Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Meeting! The current family gather!

Go down 
+3
Kyo
Roukostu
Grey_Marian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:23 pm

"Eh?" He asked. He raised himself up as he rubbed his head.
"Did something happen?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 2:27 pm

"Shinji's older self attacked us......you saved me from a grenade that he threw at me......thank you Leon....."Christal said, the baby otters crawled there way to Chrstal, she picked them up and hugged them.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:56 pm

"Oh, you're very welcome" He said. "Its my job to help my guardians as it is the other way around" He had a smile on his face as he used a tree nearby to help stand himself up.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Christal helped him, "here...."she said, then she realized something about the otters, "oh! I never gaved them a name! What to name them.....oh! How about.... the one with the Star birthmark be named Kou, and the one with the heart shaped birthmark be named, Kioshi! What do you think big brother? Leon? Shinji? Kyo?"

Abel looked at her, "doesn't Kou mean Peace? And Kioshi mean Pure? If that's the case, i think those are good names for them...."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:04 pm

"A truly mutual relationship if I do say so myself!" Kyo said enthusiastically. Kyo then looked towards the sky as the storm clouds cleared, and a rainbow was visible. "How wonderful..." Kyo said quietly to himself as he started to cry tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:07 pm

"Eh?" Leon said. He looked at Kyo and began to play around.
"BaKyo, why are you crying?" He asked, in a playful tone.

*BakKyo is a shortened version of Baka Kyo like Lambo calls Gokudera Stupidera* XD
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Kyo slowly turned his head and gave Leon an emotionless death-glare as he emotionlessly asked, "What... did you... call me...?" By instinct, Kyo was ready to knock Leon out with his unnatural strength that lied in his sub-conscientious. Kyo always got like this whenever anyone called him stupid, and not many have survived his sub-conscientious wrath. Since Kyo was practically a genius, he was very touchy about his intelligence. Furthermore, he was no longer his normal light-hearted self; but rather a cold-hearted assassin.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Leon was unphased by Kyo's death glare. He looked at him as his eyes began to show no emotion.
"It was a joke" He said. "Stop looking at me like that Bakyo, or i'll always call you that"
He had his arms crossed as a flame appeared on his forehead, it was a sky flame. His eyes turned a bright orange as his Leo Courage gloves formed over his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:46 pm

"Heh... Poor choice..." Kyo said with a sinisterly wide grin. Kyo then disappeared and reappeared behind Leon as he kicked him squarely in the back with tremendous force. Leon had just triggered Kyo's natural instinct to kill, and it could be clearly seen in Kyo's eyes. However, Kyo could stop if he came to his senses.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Leon turned around to face Kyo as he had tried to kick his back. He had done it so quickly that it was like he hadn't moved at all from the spot.
He grabbed Kyos foot and spun him around a few times then let go of him, throwing him into a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Kyo quickly regained his balance in midair, and quickly landed on the base trunk of the tree like a ninja. Kyo then quickly kicked off and sprinted towards Leon. When Kyo was close to Leon, he started doing a devastating rush attack with rapid speed. However, Kyo secretly didn't want to kill Leon. Yet, Kyo's raw nature was too much for him to resist. If Kyo ever regained emotional stability, he would greatly apologize for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Leon held up his arms as he began to meditate. As he did so, the Sky flames from his head began to enlarge and created a large ray of flame in his hands. He then began to spin around, creating a large shield around him, protecting him from all angles as he looked at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:17 pm

"Tch..." Kyo said as he backflipped, and landed on the ground in a graceful ninja way. "Uhn..." Kyo groaned and winced, suffering from an internal struggle and his bleeding knuckles. Kyo could be seen silently crying, but he couldn't feel the tears on his cheeks. Kyo slowly collapsed onto his knees, and made no more actions at all. It almost seemed like Kyo suffered from a personality disorder, but only Leon would know what would be wrong with Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Leons shield died down as he walked over to Kyo. He placed his hand on his shoulder.
"Kyo, don't ever do that again" He said, acting serious. He looked away as he let go of his shoulder. "Now then, you need to learn how to control your anger" He said. "I'll have to find you a tutor asap" He said.

