Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Meeting! The current family gather!

Go down 
+3
Kyo
Roukostu
Grey_Marian
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

The Meeting! The current family gather! Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Set up in the park of Namimori, Leon sits on a park bench, waiting for Kyo, Shinjitu, and Christal to show up.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:15 pm

*A few hours later*
"HEY!!!! Leon! I'm here! Guess what I'm no longer in my family home anymore!"Christal said waving happily.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Leon looked up, to see Christal.
"Wuh?" He asked. He was shocked to see that she no longer had a home.
"Where are you staying at now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Christal smiled, "I'm going to be staying with my big brother, Leon..... I'm waiting for him right now!"Christal said smiling, then she realized what she said, "hey! You and my brother have the same first name!"Christal said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:28 pm

"Who's your new girlfriend, Leon?" Kyo asked innocently as Kyo suddenly appeared peering over his shoulder. Kyo actually was having a good time teasing Leon a little, but Kyo didn't mean any harm by it at all.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Leon tilted his head in wonder. He laughed softly.
"Thats weird" He said. He raised himself up off the bench. "Eh, Kyo, don't do that" He said jokingly. He hit him on the top of his head.
"She's my rain guardian" He said.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Shinjitu ended up walking up as he had his goggles, which are most of the time on his hat, over his eyes while his right hand held one of the two revolvers that he owned. He tapped it against his leg before he pulled the hammer back, aimed and fired at the trio who were sitting on the bench, a smile on his face as he did this while also calling out towards them. "Boom Bullet." The bullet itself was harmless should it hit something or some one but it was more of the explosion that resulted afterwords that would give some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Leon jumped up and pushed Christal behind him. He held up his hands as gloves appeared over them. They were fingerless. A shield made of sky flames surrounded the trio as he noticed Shinjitu made hsi appearance.
"shinjitu..." He said. The gloves disappeared as he put them into his pockets.

Taking a closer look, he wasn't wearing the usual black and white clothin. He was wearing a black and blue jacket that had the mist and cloud hart rings in the pocket and he wore dark blue cargo pants. He had black tennis-shoes on as well.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Christal gaved a slight laugh, then she felt Leon push her behind him, she sensed something, "I'm guess this is either not your friend over a very bad friend at that. So then....who is he?
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:48 pm

"It's shinjitu" Leon said. "He's the lightning guardian"
He looked straight ahead, looking at Shinjitu.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Kyo gave Shinjitu a =_=" expression as he said innocently, "Why is it that lightning is so aggressive?" Kyo knew that Shinjitu was the wielder of lightning, but Kyo didn't know why he said what he said. To be exact, he actually felt a little embarrassed right now.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Christal looked at Shinjisu, "hmm.....excuse me.....Shinjitsu.....but.....i don't think it's a good idea to be playing around with weaponry.......you could hurt someone..... So please....i'm going to ask you once.....put that weapon away...."Christal said stepping way from Leon, and staring Shinjisu sraight in the face.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Leon tilted his head to look at Kyo.
"Nah, Storm is a whole lot more aggressive" He said. He wondered who the Storm Family member would be.

*He hasn't officially met Alphonse yet since it hasn't really 'ended*
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:55 pm

His left hand rose and pulled his goggles up onto his hat before he let out a laugh, it seemed that Leon was just ready for anything, as always. Though he shook his head slightly when he heard the girl speak which made him bring up his revolver and spin the cylinder. "Eh, I didn't expect you to block it Leon. I thought one of them would." He said, pointing the gun towards Kyo and Christal but then he heard Christal tell him to put his weapon away which made him grin as he pulled the hammer again. "Heh... I'm a lot smarter than I look, this gun is completely safe in my hands." He said, pulling on the trigger once again as to let it rest. "No fun, no fun."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:56 pm

Leon walked over and patted Shinjitu on the back.
"Don't do that around us" He said. "You may envoke Christal or Kyo" He looked at them both.
"Now, I called you all here as you all need to get to know each other more better" He said, folding his arms up across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Christal looked at him, "it doesn't matter.....that is a weapon that could kill someone.....don't ever point that to someone who can't fight back....or won't grab it.....not safe at all.....anyways.....I'll make nice.....as long as someone behaves with their weapon....."Christal said, then she had that bright smile again.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:10 pm

"Shinji was probably just testing us, not that I blame him. In fact, it can be clearly seen that some of us are a lot weaker than others. Besides, I wouldn't last ten minutes against Shinji anyway..." Kyo said calmly as he put his hands in his pockets. Kyo didn't want to be too much of a problem, but he just felt really pessimistic around Shinjitu for some reason. Kyo also was teasing Shinjitu by just nicknaming him Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Christal looked at Kyo, Leon, and Shinjitsu, "well i find it very incompetiant......anyways.....i think this is a nice little family.... Right....Shinji?"Christal said looking at Shinjitsu with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Shinjitu rose an eye brow towards Leon and then looked towards Christal before he rose his revolver, he pointed it towards his head and began to scratch the side of his head as he seemed to think something over. "Get to know these two..." Shinjitu said, a smile appearing on his face as he stopped and dropped his right hand so the revolver was pointing towards the ground. "Well... why don't we tell each other a little bit about ourselves and maybe we can move on to learn about each others combat capabilities." He said, pretty much ignoring Kyo and Christal considering they seemed to have given him a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Leon looked at the trio.
"So, what to do?" He asked. He put his hands into his pocket, feeling the remaining hart rings as he looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Christal looked at Shinji, "i would love to spar with you....but without the weapons....my big brother has my weapon.....not to safe to actually use it out in public....people might get the wrong idea....."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:39 pm

"You guys probably should know that I've been aware of my Sun Flame long before I met Leon. I also happen to be at the top of my class, and I am studying to become a doctor. However, I think that education won't be a major priority any longer." Kyo said calmly. "Come to think about it, I am the Kendo Captain. Yet, it means nothing to me since it isn't real combat. Sometimes, I long to weild an elegant sword..." Kyo added as he pondered his own thoughts. Yet, Kyo knew very little about Leon other than the fact that he had traveled back and forth between Italy and Japan. "I take it that your family has ties to the Mafia, Shinjitu?" Kyo inquired of Shinjitu, now showing him the appropriate respect he deserved.

Last edited by Kyo on Sat May 29, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Leon sighed.
"Alright, everyone, come with me" Leon said. He disappeared from his spot and reappeared in the center of a forest of the park. He sat down on the grass and waited for the others to show up.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:49 pm

"Alright then....I'm Christal Yokiko Wolffang, I'm 18 years old, I lived in that dojo over there*points at the dojo from before*, I've never been to regular school, I love to swim, I've never been out of the Dojo, unless i sneak out. I wield a water whip....one of my Uncle's inventions, I also have a pet fox named Luna"Christal said, she turned to meet Leon at the spot he was at, "okay what now?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:51 pm

"We're all going to sit here and get to know each other better" He said. "My guardians need to know more about who're they're protecting don't they?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting! The current family gather!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next