Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Meeting! The current family gather!

Go down 
+3
Kyo
Roukostu
Grey_Marian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Shinjitu only nodded towards Christal as if saying he would take her up on that offer before he stowed away his revolver while Kyo explained a little about himself. Though it seemed Leon didn't want to remain in this spot as he told them to come with him which he disappeared from his spot which Shinjitu let out a sigh before he ended up at the spot Leon went to but unlike Kyo and Christal he didn't begin to explain a little bit about himself. In fact he merely sat down and looked towards Leon.
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Kyo steadily walked towards Leon's location. "What is it Leon?" Kyo asked politely, wondering what was wrong. Kyo still was a bit touchy around Shinjitu, but only because Kyo was defenseless to bullets.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:57 pm

"We're going to get to know each other" He said. He looked at them in a way that told them to sit down.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:58 pm

Christal smiled, "okay lets do this.....you first Leon, tells us what kind of guy you are"Christal said, "I'd like to know what kind of guy you are."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Leon looked at her.
"I'm the type of person who likes to hang out with friends. i hate the mafia but I learned that I had to become the family head if I wanted all fighting to stop. If anyone harms my friends and guardians, they'll get hurt" He said, describing how he was with friends.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Christal smiled, "just like me with my family....and this makes it really special....because you guys are the first friends i've ever had......like i said before...i lived in that big dojo with my family, and never went to school, but starting tomorrow i'll be going to the same school as you guys."Christal said with a smile, "What about you Shinji? I have a few minutes before my big brother comes."
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Shinjitu had let out a soft yawn as Leon described what kind of person he is which Christal retorted that she was slightly the same before she asked him to explain a little of himself which made Shinjitu place both of his hands on the back of his head and lay down. "Not really much to say aside from the fact that my family has always been part of the Mafia and as such I was raised to become one. I'm pretty much like every other teenage boy, well aside from being hired to be a guardian for the head of a family."
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Christal looked at him, "i see....so you guys live exciting lives......I wish my life was like that before i met you guys...... My family.....are very secretive...... So that's kind of the reason why i don't make friends, those that have heard of the Wolffang family are afraid....that is why i could never make friends, everytime i try.....they run away because of my grandmother......."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm

"Well, we're your friends" Leon said softly. He had a smile across his face as he said the words.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Christal smiled softly, "yes....you are....."Christal said, she looked up to see a silouette of a figure ahead, "oh big brother Leon!"

Leon noticed his sister, he waved.

Christal smiled, "well that was fast.....but i guess he can wait, my brother knows this will be important....and i already told him what you were."

( http://c2.api.ning.com/files/wqAzcbPXfUrYnj2hkW26ZPinTnaZnYSDsD8DGNNE3Ly4VjhOVi8N-jTM4xvoVhNwAMCzdehaTLRdDpgtIaPJfZRC4BXdmWDx/AnimeGuy16.jpg he has brown hair with blonde streaks, with hazel eyes, doesn't have that scar though)

Last edited by Roukostu on Sun May 30, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:27 pm

"Hmm, he can be the Hart Family Ally" He said. "Leon working with Leon...." He began to laugh softly.

*Who are you going to get to play your brother? If you can get Yoru to join, he could do it for you*
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Kyo respectfully and obediently sat down and waited. Kyo knew that he was the weakest of them all, but he had to have faith that he could become strong enough to truly defend himself. However, he doubted that he would be the a vitally important person in the family. I'm a healer, that's all I'll ever be since I have a superior intellegence. Screw it! Nothing I learned in school is going to help me in this career! Shinjitu's lucky, his father was probably in the mafia. Also, he has a weapon that he can use. All I have is my healing power. What is the use of having a flame when I can't even use it to fight?! The others have it easy, they have flames that they can use in battle. But me... I have a flame that can only speed up motion. All I am is the supporter, and just how can I fight if I have no means to. I'm pathetic...my only weapon that can be used is whatever physical strength I have. Dammit, I'm going to be an easy target for long ranged weapons! Kyo ranted mentally as he clenched his fist in anger, angry by the fact that he wouldn't be able to protect himself if he was attacked with none of the others around. However, it could be said that he was greatly underestimating his true potential. "All you need to know is that I never knew my parents, but I have always found a way to escape the pain until now. I don't need your pity because I've had my fill of it. To be honest, sometimes I would rather not feel anything at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that I'm a part of this family. But sometimes I question my own strength as a human being." Kyo admitted honestly in an slightly angered tone, knowing that it was obviously his turn to spill his guts.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:45 pm

(Yoru said no, I can play him with no problem, he's a newspaper reporter....so he's a bit on work alot, but he can keep secrets and all that)

