Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Leon meets Alphonse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Alphonse Empty
PostSubject: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:16 pm

The area where Leon finally meets Alphonse
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Alphonse the Raging Storm   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Bodies, sweating. Bruises, forming. Noses, bleeding. Adrenaline, pumping. Wrists, hurting. Knuckles, aching. Bodies, breaking.

The hand was bare, knuckles beating against his jaw, twice. Two solid strikes. Alphonse stumbled backwards, two steps, then recovered. He glanced up at his opponent, who was just as badly beaten as he was, who had been stricken just as many blows and Alphonse. Every bruise on Alphonse's body was mirrored on the other's. Alphonse stepped in, throwing the large right hook, or the 'haymaker' as he liked to call it. The target was weak, ready to be done, and was unlucky enough to blink right as the shot was thrown. With every last droplet of strength, the arm pushed through exhaustion, pushed through the broken and beaten body, pushed through every single aching desire to stop and call it quits, and the pushing broke through the barrier, thrashing the fighter in the temple, a knock-out punch, finally. Victory was his.

The man lie asleep for about five seconds before blinking back into reality, he was in pain, but he was like Alphonse, pain was enjoyed. Al grabbed the man and helped him up, and instantly half a dozen other guys, whose cheering was audible now that Alphonse reclaimed a few of his senses, gathered around to brace the fighters and officially dub Alphonse as the winner. If only street fights earned more cash than the big time boxers, right?

- - - - -

Maybe five minutes later, Alphonse stepped back onto the streets of Namimori, enough money to eat for the week (thanks to all those guys that bet against him tonight), and enough bruises to last him a month. Alphonse was certain he broke his pinkie finger too. Swelling assured it, the throbbing pain agreed, and the fact that it was turning purple only fortified the theory. Where did Alphonse plan to go? Nowhere, he wanted to relax. He couldn't go home because the landlord would scream at him for an hour about paying rent and cleaning his apartment. He didn't want to eat, he had already swallowed enough blood to make him nauseous. The park, that's where.

Alphonse was dressed in his usual torn jeans, brown boots, and a plain white t-shirt with the 'Wife-Beater' tank top underneath. His sense of time was off, thanks to the dizziness in his head, the swirling world about him, and the left eye that was so swollen he could only barely open it. He moved on impulse into the park, which was quiet, practically abandoned except for a young couple walking some hideous little dog around the faded gravel path. Alphonse himself only moved to a bench and sat down, leaning his head backwards to stare weakly into the sky, his arms stretched over the back-support of the bench, he could very easily fall asleep, just like that.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Leon opened the door to his house.
"Mom, i'm leaving now!" He shouted. He heard a yes from the kitchen. He walked out of the house and closed the door. He put his hands into his black and blue jacket and began to listen to his MP3 player.
"Now then, off to the park" He thought as he took off running.

*Later*
Leon walked into the park.
"Finally made it" He said. He took the earbuds out of his ears and put the MP3 player into his jacket pocket. He pulled the hood down to reveal his short spiky blonde hair. *He got a new look*

"What to do" He said as he sat down on a bench. He tilted his head to see a older man, looking to be wounded. He jumped and twisted around to face him.
"What happened mister?" He asked. He put his hand on his shoulder. He was wearing his Hart Family ring on his right ring finger.
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Alphonse had already drifted into a light slumber when Leon, who was his little brother (unknown to him) and entered the park. It was a light sleep, but very much welcomed. Perhaps he had only slept for three minutes, but a whole dream managed to play out in his bruised head, of course none of it made sense and only bits and pieces of it would be remembered.

"What happened mister?"

Alphonse groaned in pained as he opened his eyes. His first thought was to beat down whatever idiot dared to wake him up to question him about his trivial injuries. Al, remained silent for a moment, then lowered his head. He didn't bother to look at Leon, but a slight quivering twitch in his upper right lip probably gave it away that he was severely angry. Still Alphonse was silent for several seconds, and when he did turn to face Leon, he got very close, putting them nearly face to face. Alphonse failed to notice similarities in between them.

"Little punk. I am this close to shoving my fist so far down your throat that if I snap my fingers, you eyes will bleed and you soil yourself."

As calm as a raging storm. Alphonse glared at Leon for several seconds more, examining the kid closely, then sighed as he pulled his head back. and reconsidered his words.

