Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Shinjitu Meets Leon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

Shinjitu Meets Leon Empty
PostSubject: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:14 pm

It was a very casual day in town as the clouds covered the sky, hiding the sun from view as a gentle breeze blew through the streets. Though a rather strange individual was laying against a building, a book was slumped over his face while his chest slowly rose and fell with every breath as it seemed apparent that this person was asleep and he only shifted every once in a while. People seemed to avoid him as he laid there, his legs every once in a while moving as he became a pretty good hazard to anyone who decided to walk near him as they suffered the chance of tripping over his legs should he suddenly shift and throw his legs in front of their path.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Leon slipped and fell, happening to be one of the people who were tripped. As he fell, he dropped his Hart Family ring and it flew into the lap of the guy on the ground. He raised himself and brushed himself off.
"I have to hurry and get to school, why do I have to lose that ring now?" He said to himself. He was back on the ground, searching for the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:27 pm

When some one had finally decided to trip over his legs, Shinjitu shifted from his spot as he let out a sort of cough like noise as the book on his face fell to the ground as he let out a groan as the light in the sky got into his eyes which had been so used to the dark up until this point. Both of his hands rose to his eyes and rubbed them before he looked down towards his lap, reaching down towards the ring that had landed in his lap before his feet quickly scuttled as he went from a laying to sitting position with his knees to his chest. "Hmm?" Was the only sound Shinjitu made as he studied the ring, not really noticing the boy near him that was looking all over the ground for the very ring that Shinjitu had gently resting between his index finger and thumb.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Leon looked back at the boy.
"Hey, thats my ring" He said. He quickly snatched it from his hands.
"I'm sorry for snatching, I would be in trouble if I lost it" He said. He was now sitting on the ground as he put the ring back on his ring finger.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Shinjitu looked towards the boy who snatched the ring from his hands, a sort of glare appeared in his eyes as he grabbed the book that he had and stood up and suddenly there was a very faint click as Shinjitu's legs had gotten all the way straightened. When Leon looked up he would be met with the sight of Shinjitu with a pistol pointed down towards him while his text book rested in his other hand. "I know you're sorry," Shinjitu said, his thumb rising as it grabbed onto the hammer of the pistol and pulled it down as another faint click rang out as Shinjitu only needed to pull the trigger now. "But how do I know if that belongs to you?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Leon held showed him the ring. He then pulled it off and showed him the inside of it. It had his name engraved into the inside of it.
*Leon Hart, Hart Famigilia Head*
"Does that explain enough?" He asked. He put his hand on the gun and pushed it down.
"You wouldn't wanna shoot me now would you?" He asked. "I can do a lot other things, just because I look frail doesn't mean I am"
He had a smile on his face as he looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Shinjitu looked towards the words that were engraved before he looked off to the side before he looked back as he felt something forcing the gun to lower which caused his eyes to examine Leon as he spoke on if he would really want to shoot Leon and that he could do a lot of things even if he was fail. "It's not so much along the lines on if I would shoot you than blow you up." Shinjitu said, a smile appearing on his face as his hand containing the book slipped the book into a pouch on his waist. "Though I see you are head of a Mafia family so I guess I wont do anything to you." Shinjitu said, pulling the pistol away before his thumb rose and pulled the hammer back before gently allowing it to once again rest against the pistol before he slipped it into a different pouch.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Leon sighed.
"Few, that was a close one" He said. He looked at the guy again.
"So, what are you doing out here alone, don't you have any friends to hang out with?" He asked. He put his hands into his pants pockets as he sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Shinjitu sighed as he heard the question, closing his eyes he bowed his head slightly towards Leon before slipping both of his hands into his pockets. "Well... I don't need friends to study since I'm tops in any class and since I'm planning on following the path of my father, there really isn't much need to have people to hang around with." Shinjitu said, once again sitting down as he rested his back against the building that he had once been sleeping against, at leas until Leon woke him up by tripping over his legs.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Leon looked at him.
"Sorry for waking you up" He said. He held out his hand. "Hello, My name is Leon Ray Hart, I'm the head of a family called the Hart Family" He looked at him as he waited to shake his hand. It seemed like he was testing him for something.

*What guardian are you again?*
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:25 pm

(( Lightning. ))

Shinjitu nodded when he heard Leon apologize for waking him up before he held out his hand which made Shinjitu raise an eyebrow as he looked towards him while he introduced himself as Leon Ray Hart and spoke on how he was the head of the Hart Family. "It's no problem." Shinjitu finally said, responding towards the apology for waking him up before one of Shinjitu's hands slipped out of his pocket before he rubbed it against his pant leg. "I'm Shinjitu." He said, not really having a title as Leon had as he reached out and took hold of Leon's hand as a large smile was on Shinjitu's face as he closed his eyes as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:29 pm

As Leon shook his hand, a green light shone from Shinjitu's hand.
Leon tilted his head as he smiled.
"Hmm, Shinjitu, looks like you're affinity is lightning" He said. As he let go of his hand, a ring appeared in his hand. It had a green electricity like flame emiting from it.
"If you agree to be my guardian, I'll let you have this ring, you'll also be a friend of mine starting from today"
He smiled as he held the ring out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Shinjitu rose an eyebrow once again as he looked down at their hands before looking up towards Leon as he told him that his affinity was lightning which he found odd as it seemed Leon had went from being a family leader to a fortune teller of some sort. When he let go of his hand, Shinjitu only watched as a ring appeared in Leon's hand before he heard the deal that Leon seemed to want to strike up with him, telling him to be a guardian and he could get the ring and also be Leon's friend. "I... guess?" Shinjitu said, not really sure on what was happening considering Leon had made a ring appear in his hand and was now offering it to him if he became his guardian.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:41 pm

"The Lightning; one that harshly strike everything and which serves as a Lightning Rod for the Family, enduring the damage." He said as he handed him the ring.
"I'm allowing you to become my guardian, I think only you could become the lightning guardian" He said. He reached behind him from the large bag that was next to him.
"Oh, Shinjitu, the Hirona Family sent you a gift" He said. "I don't know what it is but, I brought it with me" He pulled out a large green and white bazooka.

