Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Meeting! The current family gather!

Go down 
+3
Kyo
Roukostu
Grey_Marian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Roukostu

Roukostu

The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Christal sat up and rubbed her eyes, "What's wrong Leon-kun?"she asked rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Leon turned hsi head to Christal as she seemd to have woken up.
He had a look of fear on his face as he was still gasping for air.
"Just a very bad dream" He said. He curled his legs up and wrapped his arms around them.
Back to top Go down
https://hitmandynasty.forummotion.com
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:05 pm

Christal got up and went to him, she smiled to him, "it's only a bad dream, it was of the black flame wasn't it? Nothing bad at all will come of it, it's only a fear of the heart....my father told me of this saying once....'the heart maybe weak....and sometimes it'll be taken over by darkness.... But....but...deep down...there is a light that doesn't go out', me and my brother live by that saying, and we won't let some black flame hurt you or anyone else."Christal said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:12 pm

Leon smiled.
"Its not that" He said. "It was what was 'in' the dream" He got up.
"I don't really remember what was in it anymore, but, I hope i never see that black flame again"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Christal nodded, "yea....I'm hoping we don't either....uh....what exactly do we do with the others? Do we leave them how they are right now?"Christal asked looking at the others, Abel was soundly asleep along with the others.
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:33 pm

"We wait till they wake up from there sleep" He said. "They deserve it especially after just becoming guardians"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Christal nodded her head, "yes....I guess you're right....so lets see...we have Rain which is me...you are sky right? we have Lightning and Sun...who else are we missing..."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:50 pm

Leon began to say something when a little baby with a small kitten on his head walked over.
"Hello Leon" He said. "I'm Sky, the sky flame pacifier arcobaleno"
He had a smile on his face as he stood by Leon's leg.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Christal looked at Sky, "aw!!! How cute! Hi there Sky! I'm Christal! Aren't you a little cutie!"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:54 pm

"Eh" Leon said. He looked down to see another baby.
"Where'd you come from?" He asked.
Sky looked up and saw Christal.
"Hello young one" He said. The kitten on his head meowed softly as Sky looked around at the two kids.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Abel yawned loudly when he heard his sister, "what the heck are you going on about now Christal......hmm....who's that..."Abel asked looking at Sky.

Christal looked at her brother, "big brother, this is Sky...he's a Sky Flame Arcobaleno"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:58 pm

"Yes little girl" He said. He looked at Leon.
"Go back to sleep" He said. He jumped up and tapped his forehead. Leon fell backwards and soon dozed off again.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Christal noticed what Sky did, "wha?! What did you do to him?! Why did you do that?!"Christal asked looking at the sleeping Leon, then to Sky, Abel looked at Sky. Abel*sweatdrop*
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm

"I just let him get some sleep, he's been on edge since that dream" HE said. "This'll help him"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Christal nodded, "Oh i see, then you are right....it's best for him to get some kind of sleep"Christal said, Abel looked at Sky still, "you're not just here for Leon are you?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Sky sighed as he jumped up on Abels shoulder.
"I've been called to be a home tutor to Christal" He said softly. "Thats why I'm here"
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:07 pm

Christal: *shocked face* "home tutor?! For what?!"
Abel: *Sweatdrop and T_T face* "home....tutor....."
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm

"So you too have been roped into this tutoring business too?"

A high pitched voice from a few feet away asks

Tezca, the pint sized baby now sporting sunglasses a tan and some garish shorts and t-shirt.

he places his suitcase on the ground and grins
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:10 pm

"Home tutor is someone who helps train you in the ways of the mafia" He said. "However, there's another person who has harder methods than I have"

As he said this, he noticed Tezca show up.
"Tezca!" He shouted. He jumped off Abel's shoulder and landed in front of the Storm Arcobaleno. His pacifier on his neck began to glow and then it stopped as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Abel: *T_T face* "and they just keep comming.... Hey wait a minute....aren't you suppose to a tutor for Leon...not Christal, if you're a Tutor of the Sky flame?"
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:12 pm

"each home tutor is different per person" He said. "I have a sky flame, but I can tutor someone with a storm flame if I wanted to" He looked back at Tezca.
"What brings you here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:13 pm

Christal and Abel: *understood finally*
Christal: "oh okay i guess that's true with you guys."
Abel: "i guess....."
Back to top Go down
Grey_Marian
Admin
Grey_Marian

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Sky laughed softly as he heard Christal and Abel.
"I won't do anything bad" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
cool beans

cool beans

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

"Hey, look at that..."

Tezca holds his pacifier as it glows a bright red

"Never gets old... just like us really..."

He looks to Leon, sound asleep

"Sorry for leaving you for a little while kid, had some business in cuba to take care of..."
Back to top Go down
Roukostu

Roukostu

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Christal: "you were in Cuba? Wow....how's the sun over there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting! The current family gather!   The Meeting! The current family gather! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting! The current family gather!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next