Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hanging Out (Labelisa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm

(( XD That sounds like a funny idea, just have to wait for one of them to get on. ))
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

(lol kyo is on now)
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 pm

(Well, since you asked...)

Kyo decided that he wanted to see if his theory of Shinjitu loving Labelisa was true. Kyo went to Shinjitu's house, and discovered that the door was unlocked. Feeling dirty, Kyo quietly walked inside and walked up the steps to Shijitu's room. When Kyo came into the room, he wore a blank expression on his face because he didn't know how to react. Despite this, Kyo sat in a chair against a wall and facing the bed. Kyo remained silent, but his mind was screaming "TRAITOR!!!" over and over. Since Kyo didn't know what to do, since they looked so cute together, Kyo just looked really innocent. However, Shinjitu would have a rude awakening. In the end, Kyo decided to act like a life-sized doll.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 pm

labelisa yawned softly and snuggled closer to shinjuti, she shiver softly as she curled into a ball in his arms
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Shinjitu continued to sleep pretty well, not taking notice to the new presence in the room as he sighed when Labelisa snuggled closer to him which he only smiled in his sleep as he held her. He didn't care if Labelisa was part of an enemy mafia family or anything else like that and why should he alienate some one just because their in another family. Surely if she was part of a family that was going to end up fighting his, she had plenty of chances to kill him from the roof to now in bed.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Kyo was now feeling guilty and was now seeing Labelisa for what she seemed to be, but Kyo knew that if he were to kill her it would be now. Yet, could it be that she really did love him? In any case, Kyo decided that he would be best if they got her on their side. At least they would have both halves of the Mist ring. Kyo decided from this moment that he would appologize and accept Labelisa into Shinjitu's life. Kyo blushed as he wondered what his soul mate would be. Kyo also realized that he was being too harsh to her. He should have also concidered her feelings.

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 pm

labelisa yawned softly and streached. she tiredly opened her eyes and looked u at shinjuti "shinjuti-kun, are you wake?" she asked triedly and she poked his cheak smiling sheepishly
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Shinjitu was sleeping rather well when suddenly he felt something poking him as he was unable to hear her when she asked if he was awake. His eyes slid open and his hands pulled away from her as he let out a yawn, one of his hands trailing up and rubbing his eye in the process. "Hmm...?" He asked, looking at Labelisa before he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips. "Did you sleep well?" He asked, wanting to know if she slept well and if he disturbed her or not, he had yet to notice Kyo was in the room as well.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:24 am

labelisa smiled softly and kissed him back "yes, thank you, but i am abit cold" she said and snuggled as close as she could get to him before giggling and kissing his cheak
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 am

Her words made him chuckle, well it was more of what she did after she spoke as she seemed to try to bury herself into his body which made his arms wrap around her. He smiled when he was kissed on the cheek and he gently rubbed his body against hers as he tried to pull her as deep into his caress as possible. "Then I'll try to warm you up." He said, the smile turning into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:20 am

"I see... So you both love each other. I'm sorry for being too harsh to you Labelisa, but do you really want to against your family? I've changed my mind about you and I hope you can forgive me." Kyo said politelyvand kindly. It was almost like Kyo was a truely good person at heat, and not a jerk at all. "Shinjitu, one day the rings will have to become whole again. Only then will our family have its full power. However, I will leave Labelisa in your hands. I look forward to seeing you both again." Kyo said with a gentle voice before he left the room. Kyou slowly made his way down the steps, but Shinjitu could still stop him.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 pm

labelisa sudenly looked up as she heared a voice and blushed as she saw kyo in the door way. she smiled softly as he apologized but was confuzed about going agenst her family part, just becuase she was in love with someone from another family dosnt mean she was gonna go agenst her own. "thank you kyo" she said seeing as he began to leave
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Shinjitu was just about to kiss her again when suddenly he heard a voice, his gaze looking away from Labelisa before looking over towards the door which he was met with the site of Kyo. He smiled when he heard what Kyo said, turning back towards Labelisa who he gently rubbed his head against her gently. "Thanks Kyo." He said, happy that Kyo wasn't making a big deal about it and calling him a traitor and he looked at Labelisa before he kissed her very gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:43 pm

labelisa smiled softly and kissed him back "you know, we're supost to aleast go on a date before making out every time we see each other" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

He smiled when he heard what she said which caused him to shrug since he never knew such rules existed. "Well... then we better go on a date soon." He said, smirking as he rose one of his hands and gently played with her hair, running his fingers through her hair at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:09 am

labelisa smiled softly and closed her eyes injoying his touch. she was so relaxed she almost fell asleep agian
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 am

His arm continued to caress her body, pulling her close as the arm moved down to her lower back while his hand in her hair continued to move through it at a slow pace. He could only smile at her, she was so cute and even now he found it cute how she looked like she was about to fall asleep because of what he was doing. "You're so cute." He whispered, kissing her on the forehead before he laid his head on the pillow once again, closing his eyes as he wanted to rest them.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 am

labelisa was about to doze off but spoke to keep herself awake "we cant sleep around all day you know" she said with a yawn
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 am

Shinjitu found himself agreeing with what she said, lazing around all day wasn't something you could do, even if it was his most favorite past time aside from experimenting. "Well... how about we go to the movies?" He asked, looking at Labelisa to see what her opinion on this idea was. If it was a no, they could always go do something else like go to a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 am

labelisa smiled softly and kissed his lips "sounds fun" she said and sat up "but i might wanna stop by my apartment and change" she giggled "i dont wanna go ot the movies in my uniform" she grined
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 am

Shinjitu smiled when it seemed that she liked his idea on going out to see a movie but he couldn't help but smirk when she said she might go to her apartments and get changed so she doesn't have to wear her uniform to the movies. "Sounds like a plan." He said, the smirk still on his face as he pulled away and got off of the bed, wandering over to the closet in the process before he reached in and pulled out a plain black shirt before he looked at her. "You mind if I change my shirt?" He asked, not really caring if she left the room or not for him to change since all he was going to do was take off his shirt before slipping the new one on.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 am

labelisa smiled and proped her self up, putting her head on a hand as she rested on her elbow "now at all" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:06 pm

He chuckled when he saw her propping herself up and resting her chin on her hand. It seemed she didn't care so much about him changing since maybe she viewed it the same way as he did, it's only his shirt that he's taking off not like he was changing every article of clothing. He reached up and pulled his hat off of his head, setting it down on the dresser before he reached down and grabbed the shirt which dangled just a little bit past his pant's waist. He pulled it up and over his head, tossing it into the corner before he looked over at Labelisa and smiled softly. "Like what you see?" He asked, chuckling slightly before he turned to face her, flinging the black shirt over his shoulder as if trying to mimic a fashion model.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 pm

labelisa laughed and wofl whistled "very much so" she giggles and winked. she turned and sat up so she was on the edge of the bed
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm

He smiled at the wolf whistle, watching her giggle and wink while also saying that she liked the little show he was giving which it seemed she had moved to the edge of the bed. He walked over and sat down next to her, wrapping an arm around her waist as he looked at her with a smile, it seemed he would put the shirt on at another time. "Are you going to take me over to your apartment or are you going to make me wait down at the theater for you?" He said, smirking slightly as it seemed he wanted to see where she was staying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (Labelisa)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next