Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kyo and Christals training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:55 am

Leon looked at him as he raised up.
"Just learn some martial art skills" He said. "Maybe you'll be able to find a nearby dojo for help"

*Its independant training and Leon will be able to train you more after you learn your own style of using martial arts*
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am

"Very well, Leon. Thank you very much for your help." Kyo said bowing respectfully as he decided to exit the training room. When Kyo left, he just felt so lost when it came to independent training.

After being gone for a while, Kyo reappeared behind Leon and attempted to rapidly kick him in the back multiple times with tremendous force. If it worked, it would probably do considerable damage to Leon's back. "Sorry I was gone for so long, I had to fend off five bears and a pack of wolves earlier. Yet, I found exactly what I was searching for!" Kyo said excitedly with and aggressively happy expression on his face, while he had his arms crossed across his chest. Kyo's entire mental state was changed, and he seemed to be excited to be fighting Leon. "C'mon! Let's fight, just you and me!" Kyo shouted excitedly as he put his fists up, ready to fight Leon like he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

*I'm being Leon atm, i don't feel like loggin off at the moment lol*
Leon ducked down and slid to the right as Kyo tried to attack him. As he slid to a stop beside him, he felt his heart race as he clutched it, falling down to the ground.
*My body feels like its on fire* He thought to himself. He was laying there, holding himself trying not to have this feeling anymore.

*Leon's sick btw*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm

"Leon, are you alright? You seem ill." Kyo said as he attempted to cure Leon of whatever was ailing him. Regardless, Leon had done so much for Kyo and he didn't want to lose him. Kyo would have given his life for Leon if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Leon looked at Kyo as he whispered to him.
"Please, take me home" He said softly. He couldn't train anyone in the condition he was in.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Kyo did as he was told, and carried Leon home on his back. Kyo went quickly too, but not too quickly either. Kyo was concerned for Leon's health, but he had to have faith that Leon was going to be fine. Regardless, Kyo decided that he would put Leon on his bed to rest, once they were home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyo and Christals training   Kyo and Christals training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyo and Christals training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3