Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hanging Out (Labelisa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

Hanging Out (Labelisa) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am

After the whole incident at the school roof with Kyo pretty much talking crap to Lisel, she and Shinjitu have seemed to have fallen for each other as he had comforted her and even went so far as to steal her first kiss. Though after sharing their true one and talking for a bit, Shinjitu had invited her over to his house which was just a normal small house near Leon's. He now had her with him, his hand wrapped around hers as they walked to his house, reaching into his pocket once they arrived at the front door and pulling out the green key. "Well... this is my home." Shinjitu said, unlocking the door and opening it before placing the key back into his pocket, not really telling Lisel that he was only living here because Leon allowed him to. He wandered into the house, ending up in the living room which had a chair and a couch along with a table in front of them. It was pretty clean and there was his room, the living room, kitchen and an empty room that he rarely went into since it was so empty. "Make yourself at home." He said, smiling as he closed the door behind her once she entered.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am

lisel/labelisa smield as she walked in and looked around. she was wondering around, but not out of the same room he was in, she didnt want to get into something she wasnt supost to "this is a nice place you have here" she grined
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am

Shinjitu smiled as he watched her wander around the room he was in, something that a lot of people did as she seemed to try to avoid going into a place that she shouldn't. Then finally he got the complement for the place which made his smile get wider as he made his way over to the chair, sitting down before looking at her. "Thanks, I picked the stuff out myself but like I said make yourself at home." He said, the smile turning into a smirk as he looked at her with his brown eyes. "You could always come over here and... sit on my lap. Or just sit on the couch." He said, sounding very seductive with the lap part while making the couch part seemingly normal and not caring so much about the second choice.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 am

lisel giggled and walked over to him "well this couch does look comfy" she said heading over to it as if she was going to sit on it. "but your lap looks comfier" she grined and turned walking to him, she sat in his lap gentaly and wraped her arms around his neck loosly as she leaned agenst him and smiling
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:53 am

He watched her as she walked over towards him, a smile on his face before it went blank as she said that the couch looked comfy which made him almost frown before it turned back into a smile as she said his lap looked comfier. Before long he had her sitting in his lap, her arms around his neck while she leaned against him. His own arms had wrapped around her waist, planting a kiss on her head as he smiled softly and laid back. "Got anything you want to talk about? Or would you rather just sit here in silence?"
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 am

lisel looked down, thinking for a moment, but looking back up at him "there is one thing, but if i tell you, you have to promise you wont tell anyone" she said looking at him, her voice serious
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:03 am

He looked at her, watching her as she looked down before looking back up saying that she had something but he had to swear not to tell anyone about it. This caused him to raise an eyebrow as he was curious as to what was so secret that he couldn't tell anyone. "I promise not to tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 am

lisel looked back down "lisel isnt my name, not my real one atleast, i used it so i could go to school and not cause any trouble for my family" she said closing her eyes "my real name is labelisa"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 pm

He heard her explain how Lisel wasn't her true name, at least not the true one she was born with as it seemed Kyo was correct on her having a family and she used this name to not start problems. His brown eyes watched her as she closed hers, revealing her true name as being Labelisa, Shinjitu didn't react as if it was a shocker or as if he was betrayed. He merely pulled her closer, kissing her gently on the cheek as he smiled. "I'm happy that you were willing to tell me your true name and it is a beautiful name at that."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:26 pm

labelisa opened her eyes and smiled happily, she hugged him and kissed his lips "thank you shinjitu-kun" she said giggling
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:32 pm

The smiled remained on his lips as he felt her hug him and then kiss him on the lips for it seemed she was happy that he thought that her real name was beautiful. "Is there anything else you want to talk about?" He asked, wondering if there was anything she wanted to get off her chest or if there was something burdening her. He would listen, it was what he was here to do and he didn't want her to keep something hidden that she feared would make him upset. Nothing could really upset him since he really liked her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm

labelisa shook her head, she'd save any thing eles for another time, right now she just wanted to relax in his arms "not right now" she said and rested her head on his cheast and snuggled into him
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

"Alright." Was pretty much all Shinjitu said, he wouldn't mind just sitting here holding Labelisa in his since it seemed she didn't mind relaxing in his arms as well as he felt her head on his chest and felt her snuggle against him. It seemed so nice, siting in a chair with a beautiful girl in you arms, laying against you. He could sigh as it seemed this day kept getting better and better. He never wanted this moment to end, to have Labelisa leave him as he just wanted to hold her and kiss her while having the same thing happen to him.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm

labelisa yawned softly as she looked up at him "wanna make out?" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 pm

His eyes had closed after some time and almost for a moment he felt like he was about to doze off and fall asleep even though he had Labelisa on his lap and laying against him. At least that was until he heard her yawn which snatched him back and kept him from falling asleep, this was also accompanied by what he could have sworn to be her looking at him. Then finally he heard her voice, hearing her question which cause the smile on his face to widen and caused one of his eyes to open as he looked down at her just as she giggled. "Why... I thought you would never ask." He said, opening his eyes before he leaned down, planting his lips against hers in a rather soft and delicate kiss.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:54 pm

labelisa smiled and kissed him back, wraping her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm

One of the arms that was wrapped around her waist crawled up to her back, wrapped around her as she wrapped her arms around his neck, he seemed to deepen the kiss as well with this action. His eyes watched her, at least until they closed as he enjoyed locking lips with Labelisa considering her lips felt so good against his.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:50 pm

labelisa sliped a hand into his hair as she tilted her head slightly to deepen the kiss to it's max, but she moves so she was stradling him, because the other position was quiet hard to sit up in.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Shinjitu was happy to be alone with Labelisa, one arm wrapped around her back while other other was around her waist, he could feel her hand slipping into his hair while the kiss deepened as far as it was going to go. He could even feel her shift on his body, stradling him because of how hard it was to sit up and do with in the other position. Though he was certainly glad that every one was busy today and no one was visiting because this would be a tough one to explain if some one had came by, especially Kyo. Even as it seemed that the kiss couldn't get any deeper, Shinjitu's eyes opened and looked at her before the tip of his tongue gently brushed against her lips. It seemed that just normal kissing wasn't enough for him.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:23 pm

labelisa blushed as she felt his tongue run across her lips, she wasnt exspecting that, but smiled and parted her lips for him, desiding to tease him next time
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:27 pm

He couldn't help but smirk when she blushed as it seemed she hadn't expected that to happen but she seemed willing as her lips parted which allowed his tongue to slip into her mouth. His arms released her and moved down to her hips as his tongue ran around inside of her mouth, rubbing against hers gently as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 pm

labelisa blushed agian felling his hands on her hip, but she smiled and massaged his tongue with her own. she also played with his hair as they kissed
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:47 pm

His eyes remained closed but he could feel her tongue massage his which his only returned the favor, wrapping around it and grinding against it as he seemed to be enjoying every moment. A faint groan like noise came from him as she began to play with his hair, feeling her fingers moving through his hair as his hands held onto her a little tighter. She seemed to be pushing all of his buttons, turning into putty in her hands.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:59 pm

labelisa smiled and moved her hands down from his hair to his cheast as she pressed closer to him, completly ingolfed in the kiss
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 pm

They both seemed completely entranced by this kiss, neither one seemed to want to break the kiss they were sharing and Shinjitu felt her hands press against his chest as she pressed closer. He leaned forward, both of their bodies pressed against each other as Labelisa had her hands on his chest and he had his hands on her hips. His eyes opened and looked to her as his tongue rubbed against hers, his heart was racing and surely she could feel that with where her hands were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (Labelisa)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next