Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Meeting! The current family gather!

Go down 
+3
Kyo
Roukostu
Grey_Marian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Leon turned around.
"I've had it with the negativity" He said. Within an instant, he was gone and was running towards the northern part of the park. Sitting on the spot he was at, was his family ring of the sky. He had forgotten it on the ground when he raced away.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Abel sighed again, "sorry....i should just go....."Abel said, Christal nodded, "no..... Abel, Shinji, Kyo....you guys stay here....I'll go and get Leon....."Christal said before running after him, when she found him, she looked at him with a soft smile, "hey...."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Leon leaned against a tree.
"I hate the negativity here" He said. "I have a feeling its going to draw something bad"
He sat down on the ground by the tree as he looked up to the sky.
"I don't want to say it, but, it may cause the black flame my family studied about in italy" He said.

*New event involving black flame*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Kyo immediately noticed that Leon left his ring. Ignoring what Christal said, Kyo ran up to it and picked it up. Kyo then clenched the ring in his fist, and started to run towards Leon with increasing velocity and speed. Kyo eventually was running at the speed of 40 mph, but Kyo was feeling a drastic adrenaline rush as he desperately wanted to return Leon his ring.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Christal smiled again, she couldn't help but laugh, "Leon! Don't you know....there isn't such a thing as a perfect family....everyone in it will always fight.....Why don't we give it another try kay?"Christal said getting up and holding her hand to him, "once you get to know Leon....I mean big brother a little more....then you'll know what kind of person he is...come on"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Kyo made a sudden stop when he reach Leon and Christal, causing a strong gust of wind to blow over them. "Leon.... your... ring...." Kyouga gasped as he unfolded his right hand, revealing Leon's glowing orange ring.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Leon held out his hand as he took Christals hand. He raised himself up with her help then took the ring from Kyo.
"I know that, but the black flame..." He said. "Its caused by the negative feelings within people"

*None of my family will have black flame*
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:39 pm

"AHHH!"Christal screeched as her skirt flew up, Abel heard it all the way over here, "oh! What now?!"Abel said getting up, "Shinji, is it? Come on we should see what's going on....."Abel said running to the source of the screaming, "what happened?! I heard a screaming!"Abel said, Christal looked at Kyo, "K.....yo....."
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Shinjitu grumbled but he came along, not really running as he merely wandered after Abel as he seemed to be able to keep up with what appeared to be a speed walk. Though when they reached the source Shinjitu began to laugh before he pointed the revolver in his right hand against his head once again and began to scratch his head as he heard Christal say Kyo. Seemed that Kyo did something he shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Leon laughed a little bit, wondering if anyone heard him talk about the black flame. He pulled out a cell phone as it began to rain on the group.
"Crud, its raining" He said. He put the phone into his pocket again and signaled the group to follow him. He made way to a small padio with a large roof.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Christal ran for it along with Abel, he had his jacket over her, "alright.....calm down....Christal....I'm sure Kyo didn't mean to do whatever he did...."Abel said softly to Christal, he looked at Leon, he went to his knees and did a servents bow, "please accept my apology..... I did not mean to cause trouble for you Leon-kun"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Leon smiled.
"Its alright Abel-kun" He said. He patted his back.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Shinjitu nodded when Leon motioned for them to follow him which he quickly followed after Leon as they went to the padio with the large roof and when there Shinjitu found himself sitting once again, both of his revolvers stowed away in their pouches while he took his hat off. "Rain, psh." Shinjitu only said, setting the ten year bazooka on his lap as he began to swat at his hat to get the rain drops off and he would certainly need to wipe the goggles so they're dry.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Abel smiled at Leon, "that's good....now then....what were you saying before..... I couldn't help but hear what Kyo said....i have very good hearing...I am a reporter after all...."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:59 pm

"Geez, what's the fuss? Leon dropped his ring, and I was just returning his ring to him. Okay, maybe I overdid it *blushes*, but I meant no harm by it." Kyo said honestly, slightly flustered by seeing what was under Christal's dress unintentionally. However, Kyo was feeling very self conscientious at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Christal looked at Kyo with a pout, then she gaved a hidden smirk, "well then...... Did you see anything? Or were you playing koi?"Christal asked looking at him with cutestie eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Shinjitu couldn't keep himself from laughing as everything that had occurred while him and Abel were out in the park came to be and he now knew what had occurred, well it was obvious considering Christal seemed to be messing with Kyo. He quickly sat his hat on his head before he took a cloth from his pocket and began to rub down the ten year bazooka that he had set in his lap. Though a smirk appeared on his face as he worked. "Don't tell me... Christal likes Kyo?!" He said, sarcastically in response to Christal's questions towards Kyo as he decided to mess with her. "The girls always go for the pretty boys of a group."
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Christal pouted again, "don't mess with my fun.....anyways....how would you know if i like Kyo....what if I liked.....oh i don't know....Leon!"Christal said grabbing hold of his arm
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Leon blushed as Christal grabbed his arm.
"Eh?" He asked. He was completely oblivious to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:16 pm

Shinjitu laughed hysterically when Christal pouted as she seemed to question on if he would know if she liked Kyo as she quickly reached for Leon and grabbed a hold of his arm while Leon seemed completely oblivious on what was occurring at this point. "I don't know... but I'm sure you wouldn't mind one of them catching a peek at your panties." Shinjitu said, a very wide grin on his face as he stuck out his tongue as he continued to wash and polish his bazooka. "Since you didn't pummel Kyo and all."
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Abel couldn't help but laugh, "oh this is just hilarous!"Abel said, "oh! Which reminds me.....Christal....i went to pick up Luna....but it seems that Sato said that it would be best to let Luna grow up in the wild now....so.....I got you a different pet instead"Abel said changing the subject on what Shinjisu said.

Christal growled at Shinjitsu, "not nice Shinji...... I won't go and hurt someone if they didn't mean it, I just mess with them....Then she heard what Abel said, "Kawaii! Really you got me a new pet...... I guess it was time to let Luna go anyways.....she's about 2 years old.... So what is it, what is it?!"

(this is where you get to meet her real pet)
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh, you have a pet?" He asked. "YOu have to meet Fuyu"
He thought of Fuyu.
"Eh, you still have hold of my arm" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Christal blushed, "oh! sorry!"Christal said, "yes....Luna was my pet fox.....but now she's off in the woods, so brother got me a new pet.....okay brother what is it?!"Christal asked excited, "see for yourself"Abel said handing her a box.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:30 pm

*Did you know that the animals everyone gets can be used for your box weapon? And if you use Cambio del Forma, they can change to a offensive or defensive weapon? And mine can do both*
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:34 pm

(cool)
Christal opened the box, inside where two baby otters, one had a heart shaped birthmark on it's head, the other was the same, but it had a star, "Kawaii!"Christal said picking them both up and holding them in her arms.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting! The current family gather!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next