Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hanging Out (Labelisa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

labelisa smiled "im gonna take to my apparment of coruse" she grined "i dont want you to have to wait there for me, i dont know how long i might take" she said nad kissed his lips, when she pulled away, she looked at his cheast and ran a finger down it "i think tommorro, we should go to the beach" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:37 pm

How she responded brought up some curiosity, telling him that she didn't know how long she would take made him ponder just what is she going to wear that it might take longer than five or so minutes. Though he was happy that she was going to take him to his apartment and he merely kissed her back on the lips before she pulled away, she seemed to eye him which made him smile. But soon he felt her ran a finger down his chest which he closed his eyes and groaned as the feeling of her finger running down his chest felt so good. He couldn't help but chuckle when he heard her idea, going to the beach sounded fun and he merely nodded before he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Mmm... I think I would enjoy seeing you in a swimsuit... maybe a bikini." He said, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:43 pm

labelisa giggled and winked "i only own bikini's hun" she giggled nad stood up streaching "well im ready are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 pm

The grin only grew wider at the mention of only owning bikini's which he found to really fit his tastes since her figure looked like it was made for them. When she stood, he looked up at her as she asked if he was ready which he soon stood up and took the black shirt and quickly threw it on before wandering over and grabbing his hat. "Ready when you are." He said, smiling as he placed the hat on his head and walked back over to her.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:57 pm

labelisa smiled and took his hand "wanna walk or take the bus?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm

He smiled when she took his hand, his hand gently closed around hers before he heard her request which caused him to look up and smile at her. "Hmm... I think we should walk." He said, smiling before leaning in and kissing her on the cheek. "Because I want to take our time to get there so I can hold your hand longer." He said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 pm

labelisa blushed softly and giggled "your so sweet shinjuti-kun" she smiled and pecked his lips "come one lets go"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:10 pm

He just smiled, enjoying her complement and the peck on his lips before she said let's go which made him begin to walk, leading her through the house before out the front door. Once there he locked it before he looked at her, the smile still on his face from in the room. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

labelisa smiled and nodded "let go" she giggled

*30 mintues later*

"here we are" she said opening the door for him. it was a nice 2 bedroom, 1 and a 1/2 bath apparment
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:27 pm

After about a thirty minute walk with Labelisa they had came up on her apartment which she declared that they were there and she opened the door up for Shinjitu who wandered in when she opened the door. He looked around, staying in one room as she had when he took her to his house, his eyes running around before a wide smile appeared on his face. "Cozy." He merely said, looking at Labelisa with the smile, just standing there as he found the apartment a lot more homey than his house since the house was large and not really filled with anything.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:53 pm

labelisa smiled at his comment "thanks, wanna come with me? im gonna find something to wear" she grined
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

He hadn't been paying attention really when she thanked him for his complement on her apartment but when she mentioned him coming along while she found something to wear, he looked towards her. A smirk was adorn on her face, it seemed he wanted to tag along as he wandered over to her. "Sure." Was all he said, the smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 pm

labelisa smiled and took his hand "this way" she said leading him to her room giggling
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm

He felt her take his hand once again, saying it was this way as she lead him to her room which he kept in step with her, his heart beating a little quickly as he wondered what her room looked like. Though the smirk turned into a smile as he tried to keep himself from getting to overly excited.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

labelisa smiled as she opened her bed room door. her room was decorated in light blue, purple, and black furnitue. she smiled as she led him in, her had a few plushies around her room and some posters. "ta-da" she giggled as she turned around and look at him "like it?" she asked giggling
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 pm

He was wondered into a room, his eyes traveled around the room, a smile on his face as it was pretty much what he had expected to see for he room. He watched her turn around which she asked if he liked it which caused him to smile at her very widely. "I love your room." He said, the smile still on his face as it seemed that he really did like her room.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:25 pm

labelisa grined "well im gonna look for something now, you can make your self at home" she giggled and walked to her closet
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

He nodded in response to what she said and as such he decided to make himself at home by walking over to her bed. He ran his hand along the blankets before he sat down, looking at her as she went through the closet.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 pm

labelisa made a "hmmm" sound as she looked around, but then she grined and grabed an out fit, she hide it and walked over to her privicy screen. "ill only be a second" she grined as she pulled off her shirt, her silhouette showing though the screen
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 pm

(( I'm going to disappear for a little while to get my new computer set up. ))

He watched her, noticing her hiding something before she disappeared behind a privacy screen, telling her that she will be a minute which made him fold his arms and pout. Even though he could see her shape through the screen, he looked off to the side with a frown. "That's no fun." He said, sighing as it seemed he wasn't going to get a free she as he had given her moments ago. Though he kept still for her to change.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 pm

labelisa laughed and poked her head out "do you really wanna see a peek?" she asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 am

His eyes caught her head poking out while his ears captured her laugh before he heard her question which made him smirk and cross his arms. "You shouldn't be hiding such a beautiful body behind a screen." Shinjitu said, answering her question in a way rather than just saying yes or no.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:46 pm

labelisa laughed and got an idea, she went back behind the screen and changed so she was in her skirt. she walked out from behind the screen and smirked "better?" she asked, she wore only a black lace bra with a pink lip print on the side of one as a top, her bottoms where knee high socks with a short black skirt.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 am

He watched her, crossing one leg over the other as he waited for her to get changed until she finally walked out from behind the screen, his eyes went wide when he saw her. He looked at the smirk on her lips and heard her question but she looked so... so... sexy in her clothing it caused his leg to drop to the floor before he stood up. He casually wandered over to her, a smirk on his lips as he let out a whistle as he walked before he came up and wrapped his arms around her. "Mmm... much better." He said, the smirk still on his face as he pressed his body against hers. "You're so dang sexy in this clothing."
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:57 pm

labelisa smirked and wraped her arms around his neck "just wait till tommorro when im waring my bikini" she giggled and kisses his cheak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out (Labelisa)   Hanging Out (Labelisa) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out (Labelisa)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next