Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shinjitu Meets Leon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Leon sighed as he held his ring up. It emitted the sky flame and a pair of fingerless gloves appeared. On the backs of them, they said, Leo Courage. He held them out in front of him as a ray of Sky Flames shot out, blasting the bullet.
"That wasn't what you would have done" He said. "that was weaker, you were holding back"
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:59 pm

"Of course it was for at your state, you probably wouldn't last against me in combat because of the ten year distance which all ten I spent training my mind and my body. Though I could never last against you later on down the road." He said, chuckling as he rose the gun and quickly spun the cylinder once again before he pointed it towards Leon. "Freeze bullet." He said, chuckling as his left hand seemed to instantly move, pull out another revolver and point it towards Leon. "Don't worry I will still hold back." He said, pulling both of the triggers to fire the bullets which would quickly turn into ice at the moment that contacted something. It seemed that the future Shinjitu was testing the current Leon in strength as he tried to see if he could stop, dodge or destroy the bullets that he had created. Three minutes remained.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Leon laughed softly as the bullets were shot. He then held up his hands as he shot out another set of sky flames. However, this time, they were mixed with a different flame, unknown to Leon. It was a rain flame mixed with a sky flame. It created a large shield around Leon's body, blocking the bullets.

*Don't mention the rain flames to him btw. He don't know about it*
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Shinjitu chuckled as he watched this moment unfold as Leon seemed to do something that hadn't done before and for even a moment, Shinjitu was surprised that this happened but he merely rubbed his chin before he stowed his pistols and pulled what appeared to be a shotgun from his pant pocket. "Didn't expect you to have this power so early. Maybe I should try harder..." Shinjitu said, smiling as there was a loud click as he chocked the shotgun. "Fire..." He said, pausing as one hand let go of the shotgun and he seemed to stagger in his step. "I see... times up." He said, disappearing in a puff of smoke before Shinjitu appeared once again, the bazooka in his hand as he seemed to stagger. "What... happened."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Leon, wiped out from the 'training' fell backwards onto the ground. He was tired out from using to much of his flames to handle what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Shinjitu looked around as he question on what just had happened before his eyes turned towards Leon as he watched him collapse to the ground as Shinjitu noticed a sort of difference about Leon, which it became apparent that he was wiped out for some reason. "Leon!" He said, rushing over and grabbing a hold of him, wrapping his arm over his shoulder before he lifted the wiped out family leader. "What happened?" He asked, wondering why Leon seemed to be exhausted all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Leon opened his eyes to see Shinjitu.
"Just put me against the tree" He said. "I'll be able to just talk now" He had a smile on his face, it was weak though.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Shinjitu nodded to what Leon said, carrying him over to the tree before sitting him against it since it probably wouldn't be a good idea to just let Leon stand against it. He was very curious on just what was happening considering he found himself one moment talking to Leon, another in what he thought was a lab and then finally back here where Shinjitu had collapsed to the ground. "What occurred while I was gone?" Shinjitu asked, lifting his hat and putting the bazooka into it before placing the hat on top of his head once again.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:33 am

"You shot yourself nad you were replaced with your 25 year old self" He said calmly. He coughed, but it wasn't a bad cough.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:29 am

Shinjitu looked at him, an empty stare as he explained how he had shot himself and was replaced with himself from about ten years in the future. Though this stare soon turned into a chuckle as he patted Leon on the shoulder, it seemed that he found that funny in some way. "Well... looks like I gave you some trouble." He said, chuckling still as he sat down next to him and looked ahead, pulling his knees up to his chest before wrapping his arms around them. "So where are you going to go after this?" Shinjitu asked, because he was curious on where Leon would go and it was due to the fact that Shinjitu himself didn't have a home to go to considering he wanted to follow the path of his father rather than be just a straight out scientist like his mother wanted. In fact, the place where Shinjitu had been sleeping was where he considered his home considering he wasn't usually bothered, except for what transpired today.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:41 am

Leon looked at him as a laugh escaped his mouth.
"I'm going to get back to my house after this" He said. "Do you wanna live in the house next to ours, we own it so nobody lives there" He raised himself up, struggling, but finally got up.
"My mom will be happy to have someone finally live in that house" He said.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:13 am

Shinjitu merely nodded when he heard Leon's plan on going back to his house but when he heard his question, Shinjitu looked up towards him, watching him as he struggled to get up but successfully did so as Shinjitu was confused on if he heard him correctly. Yet what he heard was confirmed as Leon explained how his mother would be happy to have some one living in that house and quickly Shinjitu's eyes went wide as he quickly sprung up from sitting on the ground, a wide smile on his face. "I would be happy to live there!" Shinjitu announced with glee, he seemed excited because of the fact that he was actually being invited to live on the house rather than just returning to his spot once again to go back to sleep. Another thing that was exciting was the fact that since they owned the house and it was next door Shinjitu was still able to do what Leon had 'hired' him to do in the case of being what he believed as one of his Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:17 am

Leon reached into his back pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He flipped through them when he finally found a key that was green in color. *Ironic because lightning's electricity in the anime is green*
He took it and tossed it to Shinjitu. "That is the key to get inside" He said. "Everything has already been set up and fresh food was bought yesterday by me" He leaned against a tree as he thought of how his mom would be happy once he told her he found someone who would live there.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

Shinjitu remained still as he watched Leon look through the set of keys which he had pulled from his back pocket. He didn't move until Leon reached a green key, took it and tossed it to him which Shinjitu used both of his hands to catch it before he listened to Leon explain how that's the key to get inside and that there was food. The smile was still on Shinjitu's face as he nodded his head. "Thank you so much Leon." Shinjitu said, turning and laughing as he ran off, not really sure on which direction to head it but he seemed very happy that he had finally found a place where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:52 am

That is the end of this topic. Shinjitu and Leon soon became close friends and guardians. Very Happy

*Locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinjitu Meets Leon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2