"Nothing important. It's just business. It's expected for me to look like this after a good fi-days work."

he glanced at his little brother again. The kid was short, scrawny. There was really nothing to lead him to believe that he actually was his brother, since last he heard they were still in Italy and he had never seen his brother except a baby-photo his mother sent him many years ago while he was in France, which he didn't keep. He yawned lazily as he dropped his head again and closed his eyes, hoping the kid would be satisfied with his answers, or intimidated enough to back off. What could Alphonse say, he had just spent the past ten minutes of his live handing out knuckle-sandwiches and eating a few elbows himself. He was tired, and with good reason.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:44 am

Leon jumped back as he seemed angry.
"I just wanted to help" He said. He pulled his hands up as he fiddled with the Hart family ring.
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyTue May 25, 2010 11:14 am

Looking through a pair of binoculars from the branch of a tree in the park the pint sized baby Tezca grins as he see's the two brothers meet for the first time

"This kid has got spirit, this is promising" He chuckles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Leons eyes shot to the other side as he felt a familiar presence. He ignored it and turned back around and faced the guy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:20 pm

[This RP part is going to be split into different parts so I can meet the other guardians]
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:44 pm

Alphonse glanced back up at his little brother, whom had nearly jumped straight out of his skin in reaction to his own ill temper. Al couldn't help but sigh and pat the open space next to him on the bench. Offering the seat to the kid once again. He might as well try to repair what broken first impression he already gave.

"Sit down. I'm not going to kill you. Just in a little pain is all. What's your name kid?"

Alphonse chuckled faintly as he closed his eyes, leaning his head backward and against the backrest of the bench itself. He opened his eyes again, briefly, and just in time to catch Leon's glance to something. With a lethargic curious sort of motion, Alphonse cocked his head to the side to see something... a child? Surely it was his imagination.

"The Hell?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Leon nodded his head as he went over to the bench and sat down. He put his face into the palms of his hands as he looked up to the guy.
"Ignore that" He said. "Its just my friend, keeping an eye on me"
He was trying to keep the fact that he is an arcobaleno and part of the mafia from him.
"So, whats up mister?" He asked. He then remembered that the man had asked him a question.
"My full name is Leon Ray Hart" He said.
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Ignore that, it was a simple command, yet more difficult than it sounded. Alphonse couldn't help but stare at the young blond... thing just watching them like they were birds hobbling along the ground. It was most curious. Alphonse slowly shook his head as he glanced back to his brother, which he was finally about to find out. "What's up? Not a whole lot. Working hard, making a living off my bruises and broken knuckles, not much of a living but it really gets the blood pumping, if you know what I mean."

Alphonse nodded to himself as he watched the sky. It seemed to be getting darker with thick clouds, storm clouds. His favorite. 'Leon Ray Hart' Alphonse froze for a moment. His eyes locked onto the clouds slowly creeping up from over the horizon, but that were no longer his focus. The boy had his own last name, his brother's first name (which he knew because of the letters his mother used to send him). Alphonse, thankfully too exhausted to blow a casket, simply turned his head to face Leon, a faint frown marked on his lips.

"Where are you from Leon?" Alphonse's attitude instantly turned cold, his face held very little emotion, and this little greeting was becoming more of an interrogation now. Al just watched Leon, ready to grab the kid if he proved to be playing some sort of joke on him. But how could that even be possible? Nobody knew he was from Italy, hell, few even know that he lived in France before coming to Namimori. The 'Family' must be coming for him. Who else could know where he was? Who else could be clever enough to set something up like this? A very sly cold shiver crept up Alphonse's spin as his imagination began to wander. Were they warning him that his time was up and he was to be killed for abandoning the Hart Family? No, they wouldn't send his little brother to do that. He's just the messenger, maybe even warning him so he can get out?

Even though he was screaming inside his head, Alphonse's face remained still, cold, as if he had been turned to stone, just staring at Leon as if trying to pry the shell right off the kid.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Leon looked at him.
"I'm from Italy" He said softly. He looked up into the sky. "The family sent me here due to some kind of problem with a 'black flame'" He said. He turned and looked back to the guy, who looked like he was frozen.
"Mister, whats wrong?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Alphonse stood up slowly, his knees and hip cracking in sequence as he moved. The entire time he did not lose his sight of the boy. Finally, he extended his arm forward, offering his hand to Leon. "Nice to meet you Leon. My name is Alphonse Hart. Mother told me you were born back when I was in France." Yes, it was settled, Alphonse decided this kid was telling the truth, especially since he seemed to spineless to risk getting caught with a lie.

