Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Leon meets Kyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Set in the town of namimori, this is the town's creek. This will be the setting where Leon meets Kyo.
Leon meets Kyo Citycreek

Leon leaned back into the grass by the creek. As he did so, the wind began to blow softly, creating the nicest breeze in a long time. He put his ring on the necklace around his neck as he looked up to the sky. The bright sun reflected off of the ring as he lay there.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Kyo was walking towards Leon's direction, when suddenly he felt a strange impulse. Could it be...? Kyo thought as he advanced toward Leon. "Pardon me, but would you happen to be Leon Hart, sir?" Kyo asked politely once he was in earshot of Leon. Kyo was unsure of himself, but he seemed to have a strange response to the boy. How strange... I feel a great need to be with this guy... Kyouga thought as he felt that his mysterious power wanted to show itself.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Leon opened his eyes, revealing his ice cold blue eyes.
"Yes, I'm Leon Hart" He said calmly. He raised himself up as he rubbed his head. "And you are?" He asked, turning to the guy next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

"I am Kyo Hikari. It is a pleasure to meet you, Leon. I was wondering if we could be friends." Kyo said in a happy tone of voice. However, Kyo kept his hands behind his back to prevent his flame to be seen escaping from the palms of his hands. Unfortunately, Kyo had a feeling that Leon would notice and think that Kyo was some sort of freak of nature. Come on Kyo! You have got to be calm. Don't let your power get the best of you! Kyo mentally coaxed himself, trying his best to hold back his flame.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:21 pm

"Yes, we can be friends" He said. He looked at Kyo and smiled a small smile.
Leon leaned foward as he put his hand on his shoulder.
As he did so, his hand glown a bright yellow.
"So, you're the holder of the sun flames?" He asked. He tilted his head as he smiled. His ring on his necklace dangled from his neck as he looked at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm

"Sun flames? You mean this power actually has a name? Wait, how do you know this anyway? Do you have a similar power?" Kyo asked Leon as he let his hands drop to his sides, confused about what Leon had just asked him. Kyo then noticed that both of his hands were covered in his flames. "Okay, I admit I've known about it since I was five. Yet, I have always felt an attractive force whenever I'm near you..." Kyo said, breaking off as he tried to think about this logically. However, Kyo knew that everything that had happened recently defied all scientific logic.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Leon nodded his head.
"I do know a lot about it" He said. He took his hand off Kyo's shoulder as he held his palm out. A orange flame came from the center of his palm. As it did so, the ring on his necklace emitted a orange flame as well.
"This ring here, it helps keep the flames from going out of control" He said. He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a ring identical to his, but different designs.
"This is the sun ring, it'll glow a yellow color if you were ment for it" He said. He handed it to Kyo. As it approached him, it glow a bright yellow color.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Kyo gladly took the ring and immediately put it on his right ring finger. "Thank you so much Leon. It's been so difficult keeping under control lately. How could I ever repay you?" Kyo said and asked in a truly thankful tone. Kyo could now controll his flames a lot easier now, but he wondered just how much Leon knew.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:54 pm

He held out his hand to Kyo.
"You could become my Sun guardian" He said with a smile. He looked at Kyo, wondering if he would take him up on his offer.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"Of coarse, but what is a gaurdian? Is it someone who serves under you and protects you?" Kyo asked, accepting Leon's offer. However, Kyo knew that he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone with his Sun Flame. Yet, Kyo sensed an immense power dorment within Leon.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yes, that is what a guardian would do in a Mafia Family" He said. He smiled as he turned around.
"So, what now?" He asked. He jumped down onto the ground and let his legs dangle off the edge of the stream.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm

"Considering that I'm part of a Mafia family, I would say that we both need to train. However, I don't know if I can help you train because I really don't have an offensive flame. Besides, I'm the one who is in need of training. Yet, it saddens me to say that the orphanage I go to is planned to be torn down. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier, Leon." Kyo said, trying to keep a cheery mood as he sat next to Leon, but the truth was that he was deeply sad that he no longer had a home to go back to. Then again, there was the possibility that Leon would invite Kyo to live with him, but that was merely a wish of permeable luck.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:19 am

Leon looked at him.
"Then why don't you come to live with me at my place?" HE asked. "My mom shouldn't have any say no's in this, she'll more than likely let you stay" He raised himself up.
"And in the mean time, I'll ask my Arcobaleno to personally train you so you can learn how to fight and use your sun flames to strengthen your attacks"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:36 am

"Thank you so much, Leon..." Kyo said as calmly as he could as he held a handkierchief up to his eyes, and attempted to wipe away his tears as he stood up. Kyo had never been treated so kindly before, and perhaps the mafia wouldn't be as terrible as some people made it out to be. "Leon, might I ask why you moved here from Italy" Kyo asked Leon politely, wondering if he would answer the question.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:55 am

"Well, I actually moved from Shibuya, to Italy, back to Shibuya, then here" He said calmly. "But, there was something going on in Italy that I was never told of" He raised up from the spot on the ground.
"I have a feeling that it was bad" He said. "Thats why I'm gathering my guardians as soon as possible in case anything does happen" He put his hands into his pants pockets as he looked up to the sky.
"All I need is Mist and Cloud" He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:39 am

EDIT:
"Oh, I see... Well, should we go home then, Leon?" Kyo asked, wondering if Leon was ready to go to his house yet.

Last edited by Kyo on Sat May 29, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:51 am

*White flame is in the later events*
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Leon nodded his head.
"Yea, i'm ready" He said. He raised up off the ground and started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Kyo politely nodded, and followed Leon towards his new home. I wonder what the entire family is like... I hope that they are as kind as Leon is, but I have a feeling that going to Italy could be on of my greatest regrets... But, training is my main priority right now. I definitely need to learn to defend myself. Kyo thought as he walked with Leon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leon meets Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Kyo   Leon meets Kyo Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon meets Kyo
Page 1 of 1