*I'll have to go look for arcobalenos now to*
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:25 pm

"Well..." Shinjitu said, raising his hands to place them on the back of his head as it seemed he hadn't been paying attention to what had happened as he was facing the opposite direction. "If this is the end of the meeting. I'm getting hungry so I'm going back to the house." Shinjitu said, smiling as he looked over his shoulder at the group before he began to walk away, a yawn escaping his mouth as he seemed to just casually walk away.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:29 pm

"We'll meet in another place tomorrow then" He said. "I'll contact you all, I have your cell phone numbers as I bought you all one" He pulled out a green, yellow, blue, gray cell phone and tossed them to each person, even Abel.
"I have the numbers input in the phones already so we can get ahold of each other if needed" He said as he turned back around and headed with Shinjitu.
"Remember, you live next door to me" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:20 pm

While Leon appeared to have gotten over Kyo's offensive actions, Kyo was suffering from so much emotional pain and stress, that he felt like his entire body wrapped in thorns that could easily pierce through flesh. Kyo hurt so much, and he was so stricken with guilt that he could barely breath. Furthermore, he was shaking more violently than a leaf; but not having a seizure. Even Kyo's heart felt like it had been pierce with a spear. Why...? Why did I have to do that? W-what am I...? It just hurts so much that I could die... Kyo thought in his unstable state. The yellow cellphone landed in his lap gently, but Kyo barely had the energy to wipe away his tears. Yet, with tremendous difficulty, Kyo got his handkerchief out of his pocket and dried his face of an endless stream of tears. Kyo's chest immediately filled up with an uncontrolable pain, and he coughed up a severely high amount blood. Blood remained dripping from the sides of his mouth, and both his right hand and his handkerchief were soaked in his own blood. Oh... God... Kyo thought as he saw the massive amount of blood. Kyo's blood was also spilt on the ground, but his cellphone didn't have a speck of blood on it. Finally, everything went black and he knew no more.

*Sorry for the long post, but I wanted Kyo to undergo this near-death experience so that he would never double cross Leon again.*
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Leon turned around as his eyes grew wide.
"KYO!" He shouted. He immediately ran over to him and slid across the ground as he came to a stop next to him. He put his hands on his body as he shook him.
"Wake up Kyo!" He shouted. He was shaking Kyo, trying to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:42 pm

The shaking solved nothing. However, if Leon would have checked Kyo's pulse, he would have noticed that Kyo had a very weak pulse. In a way, Kyo would die if he didn't get any medical assistance. Ironically, it was Kyo's own guilt that was the factor that was issuing his death.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Leon sighed as he took his Kyos ring. He held it in his hand as he turned Kyo on his back. He placed the ring on his chest as it slowly began to emit Sun flames.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:18 pm

For a while, Kyo wheezed as he gasped for air. Gradually, his breathing returned to normal. However, Kyo was shivering slightly and he literally looked like he had been through some serious trauma. "....I-I'm...s-sorry...L-Leon..... F-forgive....m-me....." Kyo struggled to apologize to Leon, in a tone a voice that could make even a grown man cry. It was really obvious that Kyo resented his actions and that he was scared to death. Furthermore, Kyo's favorite outfit was stained in his own blood. Yet, Kyo didn't know if he could forgive himself for what he did; but with thinking it over, he knew that he had suffered enough punishment.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Leon looked at Kyo.
"Just rest" He said. He raised up as he put his hands into his pockets. "Lets all take a rest" he said. He then fell on the ground and passed out asleep.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Christal giggled at Leon, but she agreed to it, she leaned into her brother, while leaned against a tree, she was still holding onto Kou and Kioshi.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Kyo put his ring back on his right ring finger, and pocketed his cellphone. Surprisingly, Kyo's blood stains were all gone. Unfortunately, Kyo was too tired to even stand. Kyo knew that Leon used up all of his energy just to save his life. From this day onward, Kyo vowed never to defend his ego ever again. Instead, he would defend those who were most important to him. Kyo kept this thought as he fell asleep next to Leon. "Good night, boss." Kyo said gently with a kind smile as he finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:32 am

*This is Leons Dream to signify a future event*
Spoiler:

Leon jerked up as he realized he was having a dream. He was sweating badly and gasping for air as he held his chest. He looked around to see that Kyo was still asleep and Shinjitu had left already to go back home.
"What kind of dream was that?" He said softly to himself, still gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting! The current family gather!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next