Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Leon meets Richard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm

It was a bright and sunny day in Namimori. Leon decided to himself that he would go out and look for the Mist and Cloud guardians he had been looking for the other day. He soon found himself in town near a cafe when he decided he wanted something to drink. He walked over to the outside bar and sat down with a boy, he had just met today.
"Nice day isn't it?" He asked, trying to get a conversation going.
"Yes it is, to bad I have to go soon" He said. He put his now empty coffee cup in the trash can and walked away. He waved at me as he walked away.
"Hmm" Leon said to himself as he turned back towards the table. A waiter came by and handed him a small paper with different stuff on it.
Leon ordered a donut and some coffee with lots of cream and sugar in it.
"Now then, what to do?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:25 am

Richard a tall young man, with black hair streaked with grey. An odd thing for his age, thinking to himself. Walks over to a cafe and sits down at the outside bar and orders a drink. And begins to read todays paper.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:48 am

Leon looks up from his coffee to see a young man, who's not looking like the average person.
"Why, hello there" He said. He looked at him. His silver hair was being blown back by the soft wind.
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:59 am

"Hello, a fine bright day isn't" richard replies as his drink is brought to him. He sits down his paper to take his drink. And turns to the person talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:34 am

Leon laughed softly to himself as he put the coffee cup down on the table.
"My name's Leon Hart" He said, extending his right hand in a way for shaking. "Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:27 am

Richard chuckles and extends his own hand to shake." and im Richard Frost. And it is a bit bright for me today" he grins "i prefer cloudy and misty days"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:34 am

Leon laughed as he shook hands. As he pulled his hand back, he felt a ominous feeling from the man. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the mist ring. It began to emit Mist Flames from it as so did Richards palms.
"It seems you're compatible with the Mist Ring Richard" He said. He took it and put it down the table.
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

Richard looks at him a bit confused then looks at the ring."And what price will it bring to get this mist ring?" an eyebrow going up as he watches Leon closely.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:45 am

"You become my guardian of the mist" HE said. "It'll give you the ability to use your illusions better" He smiled as he showed his ring, it began to emit sky flames.
"See, it also helps you control your flames better"
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:00 am

Richards thinks for a moment and orders a harder drink. He waits till his drink arrives and downs it before responding to Leon"So Leon in exchange for the ring and better control, i get ordered around. Call me synical but i dont like that, i travel around" he holds up a hand to halt any rebuttle before it starts."Even if i do take the ring, and obey, i need work." Richard picks up the ring now and holds it in the palm of his hand looking intently at it.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

"Now now, I'll find a way to get you work" He said smiling. He cupped his hands as the wind began to blow softly again. "Just need to figure out what work that would be.."
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:26 am

Richard orders another shot" Then u got a deal Leon. You can find me at the local hotel if you have need" and he slides the ring on his finger as his drink arrives.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:27 am

"Wait" He said. "I got a job for you, why don't you be the air port manager for the Hart Family"
He was looking serious. "Since you like to travel and you know a lot about other places, why don't you, my family, not guardians, will pay you"
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:30 am

Richard grins"That will do nicely my new friend. Shall we shake on it?" he holds out his hand with the newly acuired mist ring on it.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:32 am

Leon nodded his head. He held out his hand and shook richards hand.
"Its nice to meet you Mist Guardian" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:37 am

Richard now smiles downs his second drink and orders another."And its nice to meet you Leon. Though i think i might got the better end of the bargin. I'll have to try playing with my new found control soon. As well as see this airport ill be taking care of."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:14 am

Leon laughed.
"Alright" He said. "Well, I'll let you to your drinks" He pulled out some money out of his pocket. "This should pay for about 2 or 3 more drinks" He said. He handed the money to Richard as he pulled more money out and set it on the table. He turned around and made his way out.
Back to top Go down
richard_frost

richard_frost

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 am

Richard grins "Thank you" he says as Leon leaves. Richard orders a bottle, pays for it, then decides to hurry and catch up to Leon and says "Wait i want to ask you some more questions! Besides i need to know where the whipping master is living" Richard said between breaths, and grinning as he spoke the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leon meets Richard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon meets Richard   Leon meets Richard Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon meets Richard
Page 1 of 1