Leon came over, "so this is the so called Leon....well if we both have the same name then he can call me Abel, it's my middle name"Leon said, he looked at Kyo, "hey hey! Don't talk like that.....just because you don't have amazing strenght doesn't mean you ain't good at something...."
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Shinjitu hadn't been so aware of the new person who decided to show up, even though Christal warned that her brother would be coming but he seemed to smirk when he heard Kyo pretty much insult himself but he seemed to jump when Leon decided to speak. Though his reaction wasn't really much as he quickly sat up with both of his arms extended, a revolver pointed towards Leon and one pointed at Kyo. "Cool down... I can always train you a little bit if you want, I might not be exceptionally strong but I can help." He said, then finally he decided to turn his head towards Leon and he smiled up towards him. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Leon looked up as he began to chant the purposes of each family member.
"Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist and Lightning, he influences, understands, and accepts all of them. Becomes the sky that captures and encompasses all." He said, talking about Sky.
"Storm, Defeat the enemy with a relentless stream of attacks that never falters. Always at the center of an attack, the furious storm that never rests, Rain, To become a blessed shower. Requiem rain, that settles conflicts and washes everything away, Sun, Destroying the misfortune that attacks the family with their own body, they become the sun that brightly shines upon an area, Cloud, To be the aloof, drifting cloud that protects the Family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind, Lightning, Draws the damage to themself and away from the rest of the family, serving as a lightning rod, Mist, Creating something from nothing, and nothing from something, thus bewildering the enemy. Rendering the family's true form intangible with vision of deceit."
He looked at his family members as he finished his description.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Christal gave a O.O look, "NO!!!! DON'T POINT THAT AT HIM!!!!!!!"Christal yelled, but before she could grab Leon's arm, he gripped onto Shinjitsu, and threw him twisting the revolver out of his hand, "don't screw with me......" Leon said calmly, he looked at the other Leon, "so what's that about Rain, Mist, and whatever......"Leon said still holding on to Shinji's revolver.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:01 pm

"I thought you told him everything Christal" Leon said, ignoring what just happened.
"They are kinda like ranks within the family" He said.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:03 pm

"I told him about the family....and i did tell him.....he falls asleep alot.....that's what i get for having a airheaded brother, that chases stories like they're the most important thing in his life...."Christal said looking at Abel, "hey hey! I can't help it!"
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Shinjitu found himself being thrown while his revolver was also taken from his hand but instead of landing violently against the ground, Shinjitu landed on one knee while both of his hands pushed towards the ground but he had only just now realized what happened to one of his revolvers. His eye seemed to twitch even as Leon ignored what had happened, Shinjitu gritted his teeth as Christal's brother did something that probably is the only switch that you could really set off and that was taking his revolver. "Give me back my revolver." Shinjitu said, standing up, not really caring about the Leon who 'employed' him's conversation but he wanted his gun back.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Abel looked at the boy, "how pathetic...... You set off if someone takes you revolver..... Here...... Don't point that in my face...you're just lucky i didn't destroy it....."Abel said throwing it to him, Christal sighed, "no fighting you two......
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Leon got up off the ground.
"Don't fight here, as I said before, I hate fighting" He said, in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Abel sat down, "i won't fight.... My sister hates fighting....so when she tells me not to fight I won't fight....."Leon said, Christal smiled, "thank you big brother, there isn't any reason why you two should start fighting....lets be friends....good friends..."
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm

"Abel, I warn you... Be careful of where you tread, because some people are not as forgiving as others..." Kyo warned Abel as he started to see his mental potential. "Leon, do you think that Abel could be one of the three we have been searching for?" Kyo asked Leon politely.
Back to top Go down
Shinjitu

Shinjitu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Shinjitu frowned when Abel called him pathetic just because he got angry because Abel took his revolver which it was not only that but the fact that Abel had thrown him which when Shinjitu caught his revolver, he returned it to the hand which it belonged. "Coming from the guy who freaks out when a gun is pointed at them." Shinjitu said, which probably sounded strange to anyone else but he could only growl when Leon told them not to fight because he hated fighting. "I just want him to know that if he ever destroys my revolver, it would be the last action he would make in this life." Shinjitu said, siting down where he had landed now as he seemed to become silent now, not really going to start a fight as he just wanted to give Abel a warning.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Abel sighed, "sorry for saying that....i don't freak out with having a gun pointed to me.....i just can't stand it..... The sight of a gun....makes me angry....those who points a gun at someone....either has two choses....he can either fire it....or he can put it away....but never to point it at someone for sheer kidding around....sorry....i just don't accepted that..."Abel said calming down, "big brother......that wasn't your fault....."Christal said looking down, "she still got hurt because of me.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting! The current family gather!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next