Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kyo meets Kamon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Kyo was training in the park, like he was doing since his visit to the Forest of Pain. However, something seemed different; and he decided to go to the playground area. He smiled brightly when he saw many children playing together, but he was sensing a strange presence. Regardless, he decided to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Kamon was playing with some of the other kids at the park. As soon as Kyo approached the area, Kamon came to a complete stop and looked in his direction. He felt something weird about this person. He stopped worrying about it and continued to play tag.
Back to top Go down
http://theanimeforums.forumotion.net
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Kyo could see something on Kamon's finger shine in the sunlight. Could he be...? Kyo thought as he went over and sat on a bench, and rested his arms on the back of it. Kyo was careful around the children, and was very gentle around them. Just then, Kyo spotted a baseball falling towards Kamon's head. Immediately, Kyo disappeared from the bench and reappeared next to Kamon; catching the baseball With his right hand before it hit Kamon's head. "Are you alright little one? This baseball almost hit your head." Kyo asked calmly as he knelt down, explaining what almost happened to Kamon. "Oh, so you're the Guardian of Cloud appointed by Leon. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, young guardian. I am Kyo Hikari, Leon's Guardian of Sun. What is your name?" Kyo said kindly with a smile as he offered his free hand to shake. Kyo was usually a nice person to people, but he didn't take kindly to people that would threaten the Hart Famiglia. Yet, Kyo hoped that he could become Kamon's friend.

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Kamon fell down at the sight and feel of Kyo suddenly appearing beside him to catch the rogue baseball. Kamon saw the ring on Kyo's finger and heard what he spoke. "You have a sun ring? Mine's cloud." He grabbed Kyo's out-reached hand to help himself up. "I'm Kamon." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm

"We only have half of them, but you are correct Kamon. Kamon, that is indeed a very nice name." Kyo
said while smiling, and gently threw the ball back to the children. "Kamon, what is your favorite game to play?" Kyo asked politely as he motioned Kamon to follow him. Kyo had a feeling that Kamon needed a fatherly figure as a friend, but Kyo felt that it was his responsibility to help Kamon grow.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

"Hmm, my favourite game..." Kamon didn't disregard the other things that Kyo said, but his attention was focussed on games at the moment. "I don't know what my favourite is but I like Tag!" Kamon said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

"I like to play tag too. Would you mind if I played tag with you?" Kyo asked happily as he gently put a hand on Kamon's head. Kyo hoped that they could easily get along with each other. Kyo also wondered if he would be able to be Kamon's legal guardian. "Kamon-Chan, do you have any parents?" Kyo asked, wondering if Kyo could become his father figure.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Kamon closed his eyes and laughed a little when Kyo put his hand on his head. "Sure! We can play tag!"

"Yeah, my mom...step-mom, that is." Kamon said in response to Kyo's last question. "She's an awful woman. She took custody over me when my parents died." He said as his head lowered a bit and the smile left his face. "She makes me do everything for her and if I do something wrong, she throws stuff at me. And she's never said anything nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm

"Thank you Kamon. I promise, with your consent, that I will take this issue to court and deprive your step-mother of custody. Besides, I'm a witness Kamon. Am I right in saying that she doesn't look after you? If so, then she can easily be arrested for negligence of child supervision." Kyo said couragiously as he tried to aim to give Kamon a better life. "Kamon, when this is all over, I would gladly be your legal-guardian." Kyo said with a smile. Kyo was intelegent enough to serve as a lawyer, and he had a way of getting the truth out of people. If things went smoothly, Kyo would take the best care of Kamon and be the loving parent that would forgive Kamon for his mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm

"R-really!?! You'd do that for me?!" Kamon said with extreme excitement. "What did I do to deserve this? I only just met you."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm

"Kamon, you've suffered so much. Every child deserves a loving parent, and I intend to do just that. You see, Kamon, I grew up with no family as a child. However, Leon gave me a family to protect; a family that you are a part of. So, please, allow me to free you from your thorned cage." Kyo said comfortingly to Kamon, not wanting the fragile bird (that Kamon was) to hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xero-kun

Xero-kun

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"Okay..." Kamon began to wipe tears of joy from his face but soon couldn't keep up with them. He walked toward Kyo, hugged him, and stared crying. "Thank you, Kyo..." He said, in between the sobs.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Kyo gently placed his right hand on Kamon's head, and smiled gently. "It's okay Kamon, cry as much as you want." Kyo said gently.

The next week a trial for the evaluation of Kamon's custody. Kyo proved to the jury that Kamon's step-mother wasn't a responsible guardian, and that she didn't look after Kamon. In the end, the jury decided that Kyo was a more suitable guardian and gained custody. The woman, on the other hand, was sent to jail for 20 years and would never be allowed to take care of another child. Kamon and Kyo then went to live with Leon, and Kyo was indeed the best person that came into Kamon's life.

Their story continues here: https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com/hart-family-headquarters-f20/hart-family-living-room-t83.htm#425
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyo meets Kamon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Kamon   Kyo meets Kamon Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo meets Kamon
Page 1 of 1