Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kyo and Christals training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Kyo and Christals training Empty
PostSubject: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm

In this room, Sky will train Kyo and Christal in there flame manipulations

Last edited by Leon_Hart on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Kyo and Christals Training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:01 pm

"Okay, Sky, let's get this training underway!" Kyo said excitedly. Kyo also seemed to be really happy, but his progress in his training would determine his growth rate in power. More likely, Kyo would learn some basic abilities. Kyo even wondered if there was a way to use his flame in combat. It was possible, but he would have to put a lot of training in.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Sky looked at him.
"Alright, I'll be training you in mastering your box weapon" Sky said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a yellow box with the Hart crest on it.
"Within this box is your pet" He said. "A phoenix with flames made of sun flame"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Kyo's eyes sparkled when he heard that he had a phoenix as a pet, but then he became serious. "...Wait, what is a pet doing in a weapon box? Or could it be that my pet turns into a weapon...?" Kyo asked both fascinated and confused why a pet could fit into such a compact device. "Ah! I've got it! That box is able to hold either a pet or a weapon in a portable side-dimention! Right?" Kyo inquired after thinking about it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

*You can hear a motorcycle in the distance*
Abel and Christal came on his motorcycle, "okay we're here"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

"Hey, nice ride!" Kyo said enthusiastically to Abel. To Kyo, motorcycles were a sign of manliness. Kyo was saving his money to get one, but he didn't have enough to get one yet.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Abel smiled, "thanks....It's a Red and White 2005 Honda Rebel, I got it from my cousin...if you want i can hook you up with one free of charge, my cousin has tons of them she doesn't use...just ask me what you're looking for, i'm sure she can do a great paint job like she did with my mine."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Sky stands as he holds the sun box and the rain box.
"Are you two wanting to train so you can open your box" He said. "If you do it the wrong way, you're animal will take a untamed form and attack you and whoever's near by, if that happens, i'm there"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Christal nodded, "wait animals.....like Kou and Kioshi? I wonder can i make them into my animal guardian or whatever they call it for the box weapon....."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm

"Just take the box and use your flame on the box" He said. "And also on your animals, and they'll become your box animals, and when you close your box, you're animals will become one with the box"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Christal looked at Kou and Kioshi, she looked at the box, "um....okay....I'll try....."Christal said concerntrating on the box with her flame.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 pm

"Good job" He said. He watched Rou focus on her box.
"Don't lose your focus"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 pm

(Rou?)
Christal remained with her focus, she sensed something different with the box, "eh? What is that...."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:47 pm

"Well... I'm sort of looking for a cusom model..." Kyouga said embarrassed a little, while being honest. Kyo really wanted a motorcyle that was badass, but still represented Kyo's personality in a cool way. Regardless, Kyo was very happy that he had such great friends. "Is it really no problem though?" Kyo asked, not wanting to be rude to Abel and Christal. "I'm ready to summon my pet now." Kyo said calmly in a determined way as he held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Abel looked at Kyo, "before you start...."he said holding his phone, he was already talking to his cousin, "Rou has a Volcan 900 custom....she can repaint it, so what color do you want it...or you can ask her yourself...you are on lucky man....She's at Shibuya right now...so she can give you the bike in maybe....3-5 days tops....you just gotta love her foster family....."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Kyo closed his eyes, and thought of the paint-job he wanted. "A black base, with a mix of azure and white flames..." Kyo said finally in a calm and reasonable tone. Kyo didn't know if he was being a complicated individual, but he certainly saw many white and azure flames in his mind. Kyo then resumed his training, hoping to impress Sky.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:07 pm

Abel said the things Kyo said to his cousin, he hunged up, "alright....it should be here in 3 days max she said, the Storm Mafia doesn't really have anything for her to do....."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Sky looked at Kyo.
"They're not going to be a mix of azure and white flames" He said calmly. "Its a sun phoenix, it'll have sun flames"
He jumped up and kicked Kyo's right shin.
"Now then, try to summon your box animals, carefully" He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Kyo quickly snatched his box out of Sky's hand, and distanced himself from him. Kyo then tapped with his box with his flame swirling around his right hand. Sun Flames erupted from his box, and fused together in midair as they took the form of what seemed to be a crimson and gold feathered eagle. The Phoenix noticed it's master and flew down towards him. Kyo held his arm at a stable angle and awaited his pet to land. The Phoenix gracefully landed on Kyo's arm, and looked at Kyo. Upon scanning Kyo's appearance, it closed it's eyes happily as to say "Hello". Kyo smiled at his pet and felt happy. "Hello, I'm Kyo. Would you like me to call you Hitori?" Kyo asked in a friendly tone. The Phoenix nodded in approval to Kyo's question happily. Kyo was happy to have Hitori accept him, but the bird was a bit heavy. "So, how was that, sir?" Kyo asked Sky wondering if he had accomplished what was expected of him.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm

"Kyo, don't lose focus!" He shouted.
As he noticed Kyo drifting from focus, his box animal slowly changed into pure sun flames. It was now in raged form.
"Crap, this wasn't supposed to happen!" Sky yelled.

*Its not your fault, you just lost focus, Sky will help you this'll happen like once in the whole training*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Kyo kept his eyes on Hitori as he became enraged. "Be calm, Hitori." Kyo said in a calmly stern tone. Kyo really didn't want Hitori to be upset because Kyo had been in Hitori's shoes before. "Do you really want to endanger the lives of others?" Kyo asked Hitori, wondering if he was really mad at him. Regardless, Kyo remained to stare at the raging bird with his azure eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

"Kyo, thats not going to help, you'll have to fight it and draw it back into the box" He said. "Then will you be able to fully master your animal if this ever happens again"
He looked up.
"Maybe Leon should come and show them his box animal" He thought to himself. He jumped away from Hitori who had just launched an attack at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Kyo quickly dashed towards Sky, and delivered a high-speed rush attack, with Sun Flames swirling around his arms and legs, on Hitori. When Kyo was finished with the rush, he attempted to smash Hitori into the ground with so much force that it would create a large crater. Kyo wasn't going to show mercy, and he would take Hitori down if it was the last thing he did.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Sky looked at Kyo.
"You're not ready if you treat it like this" He said. "What you gotta do is connect with it, make it know you're its friend" He rubbed his head as he looked at Kyo.
"Leon should come in here and help you with the connection" He said. "He was able to master Fuyu in one hour"
He wanted to get kyo into the mood to try and tame his pet, but he didn't know if Kyo was strong enough to handle something like this without learning about the box first.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Christal maintained her focus, she consentrated on Kou and Kioshi, they started to glow and went over by her, as the box opened, "so that's what it is....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo and Christals training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next