske" said the teacher as "lisel" walked out infrout of the class. she bowed and smiled "e-ello everyone" she said with her thick english accent
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Lisel's English accent and innocent appearance made Kyo blush, but Kyo read his textbook and tried not to make a scene. However, Kyo was getting more and more nervous because he just couldn't get the girl off his mind. Please don't sit next to me...! Please don't sit next to me...! I'm a nerd, not a cool guy!!! Kyo thought and tried to convince himself, but it was no use because he knew that he was an attractive guy. Regardless, Kyo was breaking down under the pressure. If the cute girl decided to take a seat next to him, he was doomed. Kyo tried to remain calm, but he felt that his body was twitching slightly. "..." Kyo said, being quiet and peaceful. On the other hand, it was the apocalypse in Kyo's mind and he was starting to feel dreadfully ill.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:56 pm

Leon was sitting in the far back of the class room. He had his arms folded as he leaned over the desk.
"Hmm" He said. He was ignoring the fact that she was there, but the person next to him had caught his eye.
He had orange and white hair and he had that look that he'd do something if he was angered.
"Hello, uh, whats your name?" Leon asked. He helld out his hand in a shake my hand kind of gesture.
"Eh, my name is Shiro" He said. He had to keep his name a secret so he used the first name that came to his head.
He reached outward and shook Leon's hand.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:07 pm

lisel look around, feeling nerouves from all the stair, the wear two empty seats left, one. behind a very...prepish looking girl, the other next to a cute guy. she thought quickly "i can make a seen for her this girl gets me mad, or embress my self" lisel shruged in her mind and walked to site behind the perp girl, knowing it was a matter of time before something happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Kyo quietly sighed, and felt more at ease now. However, he still couldn't get the girl off his mind. Dammit, Kyo! Why do you always fall for the English girls and Lolitas?! Kyo mentally asked himself out of nevousness, and now he was feeling really paranoid. Okay, that's it! After today, I'm going to hook up with Shinjitu's cigs! Kyo proclaimed in his mind, besides Kyo was feeling too nervous with the girl's presence in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Vincent/Shiro shot a look at Label, meaning don't get to attached to this place.

Leon let go of his hand and sat down in his desk. He had something on his mind but he couldn't think at the moment.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

lisel looked around the class room but then noticed vicent "wait, what is he doing here?!" she thought and let out a mushroom sigh. lisel looked at the bored but then the prepish girl turned and look at her up and down, and made a rude comment. labelisa eyes twiched "gotta...stay...calm" she thought bitting her lip
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:52 pm

EDIT:
Angered that the preppy girl insulted Lisel, Kyo impaled her in the back of the head with a sharpened pencil without getting up or looking over his shoulder. Also, it happened so fast that no one took notice until the girl was dead. AHHH!!! I KILLED A PERSON IN COLD BLOOD!!! Kyo thought as he realized what he just did, frightened of his own sub-conscientious.

Kyo then realized that he was daydreaming. "Phew..." Kyo said in relief.

Last edited by Kyo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:55 pm

[CAN'T KILL A PERSON! THE HART FAMILY LEADER IS THERE AND SO IS VARIA LEADER]
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 pm

(rawr, cant wait no longer e.e)

label- i mean lisel was sitting calmly, but her eyes where burning with the want to hurt this girl. lisel rose her hand calmly, though she was shaking slightly. she was lucky the teach called on her quickly "yes lisel?" they asked. "may i b-be excused?" she asked and the teacher nodded. lisel quickly stood up and walked into the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Shiro got up and followed shortly behind her, making the excuse to go to the bathroom.
He stopped while in the hall way to meet with lisel.
"Be careful Label, don't do anything to risky to blow our cover" He said.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 pm

labelisa sighed and leaned agenst the wall "i know i know, i wont, even if it kills me" she smiled "i can here cuz i wanna learn, so im going to do my best to stay calm....but i might wanna move seats to do that" she giggled, going back to her happy self.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm

I wonder where they went off to... Kyo thought to himself patiently. Regardless, Kyo had a feeling that something was going on.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 am

labelisa smiled at vincent "ill be good i promise" she said walking back into the room, going shy quickly, she picked up her books and started to walk away "hey where are you going?" the prep girl said snottingly, lisel turned to her and bowed "im sorry but the smell of all that hair spreay and make up coming off you head is distracting me from my study's" she said with an innocent smile, and turned as people started laughing. she went and sat next to the boy as she was giggling softly
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 am

"Hello Lisel, I'm Kyo Hikari. It's a pleasure to meet you. Are you from Great Britain?" Kyo asked politely as he politely introduced himself to her. Kyo wondered who this girl actually was, but he was suspicious of the man called Shiro. When Kyo paid better attention to his surroundings, he noticed that Leon was in class.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:38 am

lisel smield "its nice to meet you too kyo-san, and yes im" she smiled and laughed softly 'i supost my accent gives it away quickly"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am

It took a while, but Kyo was able to sense that she was a Mist Guardian. Also, Kyo had seen her ring and it was indeed of a Mafia Family origin. "Funny, I could have sworn that ring on your finger is a Flame Ring. You can't fool me, at this distance I can practically see through your façade and your alias. You might as well spill the beans because I know the crafting of your ring, and it is only given to certain gifted individuals. Furthermore, why are you spying on the Hart Famiglia, Mist Guardian?" Kyo lechtured and asked in a low whisper that only she would hear. Kyo knew the truth without her even knowing he was onto her, until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:37 am

lisel sighed and looked at him worried "please, in not here to fight or anything, i just came here cause i wanna learn, ive never gone to school before" she said quietly looking at him with sad sad eyes
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 am

"Don't give me that excuse... There are plenty of other great schools in Europe. *sigh* At least explain your connection to the man that went out of class immediately after you did." Kyo said solemnly to her, feeling bad that he was making her cry. Kyo didn't want his family to be targeted, so he had to target those who were suspicious to him. In any case, Kyo knew that he had her cornered and he wasn't going to back down from such an open opportunity.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 am

labelisa took a few deep breaths and counted down from ten 'lisen, ill explain whats going on after class, i promised not to cause a secen" she said looking back at the teacher as she called on lisel to do a rather easy math problem, lisel getting a petrafide look on her face "u-uhhh" she said clueless
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:41 am

"Seven." Kyo whispered to her very quietly, so that Lisel could only hear him. If she repeated the number Kyo sad, she would get the problem correct. Regardless, Kyo would have to wait till class was over for her to explain herself.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 am

"s-seven?" she said unsure but relaxed as the teacher nodded and went on with the lesson "thanks" she whispered back and looked at the door "i hope vincent-sama gets back soon" she thought
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:53 am

Kyo glanced at the clock and saw that class was nearly over. Kyo would have to explain everything he had discovered to Leon, but he didn't seem to care much for school anymore. He'll just finish the school year and go full time for the Hart Famiglia Mafia.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 am

(imma wait for leon ot post now, meet me in the cb if you can lol)
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Vincent, still standing outside, sat down on the floor.
"Now then, why am I still standing out here?" He asked. "Wait, i'm not sitting" He laughed softly as he leaned his head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)   the new student: Lisel kuaske (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

the new student: Lisel kuaske (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next