*Each person in a family is part of there own mafia family that wants there family to be included in something. Like Gokudera is part of a different family and so is Lambo, but they're Tsuna's family*
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Shinjitu opened his hand as Leon handed him the ring which Shinjitu found himself thinking about what Leon had said and his eyes also examined the ring that he had handed him as Leon explained how he was allowing him to become his guardian and that he could be the only one to become the lightning guardian. Shinjitu only looked up to him as he slipped the ring onto a finger on his right hand before Leon mentioned about the Hirona Family sending him a gift, which he found strange that Leon would have it. Though his eyes went wide when he saw the bazooka which Shinjitu seemed to reach out and take from him, as if entranced by the large weapon. "Weird... I wouldn't expect them to send something like this..." Shinjitu said, pointing the bazooka at himself as he seemed to look down the barrel to examine what ever this object was, which it seemed Shinjitu had no idea on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

"Don't shoot it now" He said, laughing. "That is called the 10 year bazooka, it shoots you 10 years into the future and switches you with your older self for 15 minutes"
He raised himself up as he looked at the bazooka.
"They sent it to me for some reason, I think they were expecting you to become my guardian" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Shinjitu listened to Leon but he still seemed to examine the bazooka as he listened to Leon explain how they sent it and that his family might have expected Shinjitu to become his guardian. "That's weird... and don't worry I'm just examining it." Shinjitu said, running his hand down the bazooka until there was a loud bang and smoke covered where Shinjitu had once been sitting, a sign that one of Shinjitu's fingers must have hooked onto the trigger and pulled it when he was moving his hand along it. A perfectly understandable mistake, at least one that is understandable for Shinjitu.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Leon put his arm up in front of his face, to keep the smoke out of his eyes.
"Shi-shinjitu?" He asked, he was wondering what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Coughing sounds came from the smoke as some one stood up, their right hand blowing the smoke away from his face as the smoke cleared and revealed his form. A taller man stood where Shinjitu once sat, his bangs combed upwards while it was trimmed showing a great difference between Shinjitu's longer black hair, he wore black sun glasses, had what appeared to be a bear and mustache growing and wore black jeans, sandals, a watch and a white dress shirt with a black vest on top of it. He seemed to look around before he looked down towards Leon, a smile appearing on his face as his hand rose and rubbed the back of his head. "Well if it isn't the young Leon, this must mean that my younger self must have just got his hands on the ten year bazooka." He said, chuckling to himself before he slipped both of his hands into his pockets before he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Leon coughed as he noticed an older version of Shinjitu.
"Eh?" He asked. He looked around him and around the adult in front of him.
"Where's shin?" He asked. He didn't believe it was Shin.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Shinjitu looked down at his watch, it seemed that he had about fourteen minutes to spare in this time and he only yawned which he covered by raising his hand and covering his open mouth with his right hand, the ring that Leon had only just given his past self in view. "Eh? Well I would expect you not to even realize that I'm Shinjitu since I think this is about the time that we just met." Shinjitu said, returning his hand back into the pocket before he tapped his right foot against the ground. "Though I was busy developing some new tools, I guess a little break is needed." He said, sighing before both of his hands rose and pressed against the back of his head before he leaned up against the wall. "So... what's up young Leon?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Leon fell backwards, still surprised.
"So, it seems your shinjitu" He said. "If you are, then tell me, how DID we meet?"
He was laughing a little at the question hhe just asked.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:36 pm

"Well..." He said, pushing off of the wall before he reached his right hand into his pocket once again but this time his left hand remained outside of his other pocket. "I believe you tripped over my legs, if I'm not mistaken." He said, smiling even wider as he pulled out a revolver from his right pocket and quickly spun the cylinder as the smile turned into a smirk and he pointed it at Leon. "I pointed a gun at you after you took your ring back." He said, his thumb reaching up to pull the hammer back as there was a click as it reached the point where if he pulled the trigger, the hammer would go down and fire the bullet. "Correct?" He asked Leon, the smirk still on his face as his left hand reached up and pushed his sun glasses back up his nose. He had about eleven minutes till he was once again switched with his younger self and he would return to the future.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Leon sighed.
"I believe you now" He said calmly. He got up off the ground as he walked over to him. He raised his head to face him.
"Hmm" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well since you believe that I'm Shinjitu." He said, tapping his fingers against his hip as his hand remained on the gun and he even moved it to follow Leon as he moved closer. "Maybe you can show me that you're Leon by stopping my boom bullet." He said, chuckling to himself as his finger on the trigger seemed to twitch slightly as if ready to quickly pull the trigger and fire this 'boom' bullet at him. "The Leon I know should be able to knock away, dodge or even destroy the bullet." Seven Minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinjitu Meets Leon   Shinjitu Meets Leon Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinjitu Meets Leon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next