"You probably knew that already. What's the family doing sending you to me though? Is this a warning that I'm about to be killed off? Were you sent here to live with me as a temporary hiding place? Shit... Don't tell me they're still after me and being the new boss." It was all out now, Alphonse was freaking out. He spent so long trying to convince everyone that he shouldn't be the boss, heir to the 'Famiglia', but now he was panicking because they might be actually hunting him down just to force him into it. For some reason, the idea that little Leon here was the new Boss seemed so unlikely that he simply couldn't consider it.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:55 pm

"Brother?" He asked. "So, you're the brother mother told me about?"
He raised himself up off the bench.
"Father told me all abotu you before he left to italy with mom on vacation" He said. "They said that you were my older brother and that you were originally the heir to the Hart Family but they named me the new heir due to you coming here" He put his hands into his pocket and pulled out a ring.
"They're not going to harm you in any way, they said that they wanted a break from the family, that is until Hart Nono *9 in italian* showed up and told me i was the heir to the family, then they wanted to head back to Italy for a vacation"

He didn't know how to word it all right correctly, he was still a little shocked after meeting his brother.
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Alphonse lowered his shoulders slowly, it felt as if an elephant was literally lifted from on top of his head. Sure, he didn't find out why Leon came to Namimori, and sure he didn't know why, or even if the family planned this little meeting, but he felt relieved none-the-less. He felt a faint chuckle start up in his chest.

"Heh, hardly seems wise to leave a mafia heir alone out here. Do you have protection or anything?"

Alphonse didn't particularly want to scare the shit out of the kid or anything, especially since he seemed prone to paranoia, but it seemed incredibly dangerous to leave a mafia-boss-to-be all alone at such a young age.

"Alright, well Leon, I apologize if I don't act to brotherly, but family relationships weren't really my strong suit. It looks like a small rainstorm may be approaching as well."

Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Leon looked at him closer.
"Its alright" He said. "I have Rain, Lightning, and Sun guardians, now I'm looking for Mist, Cloud, and Storm"
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring that had the symbol of storm on it. He held it up in front of him as red storm flames emmited from it and Alphonse's hands.
"Wow, the storm rings your match" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:06 am

Alphonse stared at the ring for a moment, an expression of confusion drenched his face. He was right, the family was coming to bring him back in. Perhaps not as the boss, thank goodness, but still as a guardian. Well, that wouldn't be so bad. If he accepted the job, then certainly they would leave him alone. He wouldn't really have to do much probably. Who would think to find the Mafia Heir here anyway. Slowly his confused expression melted away as a grin spread through his lips, and he reached out and plucked the ring from Leon's hand, and just stared at it.

"So I was right. Alright Leon, I know where this is going, and it looks like I have no choice. It wouldn't be wise to face-off with the family after all. I guess I can protect you now to make up for missing out on protecting my little brother for..." Alphonse paused a moment, he wasn't even sure how old his brother was, he looked fifteen at most. "Anyway... Boss, just try not to pick a fight with other families and I promise I'll do what I can to keep you alive."

His tone sounded more like mockery or teasing, but he actually meant it quite sincerely. It wasn't in his person, but for some reason he felt a small amount of guilt that seemed to puncture his heart like a needle. He handed the ring back to Leon, unsure if he was meant to keep it or not.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:11 am

"Its ok brother" He said, he had a smile across his face as he looked at him.
"The family isn't really after you" HE said. "It was actually me who wanted you as the guardian of Storm, since you're my brother"
He looked up.
"Mom told me about you and I've always wanted to meet you" He said
Back to top Go down
zacwilli12

zacwilli12

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:18 am

Alphonse grinned awkwardly again. What was he supposed to say? Here he was, trying to avoid his family at just about any lengths, moved halfway across the world where he thought he could lose them, and his brother whom he never met, only read about, and never bothered to talk about. Leon, his little brother, was in a similar boat. Never meeting or seeing Alphonse, but instead actually wanted to see him. He actually wanted him in the family. A sense of belonging, that's what Alphonse felt for a moment. Then chuckled.

"So you did know who I was this whole time! Alright you rat, I'll let that one slide, but Leon or 'Don' Leon, I'll hit you if you trick me like that again." Alphonse smiled as he placed a hand on Leon's head, which had two swollen fingers and a pinkie that was broken. A sharp pain quivered through his hand and up his arm, which caused him to retract his hand quickly. "So Boss, what's next?" It would take Alphonse a long time to see Leon as his brother, rather than some shrimp that needed a body guard. Even a mafia boss was difficult for him to see. Certainly the Ninth would randomly declare he found a more suitable heir soon. Leon had to be a last resort sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:23 am

"Ah, stop that" He said. His hair was messed up now. He was laughing and grinning nothing like before.
"Lets just hang out" He said. "And sorry for lieing to you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Alphonse   Leon meets Alphonse Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon meets Alphonse
Page 1 of 1