Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kyo and Christals training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo

Kyo

Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:43 pm

Since Hitori was in a rage mode, he was twice Kyo's size. "I'm sorry Hitori. I never wanted to fight you like this, but I had no choice. Please understand that I know how you are feeling right now, I've been there before." Kyo said calmly as he healed the raging Phoenix's wounds. Hitori, I'm sorry. I should have focused more... Kyo thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Sky looked at Hitori, then Kyo, then the two otters with Christal.
"They're getting better, wouldn't you say Leon?" He asked.
Standing behind Sky was Leon, hidden by the shadows leaned against the wall.
"Thats why I chose them as my guardians" He said. He continued to watch unseen.

*You can't see Leon so don't react to him lol*
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:01 pm

*kay*
Christal consentrated on the two otters, "okay...what should we do you guys....create an attack?"Christal asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Sky looked at Christal as the otters seemed to be gathering rage.
"Christal, drop the box now!" He shouted. He looked as the otters began to take a form similar to the phoenix, only in a smaller form and more otter shaped.
"Ok, focus, remember what I told Kyo" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:12 pm

Christal's hand glowed, she placed it on the two otters, "it's alright....I am a friend.....don't let anger take you...Kou...Kioshi...please...be calm"she said putting her soft feelings into them.

Christal began to sing a song that would calm them done.

"Full moon sways
Gently in the night of one fine day
On my way
Looking for a moment with my dear

Full moon waves
Slowly on the surface of the lake
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years

What a fool!
I don't know about tomorrow
What it's like to be
Ah~

I was sure
'Couldn't let myself to go
Even though I feel
The end

Oh my fair...
Floating like a bird that's in her wings
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years

What a fool!
I don't know about tomorrow
What it's like to be
Ah~

I was sure
'Couldn't let myself to go
Even though I feel
The end

Full moon sways
Gently in the night of one fine day
You are there
Smiling in my arms for all those years."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Sky smiled as he noticed the otters calm down.
"Alright, it seems that you two have calmed your box animals" He said. "Now try putting them back into the box, and then summon them again"
He folded his arms.
"And here to help, is Leon" He said.
Walking out of the shadows, Leon walked into the room. In his hand, he was tossing up his box that was orange in color.
"Hello Christal, Kyo" He said. "Nice job with your box"
He put up his hand which was now balled into a fist. The ring on his hand began to emit sky flames.
"Now, we'll do battle training after you successfully call your animals back and call them out again"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Christal nodded and looked at Kou and Kioshi, "alright guys....you have to go in your box for a second then come back out okay!"Christal said with a smile, "return! Kou and Kioshi!"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:27 pm

"Alright, I'm leaving everything to you" Sky called out.
"I have to go train Shinjitu"
The cat changed into a small car as Sky crawled into it and drove away.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:29 pm

When Kou and Kioshi returned, she consentrated on bringing them out, this time they came out just as quickly, they looked at her, and sqeaked.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm

"Nice job" Leon said. He noticed that Sky had left.
"Ok, here goes nothing"
He caught the box and put his ring that emitted the flames of sky into the hole. The box quickly opened as it revealed a small dog. *I changed my box animal to a dog*
The dog had sky flames on the tip of its tail and around its paws and on its ears.
It ran up to Leon as he bent over to pick it up. He held it close to him.
"This is Fuyu, my little puppy" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm

"and you already know Kou and Kioshi"Christal said with a smile, she looked at Fuyu, "HI Fuyu you wanna a treat?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm

When Kyo was finishing up healing Hitori's wounds, Kyo lost all sense of hearing and saw a thick golden chain attached to their chests. The chain extended the same distance they were from each other. The only sound audible to Kyo right now was the sound of their hearts beating as one. Kyo could also feel everything that Hitori was feeling, and vice versa. Even their thoughts were shared, as if there were part of one body. Regardless, Hitori took flight and attempted to fly right into Kyo. However, Kyo was able to block it, but was also being pushed back. Suddenly, with deep concentration and tremendous strength, Kyo was able to cease his movement. Seeing his chance, Kyo took the risk to hug Hitori. Kyo could feel that their hearts were becoming synchronized, but Hitori needed to come to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Fuyu barked as he jumped out of Leons arms and ran over to Rou.
"Ok, now that you knwo how to use your box, we now need to train you in Cambio Forma" He said.

