Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Leon meets up with Kyo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets up with Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Set up in the best shop in the shibuya sector of japan, Kyo and Leon meet up in the cafeteria section of the shop.

Leon meets up with Kyo Cafeteria-107098399?q=boost:popular+cafeteria&qo=19
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Kyo calmly sat down at a table and waited for Leon to arrive. Kyo was wondering how many Mafia families there were. Probably, there were too many to count.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Leon walked out of a nearby store. He was now wearing black suit and had a bag in his hand. Inside the bag was food for the Hart Family HQ due to them running low on food.
As he walked, he ran into Kyo.
"Why, hello there Sun Kyo" He said, referring to his flame and name.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:17 pm

"Leon, Lisel, the new girl in our class, is spying on us all in order to evaluate us for something. Right now, I don't know why she's doing it. However, she had a ring of Mafia origin. Leon, are there any Mafia families we should be aware of?" Kyo stated and asked Leon clearly, wondering if he was missing something.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Leon dropped the food as he looked at Kyo.
"We need to call all of the family together" He said. "I think its time I told you about Lisel"
He picked up the food as he looked at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 pm

"I think so too. They deserve to be enlightened, all of them do." Kyo said, calmly agreeing with Leon as he waited for the others to come.

Last edited by Kyo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 pm

*edit your post or make a new one because Leon didn't leave, he's still here*
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Shinjitu had been back at the house which Leon had allowed him to live in considering he had became his lightning guardian and yet he had dropped everything when he got the text messages. Even now he had his goggles over his eyes, his hat pulled down to create a shadow over his face so the light didn't get into his eyes and he had large headphones on his head. He even picked a mode of transportation other than walking which took the form of inline skates which he had laying around. He soon enough found himself riding up on Leon and Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Leon turned to see Shinjitu.
"Now we just need the other four to arrive" HE said. "After that, i'll explain everything"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Christal showed up with Leon on his bike, they went inside the shop, "okay what happened..."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 pm

"It seems this is all we could get together" He said. Leon looked at the small group that was gathered.
"Ok, take a closer look at your rings and tell me what you see" He said. He held up his ring and showed its true form. It was half the ring and not its full form.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Christal looked at hers, it was the same way, "hey wait a minute! They're not completed!"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm

"Exactly" He said. He looked at the others.
"It seems that Hart Nono gave the other halves to another part of the family for some reason" He said. "I was never told"
He rubbed the top of his head as he looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Abel looked at Leon, "great....we don't know who has the other rings, what the hell do we do now?! If this ends up being something dangerous, do you think we can even handle something like this?"

"ABEL! This is not you place to say something like that...we don't know who has it, but it might not end up being something dangerous...just yet...till then we should keep trainning.... If we're prepared to face whatever comes our way after our trainning hopefully, we can take whoever is in our way....."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Leon looked at the two.
"I have a pretty good idea of who has the rings" He said. He leaned back in a chair that he was now sitting in as he looked at Christal and her brother.
"Varia, the assassination group of the Vongola Family, has also influences in the Hart Family as the assassination group" He said. "I believe that they have the other halves due to there leader, Vincent, being.." He trailed off when Sky showed up next to him.
"Don't speak of that just yet Leon" He said. He was petting his kitten as he seemed to be dressed up like a coffee cup.
*reborn moment*
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm

A shiver went down their spines, "an assassin group...."Abel said, "how strong are they Leon?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"How troublesome... Regardless, I am now full aware that the Varia are testing us to see if we are worthy of wielding our halves of the rings. In the end, the rings will need to be whole again. I fear that we'll need all the strength that we can get because a dark storm steadily approaches. I believe that it is very important that we defeat the Varia and take back the other halves of our rings..." Kyo lechtured in a calm tone, wondering if they would all agree on Kyo's decision.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Leon shuddered just a bit.
"Lets just say that I am unable to fight them at my current level" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Christal looked down, "we need help Leon....i don't mean just Acrobaleno help....we need others to help us...."Christal said, "maybe others from the Hart family can teach us to fight, and maybe others from the other families too...."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Leon looked at them.
"Good thing I prepared for that now isn't it" He said. He leaned back in his chair as he looked up.
"He should be showing up any time now" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Christal looked at Leon confused, so did Abel, "who?"they both asked together.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm

A man in completely brown clothing appeared at the door to the shop. He had his blonde hair out of his eyes so he could see. His softly colored brown eyes looked around the room. On his hand, he had two rings, both of which weren't of the Hart Family's rings.
"Leon, long time no see" He said. He walked inside and slid to a stop as he saw a young girl.
"Eh, hello there" He said. "My name is Hawk, i'm an assistant to the Hart Family"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Christal looked at him with her dark blue eyes, "I am Christal Yumiko Wolffang, I am the Guardian of Rain....This is my brother Leon...but call him Abel as not to get mixed up with this Leon..."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Hawk laughed softly.
"two leons" he said with a smile. He now went from a happy face to a serious face.
"It seems that Varia has been coming closer into the town" He said. "I came as soon as I could to make sure you weren't hurt in any way Decimo"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Abel huffed, Christal nodded, then noted his serious face, "i'm guessing they'll be here in about what...few days....I hope not....we still haven't told the others either....where could they be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon meets up with Kyo   Leon meets up with Kyo Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon meets up with Kyo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next