"Kyo, try using the box again to call it back and open it again, then I'll teach you both how to use Cambio Forma"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Christal went into her bag and pulled out a dog treat, "my cousin has tons of dogs....he loves them"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Kyo couldn't hear Leon, but he had a feeling that he should use his box to call Hitori back. He held the box in an open hand, and Hitori was returned to the box just as he was summoned. When the box closed, he noticed that the chain was gone and he could hear normally. "I think I understand now, losing focus will be dreadful." Kyo said, confirming the truth. "Come to my side, Hitori." Kyo said calmly as he summoned Hitori like before, but he didn't allow himself to get distracted this time. Hitori looked like he was sorry for what he did as he was perched on Kyo's arm. "Don't worry about it Hitori. I was distracted, and I deserved what I got. I should have been more focussed." Kyo said to Hitori calmly. This seemed to relieve Hitori, and make him very happy. "We'll get through this together, but we need to have faith in each other." Kyo said to himself as he continued to withstand his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Leon looked at Kyo and then to Christal again.
"Ok, come at me" He said. Fuyu took the dog treat then jumped back. Leon looked at the duo.
" Cambio Forma Modo Attacco: cuori pugno di cani coraggio" He called
Fuyu glew a bright blue and orange color as rain flames came from its mouth. It turned into flames as it combined with Leons left arm and right arm, forming swords coming from his gloves, one made of rain flames and one made of sky flames.
Leon's eyes widened.
"Rain flames and sky flames?" He asked. He looked at the new gloves. "I hope i'll be able to maintain Modo Attacco" He said, now looking at Christal and then Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 am

Kyo quickly stepped out of the way of the Rain Flames, and observed Leon's gloves. "Nice gloves, but I think that my Cambio Forma is more Melee related..." Kyo said calmly as he prepared himself for his Cambio Forma. "It would be nice if you were to teach us how to use it." Kyo added assertively. Kyo then noticed that his body was glowing, and so was Leon's. He was feeling stronger than before, so it was likely the power of Hitori. "Well Leon, it looks like we both are going to be stronger in this fight. Please tell me that you can feel it." Kyo said, hoping that Leon was feeling the strength that Hitori was gifting to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 am

"You have to train in fighting without it first before you're able to use cambio forma" He said. He put his hands on his waist as he looked at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:17 am

"Sorry big guy, but you need to take a nap now. Okay?" Kyo said gently to Hitori as he sealed his pet back into the box, and pocketed it. "I hope you're ready!" Kyo cried out as he entered his hyper mode, and decided to make the first blow. Kyo's attack was definitely going to be a strong Melee-type. He really didn't have the power to do a stealth attack, but he would do his best as he could right now. Kyo dearly hoped to connect with Leon in this spar, but Kyo knew too well that he would probably fail his training against Leon.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Leon opened his closed hands as he released his cambio forma.
"Lets fight fair" He said. He disappeared and reappeared in front of Kyo.
"Hand to hand combat"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm

"Alright, I wouldn't have it any other way... However, I am at a disadvantage by fighting you. I really want to learn, but I have many doubts in my abilities. After all, my flame is mainly used for support. Perhaps, I might be able to impress you and prove my worth to you. Strange... I... I feel like I've trained with you before, but this is our first training session. Oh well, it's probably a sense of deja-vu." Kyo said calmly as he went into an offensive stance, waiting for Leon to attack.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Leon looked at him as he got into his tae kwon doe stance. He raised his arms up above his head as he raised his right knee up and was now standing on one leg. He laughed a bit as he was gone within an instant and appeared behind Kyo, now aiming to punch him in the lower back.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Kyo quickly backflipped, and countered with an attempt to punch Leon in the shoulder as he flew over Leon. Kyo didn't want to give it his all too quickly, but he had a feeling that Leon doubted that Kyo was ready. Unfortunately, Kyo needed to surpass his limits, but all he could do was go into hyper mode and heal others. He knew that Leon was on a whole different level, but he wanted to prove that he could fight at Leon's level. However, Leon was more experienced than Kyo; proving that Kyo was too soft to fight in the field.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Leon dodged Kyo's attacks as he ducked down. He looked up to him.
"You need to do some independant training" He said. "Learn your own style"

*Just like Ryohei's Boxing, you need a hobby in fighting*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm

"Yeah, you're right... But what style would suit me best?" Kyo said and asked with a depressing sigh. Kyo knew that if he joined a fight club, he would probably be number one. Unfortunately, Kyo really didn't know what he should do. After all, school was just too easy and boring for him to bear any longer. "I'm sorry Leon, but I just can't bear to go to school any longer. It's just too easy for me, and I don't feel challenged like I am here. *sigh* I just don't know what I should do to develop my own style..." Kyo continued to rant on as he realized how inexperienced he really was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo and Christals training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next